Quote Originally Posted by CC1
I just noticed that my rep went down by 100 points though. It is a sad state of affairs when you can not post your true opinions on this site. Message here? Piss off the GOD and he will punish you...but anonymosly (strange thing to do don't you think?)
I will give you neg. rep. if I feel insulted. Red dot or not, it doesn't matter as you cannot see who give you the rep points anyway. That way I am sure you know it's me. My reputation power is by far the highest on this forum, with over 6000 posts, member almost since the very beginning, and with currently the highest reputation. All these contribute in the number of points I can give or take. Basically, when I give rep. to a new member, his/her green dots can pass from 1 to 3 in just 1 or 2 votes. For some reasons, even admins cannot change any member's rep. power, as it is constantly re-calaculated based on the current number of posts, rep. level and number of days since the joined date.

Ya' know...this isn't the first time something rather sneaky happened here on JREF...I remember being banned by one user with Admin rights just because he got his feelings hurt before! The same people who ***** and moan about corrupt officials in Japan, abusing the system here, but not having the heart to stand up for his actions!
As far as I know, you have never been banned, you or Silverpoint, and are still on the forum. If I had wanted you out, you wouldn't be posting now.