Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 330

Thread: What's the origin of the Japanese people ?

  1. #276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176

    O2bi

    there are many o2b1 ppl in southern Ryukyu and southern island in Japan...
    I think O2b1 Japanese infuluenced korea oppositely
    where did O2b1 ppi came from?
    I think they came from around Jiangsu in china with wet rice
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangsu

  2. #277
    Thrill Seeker canadian_kor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 19, 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    42
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    there are many o2b1 ppl in southern Ryukyu and southern island in Japan...
    I think O2b1 Japanese infuluenced korea oppositely
    where did O2b1 ppi came from?
    I think they came from around Jiangsu in china with wet rice
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangsu
    Caster, your ignorance in this matter is downright awful. The incline of the O2b marker is from north to south. The O2b marker originated in Manchuria among the Tungusic peoples. The parent haplotype of O2, which is NO, originated from Central Asia (near the Aral Sea). The idea that Japanese invaders came and settled in Korea during the Three Kingdoms period is an outright fabrication by you. Paekche people invaded Japan and conquered the Austronesian tribes. The reason why haplotype D2 is so high among Japanese males is because the Paekche Aya tribes allowed the primitive Austronesian males to intermingle with the recent invaders from Korea.

  3. #278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    The reason why haplotype D2 is so high among Japanese males is because the Paekche Aya tribes allowed the primitive Austronesian males to intermingle with the recent invaders from Korea.
    so, korean history ,the things that are written in Samguk Sagi is a lie?
    so was the chinese documents about Wa and korean..

    The idea that Japanese invaders came and settled in Korea during the Three Kingdoms period is an outright fabrication by you.
    I want to see such documents about it. please show me.
    if you can not, who would be a liar

  4. #279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhattan View Post
    lol,feed one's own desire to associate with that which is greater than you.
    Nowadays,Japanese are wanted ( a desire out of inferiority complex ) by the Koreans and Chinese.They are no more or less related to any of these 2 East Asian ethnic groups.
    Its the other way around buddy. Korea and China is becomming greater and Japan is waning. Korea is using ancient history to mock Japan. Because it shows how Japan couldnt have done anything without Korea's help. Not because of some silly delusional Japanese belief that Koreans are jealous. Really now, what is there to be jealous of? Japanese economy is crap. Its technology companies cannot keep up with Korea. China is going to become the next superpower while Japan is going to become a 3rd world country.
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    I think thie is for you

    I know who ChosonNinja is. He is a fraud, no Korean likes him or cares about it. Japan has frauds too. Of course Japan is desperate to find faults with Korea(because Korea can find so many against Japan) so they blame all of Korea over what ChosonNinja does. As if ChosonNinja was the absolute ruler of Korea. A sign of desperation. Sad sad Japanese. Now lets look at Japanese historical fabrication.
    telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/1487472/Asia-rises-against-whitewashing-of-Japans-atrocities.html
    news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4416593.stm
    ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=36882
    LOL, youtube videos vs professional news sites from around the world. Japan loses yet again. Only a Japanese person can be desperate enough to use youtube video to support his cause. Dont you find it funny that even the US sides with China on issues of Japanese warcrimes. It goes to show how often Japanese lie.

