I had a boyfriend who was so possessive that I ended up losing a lot fo friends because he didn't want me to meet anyone :/ I couldn't even talk with any guy other than ask "what time it is" etc. The things you do for love, huh? I don't want a guy to be a total push-over but the limit just goes somewhere... Live and learn, as they say

In my oppinion jealousy has a lot to do with not trusting the other person. Some people don't even realise how much it can hurt when you act jealous all the time and make the other person seem very untrustworthy when s/he isn't, they just think about themselves. It's funny how the whole jealousy thing can be a two-bladed dagger (if that's the right way to say it): if you're not jealous at all, the other perosn might think you don't care about him/her and if you're too jealous, the other perosn feels like you don't trust him/her at all.

My brother has a theory that when you look at a couple, usually only the husband's friends make up most of their friends. Makes sense evolutionally, doesn't it