http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2615218/

Now I can't remember who was it, maybe there were more because this has been years ago some people in here try to say that Japanese were Koreans. And they are North East Asian stock, where as Chinese are related to Vietnamese ( well, ancient Vietnam was under Chinese control) I won't be too surprised if there are links in blood, but apparently according to this study Koreans have 83% South East Asian Origins.

I found one:
Quote Originally Posted by allq View Post
^^^It's quite pathetic that you post pics of actresses to prove your idiotic case. Also, aren't you the one who provided that phony link hanbooks.com for your flimsy case that Koreans originate from China? Please do not waste bandwith with your fake and misleading posts to spread your sinocentric propanda which proves nothing.

Also, every researcher knows that you need DNA to prove for any case concerning origins. DNA studies all confirm that Korean and Chinese have different origins and Koreans are NOT related to Chinese.

There is solid DNA evidence that Chinese have origins in SE asia. Also, many Chinese I've seen do look amazingly like Vietnamese. I can't tell them apart most of the time. In fact, Chinese and Vietnamese and Thai languages sound extremely similar, all being tonal languages. Thai language supposedly originated in China.
We may have link with South East Asians because we are all over the place in South East Asia, and Chinese men who intermarry South East Asian women are common, but according to this research Koreans have high percentage of South East Asian origins!

Another one:
Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
And another:
Quote Originally Posted by allq View Post
You actually have ZERO knowledge of genetics as proven by your posts. Are you like 14? Japanese most certainly do not have European or Middle Eastern roots. Maybe they WISH to have those roots--but all you have to walk around the streets of Tokyo to notice that Japanese look and are 100% asian.

As to Japanese having Ainu roots, maybe like 5%; they certainly do not comprise a significant portion of the population and their contribution to the Japanese gene pool is certainly overplayed by the Japanese to obscure the "asianess" of their background to tie them in somehow with European. Their contribution to the culture and genepool of Japan is minimal at best. And even any caucasian would laugh at the notion that Japanese are somehow a hebrew tribe like the 12 tribes of Israel or some such nonsense.

Japanese are genetically a mix of Korean, Malay/Polynesian and Ainu.

Many Japanese however like to obscure their background by coming up with ridiculous unsupportable theory such as they have austronesian roots or their ancestors are from South America or some such nonsense, anything but to admit the most plainly obvious.