And done. Alright, now:

Quote Originally Posted by OnegaiNL
people don't see and don't read
since i said that Japan is slowly changing into an european country
as it's already so mega cool to have english slogans in your commercials so called to be modern.
Since it's not a European country and it's slowly changing, why couldn't you go there and not have a problem with it being European?

do you see any real big changes in US ? not really except for that manga and anime gained popularity (but that's mostly because of fansubs)
Well, there is the influx of kanji tatoos and just kanji everywhere in general, video games, anime, and martial arts.

Japan whatsoever changed alot ... alot of things from the US can be seen in Japan... import and export is important... but i don't see why Japan is evolving too much...alot of traditions (older one's) are cut off
and no im not talking about the samurai one's ... i'm talking about the normal lifestyle one's in those days. Those were cut off in the last 50 years or so .
What traditions have Japan lost from the past 50 years that you so desperately want back?

Will there be more huge changes? Because if Japan is going to look more like USA ... i could go on vacation to USA instead of Japan... b/c it's cheaper.
See above on this one.

another note
technology doesn't always bring good.
What does that have to do with anything?