I too chose all of the above.
For now, my major interest is anime/manga, language and culture. I'll be visiting Japan this year and hope to experience much of this kind of thing!
Japanese people are great (the ones I consider friends, anyway...but then, my american friends are great too..I guess it's just friends that are great..haha)
Traditional japan is very beautiful. I like to watch sumo (I'll be attending the january basho with any luck). I love the precision and beauty of cha no yu.
When people ask, I usually tell them I'm buddhist - but I'm not sure how buddhist I am (I guess that's one of the good things about buddhism, you decide what you are and karma sorts it out...or something...I just really like the morality and ethics of buddhism...the practice of compassion to fellow man is great). Video games, are of course nifty. I played nintendo since I was very young and now I play playstation.
I'm also interested in martial arts. I studied a little bit of karate, but I really love the sword arts (kendo, iai)
Japanese culture, both classical and contemporary is fascinating to me. I can't wait to observe it in person.
Japanese food is okay (I prefer american-italian). I do like miso soup, ramen and a few other dishes. I can't wait to try okonomiyaki and takoyaki.
And the japanese language is one of the most fascinating things for me. I've studied on my own...the rules are so simple for it, but the application can be very complicated. I will also study classical japanese and various dialects (my favorite so far is kansai-ben, but I also like the kyoto keigo)

@ cars
I prefer bikes (I ride a honda magna, but have had a CBR)

While my dream bike is italian (bimota) - realistically, I'll be buying hondas for a long time.

I'm hopeless, I guess. If it's japanese, I tend to like it.