Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Have we discussed it all ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hmm, I don't think we've "discussed it all", because current events and politics are always changing, aren't they? There are different things on Japanese news, and even those of us who can't read Japanese well can read "Japan Today".

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsao View Post
    Hmm, I don't think we've "discussed it all", because current events and politics are always changing, aren't they?
    Well, it is Japan... Things rarely change much in politics.

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Shall I say what I think?

I love discussions, I get high on debates and I get off on.. Um.. Well, anything that tickles my curiosity and encourages critical thinking.

All I could have add until now to this forum (in my perspective) is my experiences with/in Japan. Being one of the few (or only?) half-Japanese person on this forum I feel I can be critical about Japan because I know a large part of the good sides and the bad sides of the subject.

However, lately I have turned a bit to the negative, too-critical side of the coin.. "Disillusioned" maybe, with Japan. I don't feel I can add something of content to the ongoing discussions anymore.

And, as I said earlier, some incidents "disillusioned" me with this forum. I really like many of you, and you are very smart and well-educated.. But hey, sh!t happens.

So as for now and the time to come, I'll just be posting happy thoughts on not-so-serious topics and enjoy myself!!

� ΂`Ii΁j