  5. #280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    The oldest rubbed copy of Gwanggaeto Stele(in the northeastern Chinese province of Jilin) was found in China. This rubbed copy conforms closely to Imperial Japanese Army's one, including descriptions about ancient Japan. This fact became clear by Jo Kenshin's study. He is a professor at Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
    His study put an end to the controversy over the inscription on this stele from 70's. Some people claimed that Imperial Japanese Army had altered this inscription, but this theory could be proved incorrect conclusively.
    The inscription on this stele says:
    "Since 391, Wa(Japan) crossed sea and defeated Baekje, ?? and Silla and made them subjects."
    In 1883, this rubbed copy was gotten by Sakoh Kagenobu, who was an officer of Japan Army General Staff. Japanese Army General Staff concluded that Japan had ruled Korean Peninsula in ancient times.
    After the war, some people questioned the credibility of Sakoh's rubbed copy. In 1972, Lee, professor emeritus at Wako University, claimed that Japanese Army had altered this inscription to justify their expanding to Korean Peninsula. Lee's theory aroused great controversy between the researchers from 4 countries, Japan, China, Korea and North Korea. Since then the widely held theory was propounded, but this theory did not put an end to the controversy over the inscription under the condition that it's difficult to verify theories with the real thing.
    Jo professor have been studying about 50 real rubbed copies in various nations of East Asia. Year before last, he found a rubbed copy copied in 1881 at the auction of Peking. This copy is older than Sakoh's one, which had been considered as the oldest until then. He captured this and Sakoh's to his PC and compared them. Then he found there is no sign of intentional alteration. This year, the outcomes of his study was published in the book, "The study of rubbed copies of Gwanggaeto Stele(TokyoDo)".
    Jo professor stressed the significance of his study and said " This result will release us from proving the emperor-centered historic view of old Japan or Japanese army's involvement, and Gwanggaeto Stele will be appreciated as a pure historical record to reveal the history of East Asia from the 4th to 5th century." But a widely-accepted theory says this inscription describes Japan as a more powerful nation than it really was. This theory explains that the inscription exaggerates the achievement of Gwanggaeto who defeated Japan. Though Imperial Japanese Army's alteration is denied, this does not automatically mean ancient Japan ruled the whole Korean Peninsula.
    This inscription is not the only record about ancient Japan's expanding to Korean Peninsula.
    For example, Chinese book on history, Chronicles of Sui Dynasty("Zui Sho" in Japanese) describes Baekje and Silla thought Japan is a great power.
    Do you even know how to read? Or do you only copy stuff from japanese wikipedia and parrot everything it says? I made no mention of the Japanese damaging the stele(although its a huge possibility). I only mentioned that Japan's translation of the stele was inaccurate and downright moronic.
    Only the first character for "Baekje" (S) is noted, and even the supposed first character of Silla is not complete (only as opposed to V). We dont even know if it was actually referring to Baekje. The stele only mentions the damaged word S. Baekje is spelled SZ, not S. The stele mentions the word which is the incomplete character of V. Shilla is spelled V. Obviously, in no way equals V(shilla). Only a Japanese historian can interpret history in such a faulty way. Its delusional.
    You also claim that that the stele was referring to Wa defeating Baekje and Shilla even though this is not stated in the stele or supported by historical records. The stele can be translated in many different ways because the characters are missing. Korean scholars translated the passage as-
    ""And in the sinmyo year Goguryeo came and crossed the sea and defeated Wa. Baekje made [unknown] and [Sil]la its subjects."""
    And this sounds a lot more realistic and is in fact supported by historical records. Goguryeo did in fact defeat Japan and subjugated both Shilla and Paekche during that time period.
    source (De Bary, Theodore and Peter H. Lee, "Sources of Korean Tradition", p. 25-26)
    The Stele was a tribute to a Korean King but because of a lack of punctuation the writing can be translated 4 different ways, this same Stele can be intrepreted as Korea crossed to Sea and subjugated Japan depending on where you punctuate the sentence. Only a Japanese person interprets history in such a faulty way. Its laughable that Japan believes that somehow equals V. Or that S equals SZ. Or that Japan somehow conquered Korea. How did Japan conquer Korea? How? Korea was far far stronger. No Korea or Chinese historians record Japan ever conquering ancient Korea. Ancient records do however mention that Korea conquered Japan.
    Typical Japanese history
    This book says;
    Baekje and Silla thought Japan is a great power and have many rare things. Each of them respects Japan, and dispatches envoys who always come and go to Japan.
    This book says;
    What an awful awful translation. The correct translation is
    ""Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a big country of treasure source, with many rare and precious things in Japan; also [Silla and Baekje] highly esteemed it [many rare and precious things], and regularly send their person there"".
    Silla, Baekje and later Goguryeo colonized Japan and considered it a "treasure source" and regularly sent colonists to it. Thats very danming evidence and only Japanese historians deny it and claim that Koreans were somehow sending tribute to japan. As if that makes any sense lol.
    Typical Japanese history
    Korean book on history, Chronicles of three nations(Sangokushiki in Japanese) says Baekje and Silla send their princes to Japan as hostages.In 397, Baekje establishes diplomatic relations with Japan, and send their prince, Chonjiwan to Japan as a hostage.In 402, Silla establishes diplomatic relations with Japan, and send their prince, Mikishin to Japan as a hostage.
    Only a Japanese person will interpret history in such a way. Baekje and Shilla sent those princes as emissaries. As foreign diplomats. The fact that you believe this somehow denotes Wa conquered Shilla and Baekje is laughable. Its neither supported by historical records or archaeology. Shilla sent its prince in order to secure military aid and control from japanese warlords at the time. Baekje also sent a prince for the same reason. They did so because both Shilla and Baekje were at war against each other and needed every single advantage to overcome the other. Baekje won out in the end and Wa later became a colony of Baekje.
    Shilla, Goguryeo and Baekje regularily sent princes to its neighbors even during times of war. It was a cultural custom and method of diplomacy. Only a Japanese person can interpret it a different way.
    Typical Japanese history
    Japanese book on history, Chronicles of Japan("Nihonshoki" in Japanese)
    You've lost all your credibility by mentioning the Nihonshoki. Half of the book dwells with fictional events. Including gods, flying people, dragons, lasers, time travel and cloud people. LOL. Not even Japanese historians use it as a historical reference. So what are you doing right now?
    Typical Japanese history
    also records their expansion to Korean Peninsula, though there are various theories as to when each event happened.
    These records are compliment one another and do not conflict with another(They are only representative examples).
    These facts show that ancient Japan really ruled at least a part of Korean Peninsula.
    You actually believe Empress Jingu who supposedly conquered Korea was a real historical figure? Sorry to burst your bubble, but she never existed. You fail big time for using the Nihonshoki as evidence. Not even Japanese historians believe she's real.
    Typical Japanese history
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    Talhae of Silla
    wa ppls were kings of Silla
    //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talhae_of_Silla
    LOL do you even know how to read? Talhae wasnt born in Japan. He was born 1000 li of Wa(Japan). Which is a very long distance. Or they could have also been referring to the Korean kingdom of Kaya whom was also called Wa. 1 Li during that time period was about 600 meters. So in other words, Talhae was born 600 km away from Japan. And that is if he was even a real person.
    ""According to the Samguk Sagi, when he was born as an egg, his father considered it an ill omen and had it boxed and floated at sea. The egg floated past Geumgwan Gaya and landed east of Gyerim (near today's Gyeongju, South Korea), where he was raised by an old man as a fisherman. His family is said to have taken over a high official's house by claiming to be metalsmiths.""
    So basically, you claim that a person who was born far far away from Japan. And who was born in an egg that floated around the ocean for quite some time before being discovered by a fisherman somehow denotes to Japan conquering Korea.
    Right........
    Excuse me while I hold my laughter.
    Typical Japanese history
    Hogong
    //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogong
    Silla was made by the Japanese?
    How on earth does a single Japanese person working for the Korea king somehow denote to Japan making Korea? Mind you that there are a hundred times more recorded instances of Japan using Korean scholars and ministers to build its nations. And this is recorded within Japanese texts.
    You want to use the Nihon Shoki? Well then read up on Korean scholar Wang In(Wani) who according to the Nihon Shoki you love so much taught Japan writing, Confucianism and manners.LOL

  6. #281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    I an not liying. all things are witten in the korean and chinese document
    You are in fact a liar. You twist history in such a biased and predictable manner. You claim that the stele was referring to Japan conquering Korea even though the stele makes no such claim. And heres why just in case your memory is sluggish.

    0. The stele is centuries old and damage. Some of it is unreadable.
    1. Baekje is spelled- SZ. The stele only mentions the word S.
    2. Shilla is spelled V. The stele only mentions the word .
    3. How the hell did you conclude that S= SZ and = V?
    4. There is no punctuation within the stele's passage.
    5. Due to the lack of punctuation, the stele can be translated in 4 different ways.
    6. The stele can also be interpretted as ""And in the sinmyo year Goguryeo came and crossed the sea and defeated Wa. Baekje made [unknown] and [Sil]la its subjects.""" and that sounds a lot more plausible.

    As you can see, despite all that ive just mentioned. You still believe the passage was somehow referring to Japan conquering Korea despite the fact that-

    0. Korea was far far larger in population and size.
    1. Korea had iron weapons. Japan didnt.
    2. Korea had organized government and military. Japan didnt.
    3. Korea had horses, chariots and cavalry. Japan didnt.
    4. Each Korean kingdom was centuries old and well established. Japan was a backwater.
    5. Korea has sophisticated armor. Japan wore cloth.
    6. Japan didnt have the technological means to transport a large number of warriors onto ships to invade Korea.
    7. There is no Korean or Chinese record that mentions Japan ever conquering Korea.
    8. Most Japanese historians do not believe the Nihonshoki's Korea conquest is real. Only you do.

    How exactly did Japan conquer Korea again?

    that is why I did not show Japanese one according to ancient document.
    You used the Nihonshoki which is a work of fiction. The earlier chapters dealt with flying people, gods, dragons, magical weapons and time travel. I have every right to laugh at you for using it. Furthermore, Gwangettos stele and the the Nihonshokis claim does not fit the same time line. They are centuries apart.

