Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy
WHAT?!??!?! YOU DIDN'T MENTION CARS?!!?!?!!! How can you not mention cars?!!??!!??!?!

:::calming down::::

Don't get me wrong, I love other aspects of Japanese culture as much as the next guy, but cars have got to be one of the top Japanese favorites for me. I always have to go to all the carshops (Super Autobacs, Spoon Sports, UpGarage, etc) to see what's new, and cruise the parking lots to drool over the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC-II's, the Subaru Impreza WRX STi's, the Honda Integra Type-R's, the Mazda RX-7's..etc etc. As clogged as the streets are in Tokyo and Yokohama, I have not grown jaded to cars. Cars (and music) are my life. I try to make it to all the major motorsport events in Japan.

This love for Japanese cars (we weren't too fond of American cars)dates back to my high school days (1993-1997) where my friends and I learned how to actually work on our engines (from books and our fathers) to increase horsepower and we'd wait for the weekends to take our projects to the underground drag-races held late at night in industrial areas and pit them against other racers. You can imagine how many times the Police had intervened with our little late-night gatherings of 100+ cars.

...and of course, I know you excluded Japanese Women from your poll because that interest in Japanese culture is a given......right?

Here are some examples of Japanese perfection in form, architecture and technology:

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC-II

Honda Integra Type-R DC2

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type-RA Spec-C (Actual WRC version in background)

To those of you not interested in cars: Sorry to have bored you.
true true. in aus they dont sell the integra dc2!!! i never seen one in real life only in initial d! the only integra i saw was a dc3, dc5(rsx), and these really old one. (sti is wats it called i tink...not even a dc)