Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Japan rejects war shrine lawsuit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know that the US can save people by dropping bombs on Japanese civilians..The Japanese can never be a victim, because they are inherently evil, and when they got the bomb, it served them right. The US is like justice personified, the only one country in the world that's entitled to moral superiority.
    Last edited by osias; Jul 4, 2006 at 01:56.

tsuyaku o tsukete kudasai nurizeko's Avatar
    I really hope that is sarcasm for your sake...

Regular Member Elizabeth van Kampen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osias
    I know that the US can save people by dropping bombs on Japanese civilians..The Japanese can never be a victim, because they are inherently evil, and when they got the bomb, it served them right. The US is like justice personified, the only one country in the world that's entitled to moral superiority.
    Hello Osias,

The two A bombs dropped on Japan saved many lifes, because it made an end of that horrible war.
    But I find it also extremely sad, that so many innocents died or were marked for life, just to pay the price for the military who were unwilling to stop WW II. I believe that a group of fanatic Japanese military would fight forever.
    I find it very sad that not the military paid the bill but the innocent Japanese who had never asked for that horrible war.

I belonged to those young ones full of idealism, we wanted to change the whole world, we wanted peace forever! We had suffered during WW II, we lost our families, our homes, our youth, we lost almost everything, but we wanted to start a new life and make friends with other young ones in other countries. We really believed that could be possible.

Look at our world today, Israel, Lebanon, Africa, poor Iraqi and then Afghanistan. What a mess.
    The Bush and Koizumi generation diappoints me terribly.

But... I am looking forward to the younger generation, 25 to 40 years old, will they change the world for the better again? I sincerely hope so.

The two A bombs dropped on Japan saved many lifes, because it made an end of that horrible war
    those 2 A-bomd never saved japan.
    it means mass killing saved japan?
    we can apply it for every war
    anyway ppl want to stop the war. that is why ppl must kill them.?