    I think you should read korean document in Samguk Sagi at first
    Of course a lot of people came via Korea Peninsula.
    Where exactly in the Samguk Sagi does it mention that Japan conquered Korea? Im pretty sure if such an event were real, it would be recorded to death. So where is it? Why isnt there even a tiny reference to it in Korean and Chinese records? You cant even find such references in Japanese records. The only record that mentions Japan conquering Korea was the Nihonshoki which dealt with magical monsters and fictional god emperors who came from the sky.

    Im pretty sure if Japan conquered Korea in ancient times, the Samguk Sagi you are referring to would mention it.
    Where does it mention in the Samguk Sagi that Japan conquered it? Where? Please tell me, cause im fully aware that you are full of crap.

    So why is there no mention of Japan defeating Korea in the Samguk Sagi? Why instead is there mention of Korea regularly destroying/subjugating Japan?
    Actually, there are several mentions in Korean recordsi of Korea defeating Japan. Records of Korean kingdoms subjugating Japan. Gwangetto defeating Japan. Shilla defeating Japan at the battle of Baekang. Goguryeo-Yamato war which Japan lost rather easily. And more.

    I can tell for a fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    so, korean history ,the things that are written in Samguk Sagi is a lie?
    Nope, its not a lie. Atleast most of it isnt(excluding creation myths). Its just that you interpret history in a very very poor manner. Every single statement you have made thus far has been refuted with overwhelming evidence and ease. To make matters worse for you, you resort to fictional events and magical beings to somehow prove that Japan conquered Korea.

    so was the chinese documents about Wa and korean..
    I want to see such documents about it. please show me.
    if you can not, who would be a liar
    You interpret documents in such a funny and biased manner. You believe that any reference to a Korean scholar helping Japan somehow proves that Korea was a colony of Japan. LOL

  7. #282
    Thrill Seeker canadian_kor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 19, 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    42
    Posts
    24
    Caster doesn't want to admit that modern research has found out that modern-day Japanese people owe their existence to Korean invaders before the Kofun period. If Koreans from Paekche did not arrive in Japan in massive numbers the Japanese Islands today would be inhabited by a bunch of primitive Austronesian tribes and there would be no such thing as Sony, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc.

  8. #283
    Swedish town of trolls Trollhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17, 2009
    Posts
    15
    lol @ corean trolls' desperate attempt

  9. #284
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Typical Japanese history

    This book says;
    Baekje and Silla thought Japan is a great power and have many rare things. Each of them respects Japan, and dispatches envoys who always come and go to Japan.
    This book says;
    What an awful awful translation. The correct translation is
    ""Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a big country of treasure source, with many rare and precious things in Japan; also [Silla and Baekje] highly esteemed it [many rare and precious things], and regularly send their person there"".
    Silla, Baekje and later Goguryeo colonized Japan and considered it a "treasure source" and regularly sent colonists to it. Thats very danming evidence and only Japanese historians deny it and claim that Koreans were somehow sending tribute to japan. As if that makes any sense lol.
    I tell again I never show and use the Japanese ancient document.
    those things are written in the chinese and korean documents
    if there are some bloblem, it is that the korean could not read the Chinese character.
    bring korean document in chinese characters as an opposite evidence
    隋書 倭国(wa)伝
    新羅 百濟皆以俀爲大國 多珎物 並敬仰之 恒通使往來

    it would be enogh

    http://www.geocities.jp/intelljp/cn-history/zui/wa.htm
    Last edited by caster51; Jan 9, 2010 at 13:09.

  10. #285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Typical Japanese history

    Originally Posted by caster51
    Talhae of Silla
    wa ppls were kings of Silla
    //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talhae_of_Silla
    LOL do you even know how to read? Talhae wasnt born in Japan. He was born 1000 li of Wa(Japan). Which is a very long distance. Or they could have also been referring to the Korean kingdom of Kaya whom was also called Wa. 1 Li during that time period was about 600 meters. So in other words, Talhae was born 600 km away from Japan. And that is if he was even a real person.
    ""According to the Samguk Sagi, when he was born as an egg, his father considered it an ill omen and had it boxed and floated at sea. The egg floated past Geumgwan Gaya and landed east of Gyerim (near today's Gyeongju, South Korea), where he was raised by an old man as a fisherman. His family is said to have taken over a high official's house by claiming to be metalsmiths.""
    So basically, you claim that a person who was born far far away from Japan. And who was born in an egg that floated around the ocean for quite some time before being discovered by a fisherman somehow denotes to Japan conquering Korea.
    Right........
    Excuse me while I hold my laughter.
    脱解本多婆那國所生也 其國在倭國東北一千里

    1000li to north east from wa was 多婆那國
    if there was wa in kyusyu, there is 多婆那國 around Tottori or kansai
    Kaya was also a part of WA

    anyway ,1000li in book of sill at that time was around 75~80km

    there are some discriptions about distance
    for example, from tushima and iki island was 1000li
    Daifang Commandery to Yamatai(japan) 12,000li
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daifang_Commandery

    二年春正月(AD58?)、拜瓠公為大輔。二月、親祀始祖廟
    then
    in 59, 三年春三月、王登吐含山、有玄雲如蓋、浮王頭上、良久而散。夏五月、與倭國結好交聘
    Last edited by caster51; Jan 9, 2010 at 12:40.

  11. #286
    Swedish town of trolls Trollhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17, 2009
    Posts
    15
    Frankly,Coreans' deep-seated inferiority complexes are getting tiresome and embarrassing .

    It's like " we Coreans don't have blah blah blah of our own,so let's hijack one "

  12. #287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhattan View Post
    lol @ corean trolls' desperate attempt
    Thats it? After everything ive said, this is the best you could do?

    Very very sad Japanese troll

    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    I tell again I never show and use the Japanese ancient document.
    those things are written in the chinese and korean documents
    if there are some bloblem, it is that the korean could not read the Chinese character.
    bring korean document in chinese characters as an opposite evidence
    隋書 倭国(wa)伝
    新羅 百濟皆以俀爲大國 多珎物 並敬仰之 恒通使往來
    it would be enogh
    geocities.jp/intelljp/cn-history/zui/wa.htm
    The Chinese document(book of Sui) you are referring to is very well known. Unfortunately you mistranslated the passage intentionally. You took your own biased and ridiculous translation and twisted it into another one of your lies.
    The correct translation for the passage is-

    ""Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a big country of treasure source, with many rare and precious things in Japan; also [Silla and Baekje] highly esteemed it [many rare and precious things], and regularly send their person there"".

