Mike,

Not quite sure of your point, but as I said, "Japanese companies refusing to pay foreign workers Medical insurance and Pensions even though required by law to pay." Meaning every single one of us, aside from those hired by international companies like Mitsubishi etc. You mean you aren't a language teacher? Why would a Japanese company hire people for not being foreign, what situation? Even the major corporations hire foreigners because they are that and can help bridge the gap between nationalities.

We'll always be foreigners here, nothing else. Doesn't matter how a Japanese person thinks they feel or acts, when it comes down to it, we're different to them, period. I've met so many Japanese people who thought they were hip, down with the gaijins but when the sugar hits the fan, they turn out Japanese - different from us after all.

One of my ex-students, travelled the world, speaks English fluently/accurately, loves foreign things and people, well into being 'different'. Has an operation, doctor fooks up & damages his brain. So what does he do? Nothing, "Japanese people don't make a scene" he says...

The bottom line, 'We Japanese...' Like you've never heard that line a thousand times.