Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: PG-rated : 40 reasons to think that the Japanese are superficial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Tokyo
    Even if I wanted to agree on some of your points, I can't. Why? Because every topic you make is some negative generelization about Japan and more specifically Japanese people. I don't understand why you'd want to be in a place that you complain so much about. It doesn't make sense.

let me show you.

Im living with Americans right now. In the South. They (Americans) say 'bout Americans that they are:
    - stupid
    - fat
    - hard drinking
    - hard cussing
    - redneck
    - hardcore christians
    - etc blahbla bush blah

but they don't say "All Americans are allways this way and that's all their choice and they don't want to change it."

see i think what he wants to say is that, well, they might be superficial but that doesn't shape them as a nationality. see that's a trait or so if one grows up with it hes unlikely to not continue it.

i would make an example if i knew any stereotype or so about canada but i seriously don't know anything about canada because nobody ever talks about you (your next to the big US they are allways the donkey) - really no offense ment.

I can understand your point but I allso agree with the thread starter

well hope you got my point right and i didn't offend you in any way O.o

Heimin
    [QUOTE=Shas]
    i would make an example if i knew any stereotype or so about canada but i seriously don't know anything about canada because nobody ever talks about you (your next to the big US they are allways the donkey) - really no offense ment.
    [QUOTE]

Canadians are colder, hockey-loving Americans without guns who have health care, half of whom think they're still French.