    This is the correct translation. The book of sui mentions that Shilla and Baekje considered Wa to be a treasure source of material wealth and regularly sent colonists to take those resources. Not some ridiculous translation about how Shilla and Baekje viewed Japan as a great country and sent envoys to Japan in submission.

    Remember, Japan at the time period had

    1. No iron weapons.
    2. No sophisticated armor.
    3. No horses
    4. No cavalry
    5. No chariots
    6. Smaller population
    7. No organized government structure
    8. primitive tech level

    Your translation is ridiculous because not only is it mistranslated in your favor, but it does not fit the historical time period we are talking about. I cant believe you still think Japan conquered Korea. Wheres the evidence?

    Typical Japanese historical fabrication

    脱解本多婆那國所生也 其國在倭國東北一千里
    1000li to north east from wa was 多婆那國
    if there was wa in kyusyu, there is 多婆那國 around Tottori or kansai
    Kaya was also a part of WA
    Kaya was never a part of Japan. It was a Korean kingdom and most Japanese historians agree it was never Japanese. Not only is there no historical source or text that mentions Kaya being Japanese, but there is also no circumstantial or archaelogical evidence to prove Japan conquering Kaya or any Korean kingdom. Kaya had iron weapons, organized government, horses, cavalry etc. Stuff Wa Japan did not have. You live in a fantasy world if you believe primitive Japanese people in tiny rift raft boats could cross the sea and defeat Kaya's well equipped and armored cavalry army with wooden sticks, stones and low quality farming implements. Especially when Japan had no organized government and very little in organized military. If you believe otherwise, then show me a record that proves Kaya was Japanese. Also name the battle in which Japan supposedly beat Kaya. Otherwise, shut up with your lies.

    Typical Japanese historical fabrication

    anyway ,1000li in book of sill at that time was around 75~80km
    there are some discriptions about distance
    for example, from tushima and iki island was 1000li
    Daifang Commandery to Yamatai(japan) 12,000li
    wikipedia.org/wiki/Daifang_Commandery
    二年春正月(AD58?)、拜瓠公為大輔。二月、親祀始祖廟。
    then
    in 59, 三年春三月、王登吐含山、有玄雲如蓋、浮王頭上、良久而散。夏五月、與倭國結好交聘
    1000 Li does not equal 75-80 km. 1 Li during the time when the Samguk Sagi was written was about 500 m or .5 km. 1000 Li= 500 km. Not 75-80km. Not even close.
    500 km is a long distance away from Wa Japan. That means Talhae wasnt Japanese. You claim that he was Japanese even though the book states he wasnt and that he was born far away from Wa. In fact, the Samguk sagi mentions that Talhae was born on Tapana, not Wa Japan. Again and again, you get historical facts wrong. Do you ever give up?

    But thats besides the point. Do you even know how Talhae was born? Talhae wasn't a real person. Who cares if he lived 1 Li from wa or 500,000 Li from wa. He was a mythological character. Talhae was born as an egg. His father considered this bad luck so he threw the egg into the ocean. The egg drifted into the ocean for quite some time before being discovered by fishermen. The fishermen raised him as a human being.

    Sounds realistic huh(sarcasm)? Not surprising since you believe everything written in the Nihonshoki to be real. Please say hi to any magical flying time travelling supermen if you see one.

    Typical Japanese historical fabrication

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhattan View Post
    Frankly,Coreans' deep-seated inferiority complexes are getting tiresome and embarrassing
    It's like " we Coreans don't have blah blah blah of our own,so let's hijack one "
    Jealous of what? What is there to be jealous of? Sorry but nobody in the world is envious of Japan. Japan is a dying nation. There is nothing to be jealous of. Koreans are not jealous of Japan being the only country to get nuked ok?

    If you have nothing intelligent left to say, then I suggest you shut up and leave. You're only making the Japanese side look childish and unable to debate properly.

  13. #288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhattan View Post
    lol,feed one's own desire to associate with that which is greater than you.
    Nowadays,Japanese are wanted ( a desire out of inferiority complex ) by the Koreans and Chinese.They are no more or less related to any of these 2 East Asian ethnic groups.
    it might be true to some people.

  14. #289
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    ""Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a big country of treasure source, with many rare and precious things in Japan; also [Silla and Baekje] highly esteemed it [many rare and precious things], and regularly send their person there"".

    This is the correct translation. The book of sui mentions that Shilla and Baekje considered Wa to be a treasure source of material wealth and regularly sent colonists to take those resources. Not some ridiculous translation about how Shilla and Baekje viewed Japan as a great country and sent envoys to Japan in submission

    新羅, 百濟皆以俀爲大國,
    then
    多珎物 ,並敬仰之通使往來

    敬= to respect
    仰=to look up to

    Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a great country, with many rare and precious things; also [Silla and Baekje] respect and look up to them, and regularly send embassies there


    Korean History Record Samguk Sagi : 三國史記 新羅本紀 : 元年 三月 與倭國通好 以奈勿王子未斯欣爲

    Korean History Record Samguk Sagi : 三國史記 百済本紀 : 六年夏五月 王與倭國結好 以太子腆支爲 秋七月大閱於漢水之南

    Chinese History Record Book of Song : 宋書 列傳第五十七 夷蠻 : 詔除武使持節、都督倭新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓六國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭王。興死,弟武立,自稱使持節、都督倭百濟新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓七國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭國王
    Last edited by caster51; Jan 9, 2010 at 22:04.

  15. #290
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Remember, Japan at the time period had
    1. No iron weapons.
    2. No sophisticated armor.
    3. No horses
    4. No cavalry
    5. No chariots
    6. Smaller population
    7. No organized government structure
    8. primitive tech level
    Your translation is ridiculous because not only is it mistranslated in your favor, but it does not fit the historical time period we are talking about. I cant believe you still think Japan conquered Korea. Wheres the evidence?
    according to Records of Three Kingdoms chapter WA in 3th C
    p|؋| ؋|Z |cV
    WA ppl use iron

  16. #291
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Kaya was never a part of Japan. It was a Korean kingdom and most Japanese historians agree it was never Japanese. Not only is there no historical source or text that mentions Kaya being Japanese, but there is also no circumstantial or archaelogical evidence to prove Japan conquering Kaya or any Korean kingdom. Kaya had iron weapons, organized government, horses, cavalry etc. Stuff Wa Japan did not have. You live in a fantasy world if you believe primitive Japanese people in tiny rift raft boats could cross the sea and defeat Kaya's well equipped and armored cavalry army with wooden sticks, stones and low quality farming implements. Especially when Japan had no organized government and very little in organized military. If you believe otherwise, then show me a record that proves Kaya was Japanese. Also name the battle in which Japan supposedly beat Kaya. Otherwise, shut up with your lies
    kaya was not included korea three kingdom.
    of course there are many discription about kaya like WA


    自稱使持節、都督倭百濟新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓七國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭國王

    I think you should read Gwanggaeto Stele carefuly
    the ninth year, kihae, of Yongnak [ A.D. 399], Paekchan [Paekche], in violation of its sworn oath, concluded a peace with the Wa. The king responded by making a tour down to P'yonyang, where an envoy sent from Silla reported to him, saying "The Wa people have filled our territory and are overwhelming and smashing our walls and moats. Since, as slave-guests, we have become your subject people, we take refuge in Your Majesty and ask for your command." The great king in his benevolence praised the sincerity of their loyalty and sent the envoy home to impart [a secret plan] to the Silla king.

