Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

View Poll Results: Would you stay with someone you (really) love if (you knew that)...

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • he/she cheated on you

12 15.38%
  • he/she loved someone else (but didn't do anything) and not you

4 5.13%
  • he/she loved both you and someone else

13 16.67%
  • he/she loved someone else of the same sex (homosexual love) in addition to you [or opposite sex for those already in homosexual relationship]

18 23.08%
  • he/she didn't love you (but not anybody else either), but liked you

26 33.33%
  • he/she had sex with someone else, but continued to love you at the same time

16 20.51%
  • he/she really didn't love or like you, but without hating you (just no feeling at all)

5 6.41%
  • he/she hated you

5 6.41%
  • Really can't make up my mind - case by case depending on the person and situation

39 50.00%
  • Other (please specify)

10 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Would you stay with such a lover ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cheating is a deal breaker. period. the end.
    if it's meant to be love between two people, then no excuse for cheating will suffice. seeya, out the door you go.
    i dont think love comes in to play in a sexual friends relationship or at least it shouldn't. people who choose to upgrade a relationship like that should really think about it first.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

=[Signature Guidelines]==[User Titles]==[Forum Rules]=

Hmmmm...Tough one Maciamo.
    Over all I think I would have to deal with it on a case by case basis, life simply isn't black and white no matter how much we want it to be.

The one exception to this would be if my partner needed something that I couldn't give them. As a bi transexual my life is one big shade of gray, if my partner male or female needed a sexual element I couldn't give them. Then I would have to let them find it else where, its not an easy thing to admit or deal with but when I love some one I want them to be happy. I don't want them to feel chained to me or to keep them from feeling fulfilled.
    If you don’t think you’ll be able to handle the answer then don’t ask the question !