Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: JREF Community now more populous than 11 countries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo
    Update : the JREF community is now more populous than 15 countries. We have overtaken Anguila, Naura and Tuvalu as well.
    Slowly yet surely, we are overtaking the world! One by one, countries shall fal-er...um-be united under the power of the JRefians!!!!

All the inhabited continents of all the world, united under one flag(i vote for the blue one). All of the world's diverse yet splendid people, combined in one great...uuhhh...PLACE!!!

I henceforth pledge my posting abilities to this wonderous cause that will surely one day be the greatest forum/nation ever to rule the planet!

P.S. What would be the national seal?
    I'm Back

Quote Originally Posted by Clawn
    P.S. What would be the national seal?
    This is the one !

A red, 3-dimensional tsuba (katana's guard) with 3 white cherry blossoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycernius
    I want a dictatorship. As long as I can be minister of propaganda. We could have a nice black, tight, figure hugging uniform, with stockings and suspenders (For the men as well) with whips! Big, black, leather whips.
    What about a kind a neo-spartan system where all citizens that have proved their valour in combat (or the art of debate in out case) are equal, but must commit to a strict code of conduct, and follow a harsh (mental, rather than physical) training. The Spartans also had two kings presiding, with the Gerousia (which for us is the moderation team, although the minimum age of 60 has been dropped), over the citizens. Our Sempai members (i.e. full citizen) have the right to partake in the Apella (what about making it our Community subforum ?)

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.