Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Body hair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Except that I would disagree that it looks pre-pubescent. It's really reaching to equate the two concepts. It looks like an adult that has used scissors or a razor.

And yes, it would not be rude for someone to request such a thing, especially if it is causing physical pain for the other person. Any sort of laser procedure seems a bit extreme though.

Quote Originally Posted by cicatriz esp
    Except that I would disagree that it looks pre-pubescent. It's really reaching to equate the two concepts. It looks like an adult that has used scissors or a razor.

And yes, it would not be rude for someone to request such a thing, especially if it is causing physical pain for the other person. Any sort of laser procedure seems a bit extreme though.
    physical pain ?? either u mistake ur thing in the pants with ur tongue, or ur woman had iron pubes !!

I think unshaved has a more sexy look, it's not easy for a girl to trim all the time and I don't think we should expect this Also a lot of girls have hair just above the whole thing ..so it doesn't come in the way at all
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.