Tolerant

You scored 23!

You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on racistpoints
Awsome.

Its quite simple that apart from the very specific yet insugnificant hollow genetic coding for skin colour, were all the same bag of deoxyribonucleaic acid.

DNA for short.

I find most "Racial" differences are infact quite comfortably actually under "Cultural" differences, a white man born into a asian country will have more in common with that country then the west.

Same for Blacks, I find it hard to emagine they would entirely fit in in the heart of Africa.

Though its interesting to note people tend to be statistically drawn to their own skin colour, but, then again, this is because society has been telling them for hundreds of years they are different and so they feel drawn and accepted into that racial group, but, as with the white teenagers across the world getting "Gansta!" along with the black originators, they relate to each other more inside this "ghetto rap and hip hop" type of subculture more then whites or blacks outside it.

Humans just have a tendency, maybe even a need, to have an "us" and a "them".