Quote Originally Posted by kkkktttt
まずはご自分で辞書で調べてみてください。それでも分 からなければ具体的に質問してください。教えて� げま す。
My bad. I completely forgot that sarcasm rarely works in Japanese.

差別思想と全く無縁の人はいないでしょう。事実を冷徹 に認識することは正しい解決の第一歩です。おのおのの 差別心を冷静に自省した上でその克服を目指すべきです 。
There's a difference between acknowledging racism as a problem and actively participating in it. You tell me whether Japan has a tendency to do the former or the latter. Solving the problems would be great. But considering how long it's been going on, you have to honestly ask yourself what measures have actually been taken to prevent racism?

わざわざ「typical」等と言わなくても日本の人種差別� 竭閧癆サすることは出来ますし、自国が同じような人� ゥキ別問題を抱えているからと言って他国を批判できな� 「わけでは� りません。
金日正体制を支持する在日朝鮮人連合会でさえ日本の差 別問題を批判できるのですから。
ただし、自国のことを棚に上げた議論を展開するならば 、「説得力」は失うでしょうが。

普遍的な問題で� るにもかかわらず日本だけの問題で� るということは、一見人種差別問題の解消を目指してい るようで、実は日本に対する差別的な見方を助長する結 果ともなりかねません。
Okay. You don't like "typical?" How about "widespread?" Or maybe "mainstream?" It doesn't change that Japanese people who aren't racist are more the exception than the rule.

And you really don't have to worry about people discriminating against Japan. In my experience, most people are in the narrow range of looking at Japan through rose-color glasses to being downright apathetic. People who care about such social issues of Japan are relatively rare.

日本人はアメリカのメディアにおける格好の笑いの対象 のひとつでしょう?最近は日本自体の影が薄くなってい るので余り取り上げられることはないかもしれませんが、ジャパ ン・バッシングの時代を思い出してください。
Japan bashing? Are you talking about the times when workers in Detroit paid to take swing at Japanese cars with a bat? How many decades ago is that? You'll have to refresh my memory on any current events where America has said racist things to Japan. To the best of my knowledge, they're not doing it NOW. I have rarely seen references to Japan in the form of ridicule.

また、程度の差は� なたが「加害者の側」(笑う側)に 立っているのか「被害者の側」(笑われる側)に立って いるかで認識が異なってきます。
日本人の多くは、自らのことを棚に上げて「アメリカの 方がひどい」と思っているでしょう。
ただし、こんな議論をやっていて何の利得が� りますか ?双方に問題が� るのならば共にその解決を目指すべき ではないですか?
Well of course. But the ones doing the harm is the overwhelming majority in Japan.

Sitting down to solve problems with mutual understanding would be great. We're (sort of) doing that now. Unless a body with political power pushes for change or that the Japanese come to their senses, that's not going to happen.