i observed too: only 5 percent japanese. many japanese may stay away, because of long intellectual explanation:

including "is" "be" "can't" "will/will be". japanese does not have direct word for "is" "will"

japanese people have great difficulty to understand/do not want to make absolute assumption about tomorrow.

now, my weblog does not leave so much room for discussion.

though, i could criticize the IRISH government a lot- this does not occur productive to me.

so, first i go to produce, then to criticize. or even save the time.

well i understand, if *forgets name, really* writes a lot, including a few criticizing lines. nothing for ungood.

personally, i would write keyword list- because some people, including me, they just look for keyword.

and, try to outsource politic affair stuff completely.

because, approximately 90 percent of people are NOT looking for that.

now, i remember, name=maciamo?

i suggest a customizeable keyword list: these word's are getting censored. like "war" "communism" "dead" "police" "hash" "sex"

japanese people would appreciate that- i assume, they do not want to waste time with these topic's- even not to see/read these word's.

for japanese eye, this occurs as massive treat.
they are looking for distraction free/low distraction atmosphere.

customizeable censorship as advertising attribute
anonymus scare counter: people can vote "this reply/post scares me", and:
"this reply/post scares me unexpected". not the same as bad post.

probably, a system of scales for approval, customizeable. this displays, what one intends to talk about. (means, one might explicitely look out to get "scary" point's)

like the different personal title's in japanese

and, this may get people who like/appreciate such a system...