Japan is Japan, although some things very americanised, it's still has preserved own cultural aspect.

I don't think there is something as western, what's western actually?

I think the western thing comes from America, the US.

No one complains or bith when countries in European took over the western thing from america, like shopping, and other things which makes it the modern life.
Those European countries, where they have their own specific culture, actually copy it. But people labels them with western.

It's very hypocrite, I think it's made up, so that every country that's 'white' can see itself as superior, which they aren't. But a lot of white countries, didn't contribute a lot to the western civilisation, but they took it over.

I mean, democracy is suddenly a western term, but it's invented by the greeks. But a lot countries in the area took it over.

Japan did take things over, but preserved its own things. And I don't think it claims itself as western or westernized. Japan is modern and international. Whereas a lot countries have lost their own culture and just live on the idea of being western.
Well, France, Italy, Spain, and other countries still have their own great cultures. But also a shared modern lifestyle, the western lifestyle.
If I think of it this way, Japan belongs in this group of countries.
Spain has it own cultural things, like certain dances, food, clothing, these aren't western, and it isn't really shared with other countries. Spanish people also have their own way of thinking.
This is the same with japanese people, and French, and Italian and Russian, etc.