Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Radical difference between East and West regarding relationships and marriage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so you never have relations with a man...perhaps you never need him...
    I respect your choice...you should have your reasons...
    i do not find strange a love between 2 women or men but i perefer old style...
    with a woman.....women are sweeter than men in this...so not rude....as 2 men could be with a woman.
    i was talking to stay with 2 girls that love eachother...as i never saw this
    this does not mean that i will do....it was just a desire of something to discover.
    my little woman as you say would never accept that situation....
    about your love in Venezia I saw there a lot of very nice girls....
    so you have been in Toscana did you tried steak fiorentina?
    I also like grappa and red wine but cannot drink anymore for high blood preassure
    In Toscana is possible to find a very good cuisine...
    one question do you live in Japan?
    have a nice day
    We write many things.....but the reality is different sometimes.....

Heart different views

Quote Originally Posted by ippolito
    so you never have relations with a man...perhaps you never need him...
    I respect your choice...you should have your reasons...
    Dear Ippolito, thank you for your respect, I do appreciate and also, I DO have good reason : I'm born like that, Thank you to whoever is the donator of such a great present. I would never change anything,n ot a single thing.

i do not find strange a love between 2 women or men but i perefer old style...
    with a woman.....women are sweeter than men in this...so not rude....as 2 men could be with a woman.
    i was talking to stay with 2 girls that love eachother...as i never saw this
    this does not mean that i will do....it was just a desire of something to discover.my little woman as you say would never accept that situation....
    I hope you'll find peace of mind about all that. It's a good experience to come...

about your love in Venezia I saw there a lot of very nice girls....
    so you have been in Toscana did you tried steak fiorentina?
    I also like grappa and red wine but cannot drink anymore for high blood preassure
    In Toscana is possible to find a very good cuisine...
    one question do you live in Japan?
    have a nice day
    We write many things.....but the reality is different sometimes.....
    I'm not sure about the steak fiorentina, it's possible, I might be a little confused with all the food I allread had in Italy... LOL.

Well, no I dont live in Japan, I'm a lot closer to you than you think. I "live" in Geneva (I say live because it's where I have an appartment,) but my work take me away most of the time and when I have holidays... I'll go somewhere else... But Venezia is only 5 hours drive from Venezia...
    Just little me!!! But maybe a little taller

You grow up, every day. Every second...

dude....just take it easy. dont get so excited.
    Anyway dont you think it should be one and one...i dont have a problem with MM or FF relationships or whatever.
    But with 3 people thats bad. i know i am just another ****** who still believes in love...but didnt you ever think you would have soulmate who would be the only one you are ever with?

Heart Shhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by rinawoaishiteiru
    Anyway dont you think it should be one and one...i dont have a problem with MM or FF relationships or whatever.
    But with 3 people thats bad. i know i am just another ****** who still believes in love...but didnt you ever think you would have soulmate who would be the only one you are ever with?
    Don't calll Ippolito san dude, mate, it ain't nice, and it's a nice & respectable forum here. From one aussie to another one.

And as long as you are not within the "3 people that's bad", everybody has the right to do what he/she/they want in their home. Of course I understand very well that you do not like it that way. But you are still young and you might well change your mind later, and there will be nothing wrong with that either.

So you see, life is simple and pleasant. Goodday, mate !

sometimes just dreams

Well ono to one of course is the best opposite sex.....
    But i have done many experiences with girls and woman
    specially with orientals...
    what I wrote as i am very curious....and as jimijia wrote (i am agree with her)
    in a house we are free if the other girl or gilrs is in harmomy....and not forced.
    but I did never tried ....it was only a shadow dream...perhaps it willl remain so.

Quote Originally Posted by rinawoaishiteiru