Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

View Poll Results: Do you believe in astrology ?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I strongly believe in it

0 0%
  • I somewhat believe in it, to some extent

16 29.09%
  • I do not really believe in it, but I do read my horoscope from time to time

11 20.00%
  • Astrology is a pack of lies !

28 50.91%

Thread: Do you believe in astrology ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's sometimes easy to dismiss astrology as it appears so bizarre to look for guidance in the stars but has anyone ever noticed how some people fit perfectly into the stereotype?

No? Well...I have. When attempting to change a lightbulb, I fit it like a glove!

How many people does it take to Change a Lightbulb and Astrology

ARIES: Just one. Wanna make something of it?

TAURUS: Well, I prefer natural light if at all possible. Are you absolutely positive that lightbulb is burned out? I hate to throw it away if it still might be useful.

GEMINI: Probably one is best, because if there are more than one, they'll get so wrapped up in talking to each other that they'll forget all about the lightbulb.

CANCER: Only one, but three therapists will be needed to help with the grieving process. OR: Only one, as long as his mommy holds his hand.

LEO: Leos do not change their own lightbulbs. They find someone else to do it for them.

VIRGO: 1.11111119873, give or take .00000000000013%.

LIBRA: Well, I could do it, unless of course you'd prefer to do it, but you look sort of busy right now. What do you want to do?

SCORPIO: One, from across the room, if they've learned their teleporting lessons well enough.

SAGITTARIUS: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us and you're worrying about a stupid light bulb?

CAPRICORN: I don't have time for these foolish jokes.

AQUARIUS: Well, you see, energy is really matter and matter is really energy and light is a form of energy but the light bulb is matter, and--

PISCES:
    What light bulb?

Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    CANCER: Only one, but three therapists will be needed to help with the grieving process. OR: Only one, as long as his mommy holds his hand.
    LEO: Leos do not change their own lightbulbs. They find someone else to do it for them.
    My special friend is a Cancer and I find that he is close to his family especially to his Mom. I'm Leonine and yes if I can find somebody else to do the dirty work for me, why not? If not, then why not me? However, I have procrastination problems...
    That posterity may know we have not loosely through silence permitted things to pass away as in a dream. � Richard Hooker