Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo
Because I doubt that a single person (apart from me) has read all my posts, and a majority of forum members haven't read/seen a good deal of my posts, hence a minority among them have criticised me openly for being too negative about Japan. I just want to make things clear.
I am going to jump in on this with both feet. Maciamo you need a reality check. The criticism was justified, and still is justified. You sit back and delete posts and threads that put you in a disparaging light. You did it today. AGAIN. The regular members here either choose to ignore it or choose to ignore it, but NOONE is so blind to not believe that you are not guilty of censoreship in an attempt to keep your "image" clean. DO you realize or even care, how many people have quit posting here because of you?

Should I start to use your words against you? You know the ones that you deleted out of the posts and threads that YOU made in attacking others and then twisted around to say that because you are not a "native" English speaker that you should be given leeway?

Look at one time you may have placed an number of informative threads here that were helpful to people but that is history!

I am making my posts and replies to you based on current information and knowledge that I have gained reading your posts and watching you operate here since I became a member.

Do you realize that you come across like the spoiled rich kid that takes all the toys home because he can't have his way.

Your pedantic persona on this board NOW tells me much about you as a person, like I wrote in a post you deleted TODAY, and your about psychological tendencies.

Below is a quote from Kinsao and to one I agree with, there was no need for you to reply to "justify" yourself here. Your ego forced you to. I think you are old enough to realize that not everyone is going to agree with you, just based on what you write on an internet message board.

Other members here have the knowledge and intuition to back you up if they believe what you are writing about. You are leading a parade of one. Many, including me, would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you do not give anyone the chance to do so, by your demanding things from others that you can not do yourself.

Here is a piece of advice that I hope you listen to, why not let the people, besides me, living here in Japan be your "experts"? Between a number of members here, present compay NOT included there is probably about oh maybe 100 to 150 years of combined experience compared to your 3 or 4. THAT would go a long way to solving a lot of the issues that have come up recently about your "memories" of Japan. BTW ours aren't memories but more like daily experiences that we have.

Stick to Europe that is your strong point.

Let your threads speak for themselves, Mac.

Why should you feel the need to make a thread such as this if you feel in yourself that your contributions are largely positive and informative?

It seems you care how you come across to people. Well, if so, take care how you come across to people. If you feel that you've done so, there's no need to worry about it. There will always be a small number of people who 'take things the wrong way'.