it would be good to read something that can disspell myths, and give a bit more insight into japan.

Personally I think that japans LDP (and the watchdog) is just about the best system of politics about, being a liberal democrat supporter myself I can see the benifits and would feel much more comfortable living in a country where the goverment hasn't changed since the war... it eleminates quite a lot of the bullsh*t with have to put up with here in the UK, and the false economy we live in.

Also, shouldn't business tell goverment the best way to make the country more profitable? To some degree we do have it horribly wrong compared to other countries (japan)

At the end of the day, I'm not sure if I give Sh*t about much of it though because I can't understand the metality of people who spend thier lives trying to earn as money as possible then die... I'd rather do my art thanks very much (although the wages for artists in the UK are about twice what I'd get in japan, where art is still badly paid but over praised and programming etc is over paid and under praised)