    In the tenth year, kyongja [A.D. 400], the king sent five myriads of troops, both foot and horse, to go to the aid of Silla. The whole area from Namgo-song to the Silla capital was filled with Wa people. At the approach of our government troops the Wa enemy retreated. [Our government troops came following their tracks; attacking the Wa] from behind, our troops reached Chongbal-song in Imnagara, which forthwith surrenderd.

    The troops of the Alla people seized the Silla capital. It was full of Wa people, who flooded over the walls [in flight?].

    In the fourteenth year, kapchin [A.D. 404], the Wa rose up and made an incursion into the territory Taebang. The king's forces, having waited for them at a critical point, surprised and assaulted them. The Wa marauders [Woegu] were utterly defeated, and countless numbers of them had their throats cut.

    In the seventeenth year, chongmi [A.D. 407], the king issued instructions for the dispatch of five myriads of troops, foot and horse, [to wipe out the Wa marauders once and for all. When the marauders turned back and invaded P'yongyang, the royal] army engaged them in battle, smiting them mightily and wiping them out entirely.
    Wa type of short armor 倭系帯金式短甲

    In Busan museum、 these armours are called wA type of armour which were descoverd in Kaya



    In japan, 764 Iron armors was discoverd
    in kaya, only 80..
    Last edited by caster51; Jan 9, 2010 at 23:06.

  17. #292
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    1000 Li does not equal 75-80 km. 1 Li during the time when the Samguk Sagi was written was about 500 m or .5 km. 1000 Li= 500 km. Not 75-80km. Not even close.
    500 km is a long distance away from Wa Japan. That means Talhae wasnt Japanese. You claim that he was Japanese even though the book states he wasnt and that he was born far away from Wa. In fact, the Samguk sagi mentions that Talhae was born on Tapana, not Wa Japan. Again and again, you get historical facts wrong. Do you ever give up?
    But thats besides the point. Do you even know how Talhae was born? Talhae wasn't a real person. Who cares if he lived 1 Li from wa or 500,000 Li from wa. He was a mythological character. Talhae was born as an egg. His father considered this bad luck so he threw the egg into the ocean. The egg drifted into the ocean for quite some time before being discovered by fishermen. The fishermen raised him as a human being.
    Sounds realistic huh(sarcasm)? Not surprising since you believe everything written in the Nihonshoki to be real. Please say hi to any magical flying time travelling supermen if you see one.
    anyway 1000li(about 435km) to northeast from wa is kansai area
    there are a tanbakoku(丹波)and tanakoku(丹那国).. same sound of 多婆那国
    Talhae wasn't a real person
    we do not care at all about him
    anyway, acording to korean myth, silla was made by wa ppl


    Truth about the Koreans and Korea in Authorized History books
    is this a true?




    Koreans are not jealous of Japan being the only country to get nuked ok?
    korea aka Chosen was Japan at that time
    many korean also died by them

  18. #293
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    新羅, 百濟皆以俀爲大國,
    then
    多珎物 ,並敬仰之通使往來
    敬= to respect
    仰=to look up to
    Silla and Baekje both take Wa to be a great country, with many rare and precious things; also [Silla and Baekje] respect and look up to them, and regularly send embassies there
    Korean History Record Samguk Sagi : 三國史記 新羅本紀 : 元年 三月 與倭國通好 以奈勿王子未斯欣爲
    Korean History Record Samguk Sagi : 三國史記 百済本紀 : 六年夏五月 王與倭國結好 以太子腆支爲 秋七月大閱於漢水之南
    Chinese History Record Book of Song : 宋書 列傳第五十七 夷蠻 : 詔除武使持節、都督倭新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓六國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭王。興死,弟武立,自稱使持節、都督倭百濟新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓七國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭國王
    Your translation is awful.

    Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a great country is innaccurate. The correct translation is "Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a large country".
    The 大 makes no reference to Japan being "great". 大 is translated into large, not great. The book of Sui was written by Chinese historians who believed their country was at the center of the earth. A Chinese historian would never ever ever ever mention the word "great" with Wa Japan. The word Wa was in fact a derogatory term for the Japanese and implied island dwarf. The Chinese referred to themselves as great. Not Japan.

    You also minimize the characters 多珍物 which translates into "many precious treasures/objects". The entire passage was talking about Japan's natural resources, otherwise they wouldn't have even mentioned it. So far the translation goes as followed "Shilla and Baekje both view Japan as a large country with lots of precious/rare treasures/resources". Obviously implying that both Koreans viewed Japan as a cash cow rather than a nation who conquered them. This makes even more sense because at the end of the passage they mentioned 恆通使往來 which translates into "both sent people on missions/envoy"(for those treasures).

    仰 has multiple definitions. One of them is "admire" and admire fits this sentence far more than "to look up". Afterall, the entire passage was talking about Japan's resources. So heres the correct translation

    新羅、百濟皆以倭為大國,多珍物,並敬仰之,恆通使往來

    ""Shilla, Paekche both view Japan as a large country(landmass). With lots of rare treasures(treasures). Both respectfully admire it(treasures). And send missions to it(landmass)"".

    Notice how the passage was not talking about the Japanese government or emperor. Why? Because the passage was only talking about Japans landmass and resources. LOL. You need to quit lying and making stuff up.

    And you still haven't proven that Japan conquered Korea. Even if the passage we were talking did in fact refer to what you claim, it still doesnt prove anything. So wheres the evidence that Japan conquered Korea?

    Typical Japanese fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    according to Records of Three Kingdoms chapter WA in 3th C
    用矛楯木弓 木弓短下長 竹箭或鐵鏃
    WA ppl use iron
    Those Wa iron implements were bought from Korean kingdoms- Baekje and Kaya or brought over by Korean immigrants. Japan needed Korea at that time period to use iron implements. This isn't my own opinion, this is the opinion of MOST SCHOLARS. Japanese included(add www).

    staff.hum.ku.dk/dbwagner/KoreanFe/KoreanFe.html#Heading4

    In fact, Japans earliest iron discoveries were all of Korean design. LOL. Go to a Japanese museum that deals with Kofun era and early Yayoi. Everything is copy of Korean iron technology.

