Originally posted by Moyashi
I wish my parents had me learning aikido when I was young.
It would've saved me the black eye I got from a girl in 4th grade.

Father told me to never hit a girl. SO I got it. I came hoem with a shiner and he got upset, he asked,"what happened to the other guy? Did you fight back and what not?" I just answered, "it was a girl dad .... " .... was his reply.
lololol.. Sorry.. This was a rather old post but Moyashi-san, it's real funny.. Couldn't help laughing out loud when I read this paragraph.. (@@||b)

I didn't know I can vote for more than one choice~!! (><||n) I voted for one option and only much later discover I was allowed to vote for more.. but it was a little too late.. The system refused to let me vote again..

Ok~ I wanted to learn the Japanese language coz I am interested in the Japanese culture, the language itself, to be able to communicate with my Japanese frens but NOT least, coz I wanted to learn it so that I can read more manga and watch more anime!!! (No, no, no Japanese spouses or children like u guys do.. oh I'm not married in the first place.. hmm, now I am starting to think maybe I should look for a Japanese spouse.. lolol.. then I will probably get a free tutor.. )

On a more serious note, I have to say I can't remember what really got me interested in the language though. Think it all started with some Japanese drama and next thing I knew got influenced by my frens into this whole manga and anime thingy (a very takai hobby btw) and before I knew it got addicted on jrock, bl games and drama cds as well.. My live history..

I have to say though I'm very keen on getting to understand the language, I dun seem to be getting a grasp on it.. Blame my procrastinating genes and limited memory space in my brain.. Used to take Jap classes in school but basically returned it all to my sensei the moment I stepped out of class.. I can understand everything in class but the moment out of class.. well, basically it's learn fast forget faster, which explain why I call myself a V.I.B ~~very important baka-chan~ Okay, the list goes on like how I thought that by reading more manga and watching more anime I could at least improve my reading skills but halfway thru with the help of a Taiwanese fren switched over to reading the chinese translated ones and there goes my plan.. Only thing I gained from I fell in love with the chinese language as well.. ~~" (Use to think it was a difficult language)

As for visiting Japan, yes, one of these days I will do so but that will be many years down the road coz at this very moment, ichi doru mo arimasen