Quote Originally Posted by pipokun View Post
1) You should say tons of places in the sex industry
What are you talking about. I'm referring to convenience stores, other shops, and bathhouses. Haven't you seen any of the Rogues Gallery posts on www.debito.org ?

3) Wrong. The bike check also applys to Japanese.
Read what I wrote. I'm not wrong when some people report that they have sat by after getting stopped and seen the police never stop a single Japanese. Did I say this happens all the time? No.

4) Ok, please do not claim, "Japan is a horrible police state!", when the govenment enacts the controversial law.
I have no idea what you are talking about here. Japan says it is behind the concept of anti-discrimination, yet doesn't do anything about it.

5) Do you know that the government trys to decrease the non-Japanese children whose parents are not interested in education of their kids?
I have not heard of this, and I don't even understand what you mean. Could you explain more?

6) Tell me how many foreign nationals are hired by your government in your home country. When you want to get a stable teaching position in a public school, elementary, junior high, high schools, just take the teacher's license course and pass the exam like non-Japanese teachers here.
For universities no license is necessary. For private high schools, the license is a rubber stamp on your translated resume, transcripts, and degree (no testing needed). I'm not talking about people being hired by the government; I'm talking about people being hired by schools, where the Japanese people get salaries and benefits that are usually different than non-Japanese people in identical posts.