    Typical Japanese history

    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    kaya was not included korea three kingdom.
    of course there are many discription about kaya like WA

    自稱使持節、都督倭百濟新羅任那加羅秦韓慕韓七國諸軍事、安東大將軍、倭國王
    Are you joking? Kaya is Korean. Go type Gaya Kingdom or Kaya Kingdom into google, yahoo or any other search engine. All sites list it as Korean. Kaya is a korean kingdom. Are you forgetting that Shilla conquered and ate Kaya? And Kaya's people became Shilla people?

    Typical Japanese thief

    I think you should read Gwanggaeto Stele carefuly
    I think you should read it carefully, because I easily refuted your argument. Of course, you seemed to have conveniently ignored it.

    Typical Japanese history

    Wa type of short armor 倭系帯金式短甲
    kyuhaku.jp/exhibition/images/s_17/p11-l.jpg
    In Busan museum、 these armours are called wA type of armour which were descoverd in Kaya
    Wa type armor? No. Korea type armor? Yes.
    Kaya = Korean kingdom. Kaya was not a Japanese kingdom.
    Dont you find it funny that Kaya had horses, iron weapons, iron armor, organized government etc. But Wa at the same time period didnt have any?
    LOL pitiful Japanese, trying to steal other peoples history. Kaya had Iron weapons and armor. But Wa didnt. If Kaya was Japanese, why did Japan lack horses and iron weapons at the time? Why did they have to trade with Kaya and Baekje for those items?

    Typical Japanese logic

    bell.jp/pancho/kasihara_diary/images/h18j/1029-21.jpg
    In japan, 764 Iron armors was discoverd
    in kaya, only 80..
    From Kaya. Kaya of course being a Korean kingdom.

    Typical Japanese
    Last edited by JichaelMordon; Jan 10, 2010 at 09:53.

  19. #294
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by caster51 View Post
    anyway 1000li(about 435km) to northeast from wa is kansai area
    there are a tanbakoku(丹波)and tanakoku(丹那国).. same sound of 多婆那国
    Wrong. Even in the myth, Talhae wasn't Japanese. He wasn't born in Wa. He was born in 500km away from japan in a country called Tapana.
    Typical Japanese historian

    Talhae wasn't a real person[/B]
    we do not care at all about him
    anyway, acording to korean myth
    Wrong again.

    Talhae didn't make Shilla. He wasnt the first king of Shilla or even the second or third. Bak Hyeokgeose was the first king and founder of Shilla. Yuri was the third king. Talhae was the fourth. The fifth king of Shilla wasn't Talhae's son or even his daughter. It was Yuri's(3rd king) son Pasa. The 6th king Jima was Pasa's son. And the blood line continued onwards. You know nothing about Shilla's bloodline. Talhae's bloodline did not succeed him. Not that it really matters because he never existed. He's a myth.

    And how exactly does Talhae's existence equate to Shilla people being Japanese? Are you on drugs? Bak Hyeokgeose who founded Shilla wasn't from Wa. The native people who formed Shilla wern't from Wa either. They were refugees from an even older Korean kingdom called Gojoseon. But of course, you didnt know that. Because you were too busy lying to yourself.

    Typical Japanese historian
    , silla was made by wa ppl
    Dumbest comment ever.
    Typical Japanese
    Truth about the Koreans and Korea in Authorized History books
    is this a true?
    Authorized? No Korean historian uses creation myths as evidence.

    Talhae wasn't Japanese. He was never Japanese. He was born 1000 Li from Japan in a country called Tapana. Tapana and Wa were 2 different countries. Quit claiming they are the same thing. If He was born in Wa, then the book would have stated that he was born in Wa. Not Tapana.

    He was born as an egg which his father threw into the ocean. The egg drifted across the ocean for days and landed in Korea. An elderly Shilla fishermen founded the egg and raised the egg into a man. When he became an adult, he worked for the Shilla king and eventually the king gave the throne to him. Absolutely nothing to do with Japan.

    Not that any of this really matters because Talhae WASNT EVEN A REAL PERSON.
    Quit bringing up legends and myths into this debate. Its no wonder why you believe the Nihonshoki is real.

    Typical Japanese historian


    korea aka Chosen was Japan at that time
    many korean also died by them
    I didnt view that video because I dont care, and I bet its dumb as hell.

    Seriously, how the hell does a youtube video prove anything? If you were a historian who resorted to youtube videos to prove something, you would be laughed out of the building.

    Typical Japanese behavior
    Last edited by JichaelMordon; Jan 10, 2010 at 10:13.

  20. #295
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a great country is innaccurate. The correct translation is "Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a large country".
    The 大 makes no reference to Japan being "great". 大 is translated into large, not great. The book of Sui was written by Chinese historians who believed their country was at the center of the earth. A Chinese historian would never ever ever ever mention the word "great" with Wa Japan. The word Wa was in fact a derogatory term for the Japanese and implied island dwarf. The Chinese referred to themselves as great. Not Japan.

    You also minimize the characters 多珍物 which translates into "many precious treasures/objects". The entire passage was talking about Japan's natural resources, otherwise they wouldn't have even mentioned it. So far the translation goes as followed "Shilla and Baekje both view Japan as a large country with lots of precious/rare treasures/resources". Obviously implying that both Koreans viewed Japan as a cash cow rather than a nation who conquered them. This makes even more sense because at the end of the passage they mentioned 恆通使往來 which translates into "both sent people on missions/envoy"(for those treasures).
    At first, it was not china that considerd wa was a great country

    新羅, 百濟皆以俀大國,
    then
    多珎物 ,敬仰之 恒通使往來

    Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a large country".....
    大国=large country?
    that is why the korean loves to shout 大韓民国 De-han min gook!!!

    Vertical rectangular plate armor ceased to exist by the middle of the fifth century. In its place, the Gaya began using plate armor from Japan. As evidence of the spread of Japanese imports, Japanese armor from the fifth century A.D.--such as triangular plate body armor, horizontal rectangular plate body armor, and pointed helmets--has been found in Gaya tombs. Nonetheless, it was Mongol bowl-shaped helmets and mail armor that were the most common panoplies from the fifth century on..........
    http://www.gayasa.net/gaya/English/M...load/gapju.doc
    http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=jp

    年戊戌,教遣偏師觀帛慎土谷。因便抄得莫新羅城加太羅谷男女三百餘人,自此以來朝 貢論事。九年己亥,百殘違誓與倭和通。王巡下平穰,而新羅遣使白王云,倭人滿其國境 ,潰破城池,以奴客為民,歸王請命。太王恩後稱其忠誠,時遣使還,告以□訴。十年庚 子,教遣步騎五萬,往救新羅,從男居城至新羅城,倭滿其中。官兵方至,倭賊退□□□ □□□□□來背息追至任那加羅,從拔城,城即歸服。安羅人戍兵拔新羅城,□城。倭 滿,倭潰城大
    Wa ppl go back to mimana Kaya..
    Silla capital was filled with Wa people
    again,Gwanggaeto Stele
    http://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E5%A5...A2%91%E6%96%87
    Last edited by caster51; Jan 14, 2010 at 18:30.

