it is said and believed that bondage, submission and humiliation frees a woman
though I must say that the quote above this post makes me feel sad for some reason...
I love my Japanese girlfriend more than anything... & I'm a bit of a *cuddly* kinda guy more than anything else...
when i was absolutely new to bdsm, that was.. when i was about 17 or 18 years old (5 to 6 years ago) the first thought i was that this thing has nothing to do with me, since im a sensitive cuddly person. but when i learned more about the subject i realised that my prejudices where wrong and just came from me not knowing the subject.

errr... x^_^x... well, she likes biting & being bitten! - o.0!...
& I don't mean friendly little nibbling!... I mean really painfully!
human bites are more dangerous then those of dogs and about every third really deep human bite leads to amputation.

I hate seeing & especially hate causing anyone pain!...
bdsm is not necessarily about pain, that is just the sm thingy. but since we talk about pain... uhm, so i dont want to get too deep into that subject.
simple thing is, if your not sadistic you dont like it so you have to find a way between doing something you dont like but she enjoys. *shrugs*

I wonder if most Japanese women are like that?
guess people are in such matters that different that in no country most women or men are that way.