Quote Originally Posted by Reyter View Post
Do you spead hours going through the threads or just search for any messages by me?
First, I think it is just hilarious that you seem to think you know Japanese law so well, but clearly cannot read Japanese well enough to have a full understanding of it. But you go get'em tiger! Be sure to carry that law around with you and show it to them... put them piggies in their place!

Second, I think it is quite strange that you had not bothered posting on this site for almost a month, and then when I suddenly created a thread to talk about a positive experience I had with the Japanese police you magically show up again. Now I cannot be certain, but it seems to me you are so desperate to find stuff about the Japanese police to flame your blind hatred that you are actually still doing Google searches weeks later about a subject that any normal human being would have calmed down about by now. Seriously dude, it seems to me you are the one that needs to get a life.

Lastly, I could care less about what you do in this country or think about Japanese law, and it is not you I'm trying to convince of anything. I just don't want your misinformation taking a big dump all over the integrity of this forum.