  21. #296
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    You really dont know when to give up do you? And why did it take you forever to write up such a tiny and poorly crafted reply?
    At first, it was not china that considerd wa was a great country
    新羅, 百濟皆以俀爲大國,
    then
    多珎物 ,並敬仰之 恒通使往來
    Shilla and Baekje both take Wa to be a large country".....
    大国=large country?
    that is why the korean loves to shout 大韓民国 De-han min gook!!!
    大= large and big.
    It can mean great, however the book of Sui obviously did not imply 大 as great within the text. Did you even bother to read the book of Sui? Or any other Chinese record of the time period?
    You claim that Shilla and Baekje viewed Japan as a great "country". How the hell is this possible when Japan wasn't even considered a true country by Chinese sources? Whenever Chinese records of the time mentioned Japan, they mentioned it as a land mass rather than as a unified country. Chinese records did not view Japan as a singular country. All Chinese records during that time period state repeatedly that Japan was a loose confederation of 100 or more disorganized and primitive tribes each with different kings and leaders. Yet you claim Japan somehow conquered Shilla and Baekje? Lets look at Chinese historical records before and after Gwangettos time.
    Book of Han(Chinese historical text)
    Beyond Lo-lang in the sea, there are the people of Wo. They comprise more than one hundred communities.
    Book of Wei(Chinese historical text)
    The people of Wa dwell in the middle of the ocean on the mountainous islands southeast of [the prefecture] of Tai-fang. They formerly comprised more than one hundred communities.
    Book of Wei(again)
    Over one thousand li to the east of the Queen's land, there are more countries of the same race as the people of Wa. To the south, also there is the island of the dwarfs [侏儒國] where the people are three or four feet tall(LOL). This is over four thousand li distant from the Queen's land.
    Book of Later Eastern Han
    The Wa dwell on mountainous islands southeast of Han [Korea] in the middle of the ocean, forming more than one hundred communities
    Book of Sui
    During the Wei dynasty, over thirty countries [of Wa-kuo], each of which boasted a king, held intercourse with China.
    Hou Han Shu
    Each community has its king, whose office is hereditary. The King of Great Wa resides in the country of Yamadai
    Historical evidence of the time clearly shows that Japan wasn't a unified country. It wasn't a country at all. It was a land mass where various warlords/kings waged war and fought each other. Each and everyone one of those warlords had their own "country" with different kings.
    Really now, are you so stupid as to believe Shilla and Baekje viewed Japan as great? Japan did not even have iron weapons, horses or even a unified government. They were as chaotic and disorganized and humanly imaginable. For what fathomable reason is there for Shilla and Baekje to view Japan as "great"? Large I would understand. Great however is simply ridiculous. Shilla and Baekje were technologically, economically and militaristically centuries ahead of the entire Japanese peninsula. In fact, records of the time clearly state that the Wa living in Japan were downright primitive and moronic.
    Book of Sui
    These barbarians do not know how to measure distance by li and estimate it by days.
    Hou Han Shu
    Four thousand li away to the south of the queen's land, the dwarf's country [侏儒國] is reached; its inhabitants are three to four feet in height. After a year's voyage by ship to the southeast of the dwarf's country, one comes to the land of naked men and also to the country of black-teethed people [裸國黑齒國]; here our communication service ends.
    For what sane reason would those two kingdoms label Japan as great? Please tell me because only an insane person could lie his way out of this one. And while you're at it, please provide evidence that Japan conquered those two Korean kingdoms. Because you have yet to do so. Seriously, how the hell did Japan conquer Shilla and Baekje during Gwangettos time? I would really like to know what kind of story you can cook up this time. I would also like to know where you get your cooky theories and stories from.
    Heck, Japan would not become a single country until almost 1000 years later during Hideyoshis time. And yet you still believe that the book of sui was referring to Japan being "great"? Sorry buddy but most Japanese scholars or at least the sane ones admit that the book of sui was referring to 大 as being large rather than great. Are you so stupid as to not even understand Kanji- your own native language? 大 in Japanese also means large. Do you know why 大 is written the way it is? Its because its supposed to resemble a man stretching his arms and legs as far and wide as possible. It denotes the person trying to be as BIG as possible. Hence its defintion as being large/big.
    Give it up. The book of Sui was obviously referring to 大 as BIG. Not some delusional belief that it was referring to Japan as great. How exactly was Japan great during Shilla and Baekjes time period? Japan lacked iron weapons, armor, organized government, horses, cavalry, a unified country and more. There is no reason to denote Japan as being great, because the book was obviously implying Japan as being a large landmass. Hence the reference to Japan's natural resources within the text and because Japan was a disorganized mess of competing warlords. Japan as I stated earlier wasn't even a country during Gwangettos time period.
    Japan would not become a unified country until over 1000 years later. I realize that you're not a very good debater and resort to biased nationalistic lies, but Jesus Christ do you set the standards of Japanese history lower than imaginable.
    Typical japanese historical fabrication
    Vertical rectangular plate armor ceased to exist by the middle of the fifth century. In its place, the Gaya began using plate armor from Japan. As evidence of the spread of Japanese imports, Japanese armor from the fifth century A.D.--such as triangular plate body armor, horizontal rectangular plate body armor, and pointed helmets--has been found in Gaya tombs. Nonetheless, it was Mongol bowl-shaped helmets and mail armor that were the most common panoplies from the fifth century on..........
    Completely irrelevant to the discussion. Did you even bother to read the link you posted. Kaya did buy "some" Japanese armor probably out of curiosity, but the vast majority of armor used by the Kaya army was still of Korean origin. And really, what does this have to do with anything again? It still doesnt change the fact that Japanese armor was Korean.

