Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Web-control in China

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lexico
    Rome was not built overnight, but niether was it downfall. China was made over 32 millenia of recorded history; and the many jobs must be an employment project to temporarily deal with the national welfare as well as training its citizens to be more computer literate, comparable to the New Deal.

In the meantime, the Spring of Beijing is marching on !
    China can only go up in economy, national defense, and liberalism under the new motto of "Return to Confucius !"

The reactionaries to revised, open communism can only excercise their last feeble struggle for a guarantee comparable to that of N.Korea, though of a less degree of intensity. The rest of the world could help by smoothing the transition; mindless attacks on the CCP is not wise imho. I wish the US would only step in with all-friendly intentions.

edit: Sorry about the type-o in 32 millenia; I had meant to say 3.2 millenia. In the meantime, I might add that looking at N.Korea's dilapidated state of general welfare of its citizenry, I think the PRC gov'l figures are well aware of the dangers of extreme information control. However putting Taiwan and Tibet issues at the forefront to undermine the aspirations of 1.3 billion Chinese individuals is not very helpful. According to Epoch Times more than 5 million CCP members have left the Party. I just think pushing and cornering the CCP might be a bad move. A steady flow of genuinely friendly messages towards China and its citizens would actually bring down the hightened guard as they have been unduely violated before. I hope the same would apply to N.Korea while at it.
    Really nice word from you ~! which is very accurate! There are always some hostile force to be there~, which makes the CCP very cagey in many part of its social issue. And I think the U.S is always want to besiege China,and topple over the current Goverment(CCP) and prop up a new goverment which isdocile to them. And what is more ,@there are always social crisis and chaos company China in the ancient times. It is easy to make this country fall into chaos.

tsuyaku o tsukete kudasai nurizeko's Avatar
    Im not happy on china's human right record, infact sometimes it makes me think the country could do with regime change :P, but....you cannot and shouldnt invade china or every other country just because they behave bad, give china time, and the better standards of living and general liberties afforded by an increasingly capitalistic, wealthly economy will bring change.

If it doesnt then the world is DOOM.ED.