Ahhh!!!! martial arts

I done judo for a life time (ages 12-24)and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, I was never a timid or weak person but this was a true passion of mine, I would train 3 nights a week for 4-5 hours a night(my parents said it was tension relief lol) I was totally in heaven, no one got seriously hurt and I was getting out built up emotion at the same time, I progressed to 2nd Dan, them I was due to get married and the onset of parent hood ect set in, and I was forced by parents and future husband to slow down and get ready for the "Mother roll" (which didnt happen for another 3 years) and I slowed down to the point of stopping, which might I add was the point in my live that I belived that I should stop all this physical sport and become a so called "lady of leisure"..... I regret allowing myself to be judged as a woman and not as an indivual... now as a Mother I do not have the time for any physical sport or time to watch any kind of sport, but hopefully some day I will resume my passion as once before and live as I once did, a strong indivual, self aware woman with inner strenghts that are known and not used to run a house hold,,,,, Ahhh well,, maybe some-day