    Face it, you've lost this debate. Its over. Kaya is a Korean kingdom. Japan didnt even have access to iron weapons and iron armor and had to trade with Korean kingdoms to obtain them. Its funny how you claim that Kaya was a Japanese kingdom. Yet for some strange reason Japanese people were living in mud huts, didnt even wear clothes, no access to iron weaponry and armor and didn't even have an organized government. Meanwhile Kaya had all of the listed above and more.
    Truly ironic isnt it?
    Typical japanese historical fabrication
    .gayasa.net/gaya/English/M...load/gapju.doc
    //74.125.153.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=jp
    Wa ppl go back to mimana Kaya..
    Silla capital was filled with Wa people
    And what does that have to do with anything? There were lots and lots of Korean people in ancient China? Did that mean Korea conquered all of China? There are Koreans in America today. Does that mean Korea conquered America? Wa was filled to the brim with Korean immigrants. During the Nara period, a large segment of the nobility were Korean and Chinese immigrants. So what does that have to do with anything?
    Nothing. Just like your entire argument.
    Who the hell cares if Wa people lived in Korea? Koreans also lived in Japan as well.
    My goodness does your logic suck. If you're going to make a point. At the very least make an intelligent one.
    Typical japanese historical fabrication
    Last edited by JichaelMordon; Jan 16, 2010 at 04:39.

  22. #297
    Swedish town of trolls Trollhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17, 2009
    Posts
    15

  23. #298
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhattan View Post
    got to love this video ...
    Typical Japanese inferiority complex.
    Typical Japanese immaturity.

    Japan can not beat Korea at anything so they make videos like this.

    Korea doesnt even have to try hard to find videos negative about Japan. None of the links I post are even made by Koreans lol.

    youtube.com/watch?v=JdRlhMd9Vbs

    nytimes.com/2009/07/26/magazine/26FOB-2DLove-t.html?_r=4&pagewanted=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

    youtube.com/watch?v=BTxZXKsJdGU

    youtube.com/verify_age?&next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DUx74kJLv7KY

    youtube.com/watch?v=6iZlVN3gEso

    rjkoehler.com/2009/11/05/samsung-now-bigger-than-nine-of-japans-major-electronics-companies/

    nationmaster.com/graph/hea_pla_sur_pro_percap-plastic-surgery-procedures-per-capita

    bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=acYH_ZqAefdw

    snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

    news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-technology/japan-tech-giants-slump-as-skorean-rivals-rebound-20091031-hq1l.html

    as-link.com/en/news_list.asp?newsid=25

    youtube.com/watch?v=qc_5CKARbZg

    Typical Japanese abnormality.

  24. #299
    JREF Resident Alien Pachipro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 19, 2005
    Location
    Goodlettsville, Tennessee
    Age
    64
    Posts
    129
    I am not as well educated in Asian history as you seem to be Jichael Morden and don't claim to be. But, whether you agree with caster51 or not, it would be nice if you could have a humane, civil debate without the blasting of someone for their viewpoints. This is not a forum for flaming someone for their viewpoints, but rather to understand where they are coming from and to have an intelligent debate. There are many other forums where you would be most welcome with your flaming.

    Also, it would be wise to understand where the person you are flaming is from. caster51 is Japanese and may not be able to answer in fluent English as fast or as clearly as you would like. It would behoove you to take that into consideration before slamming him.

    Besides, he has been here much longer than you and, whether right or wrong, adds much to this forum and gives an insightful Japanese viewpoint and he slams no one.

    Also, you seem to lack an understanding of the Japanese people and their educational system. Whether you agree with it or not, it would still help if you had an understanding of it which you seem to severely lack for, if you were so educated, you wouldn't be as flameheaded as you are just to prove you know more than he does just because you read it in a book or were taught it at university far removed from the actual place where it occurred.

    Your profile states that you have never been to Japan so, without a clear understanding of Japanese culture, history, and thinking, how can you justify your viewpoints and severe lambasting of caster51 as you fail to provide links for your justifications so that others may read and debate.

    You seem to be great at referring to Chinese history and translations and who is to say they are correct in their history and teachings?

    Every country has their own view on history and teach it to their children in the best way they deem fit when actual fact usually shows that it is usually not the case. America is a typical example in their conquering of west and the native Americans. The truth is, history, any country's history, is far from what we or they are taught. It is all propaganda in one way or another.

    Also, have you read this entire thread? Since you seem to be so educated in this subject I would be interested in reading your views/debate concerning the other viewpoints posted which you seem to ignore but enjoy honing in on caster51 and slamming him.

    How about commenting on the other posts with your vast knowledge especially from grimmo, Maciamo, and bossel among others as this thread goes back more than 7 years with much, much more information than you have posted. I would be interested in reading your comments referring to their information also.

    In the end, read the entire thread, understand where the other person is coming from, and be civil, please, in your replies. Also, links would be very much appreciated as most of us here are here to learn something. Thanks.
    Do What You Love And You'll Never Work Another Day In Your Life!


  25. #300
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts
    21
    I initially tried to be civil and still am to some degree. But then he went insane. He began parroting the material on radical right-wing sites and posting racist youtube videos to discredit me. He was creating one lie to back up another lie. It all eventually came crashing down on him.

    To make matters worse, caster seems to have a habit of intentionally mis-translating Chinese historical texts to suit his own agenda. He does this in order to trick anyone who cannot read Chinese characters. Which is vile and unacceptable in my opinion.

    If he wants a proper debate, then tell him to behave as well.

    Your profile states that you have never been to Japan so, without a clear understanding of Japanese culture, history, and thinking, how can you justify your viewpoints and severe lambasting of caster51 as you fail to provide links for your justifications so that others may read and debate.
    I've been to Japan. Its just that when I registered my account, I didn't bother to fill in any of the optional content(hobbies, interest and what not).

    You seem to be great at referring to Chinese history and translations and who is to say they are correct in their history and teachings?
    Every country has their own view on history and teach it to their children in the best way they deem fit when actual fact usually shows that it is usually not the case. America is a typical example in their conquering of west and the native Americans. The truth is, history, any country's history, is far from what we or they are taught. It is all propaganda in one way or another.
    Thats not being fair to history. Its true that records can be tainted and meaning lost over the centuries. However if we were to assume all historical texts as mere propaganda then the human race would have no history. And that is a tragedy.

    Historians use Chinese records because they were the most accurate and well written for the time. Chinese records were also supported by the records of other Chinese kingdoms during that time period as well as second hand evidence and archaeological finds.

    Also, have you read this entire thread? Since you seem to be so educated in this subject I would be interested in reading your views/debate concerning the other viewpoints posted which you seem to ignore but enjoy honing in on caster51 and slamming him.
    I am not "educated" within the field of genetics. I do not know where the Japanese people came from or really care(other than a slight curiosity). I only began commenting when Caster51 claimed that Japan somehow conquered the Korean kingdoms of Shilla, Baekje and claimed that Kaya was a Japanese kingdom.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Genetic origin of Chinese people
    By Grimmo in forum Chinese Culture & History
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2010, 19:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •