Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: Japanese man stalks, then sues Britney Spears !

Red face Japanese man stalks, then sues Britney Spears !

Britney stalker sues for distress

A man ordered to stay away from pop singer Britney Spears is suing the star for causing "emotional distress".
    Japanese businessman Masahiko Shizawa claimed the chart-topper's security guards brandished a gun at him in a street and told him to leave the area.
    Mr Shizawa returned to Japan when his visa expired in December but wanted to resolve the issue so he could eventually return to the United States.

His lawyer had argued that Mr Shizawa, a computer programmer and inventor, was harmless and the confusion arose from a cultural misunderstanding.

Simon Robert Hiller said his client was a law-abiding citizen but was "in love" with Spears
    Cultural misunderstanding ? Always the answer to everything with Japanese abroad isn't it.

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

me gots isshooz...
    in my room. i live as little as possible....
    um, that's like snarfing down a nail on purpose and then suing the company who made it caus it scratched your throat...i think the guy is learning american style justice: if ya do something wrong, sue the person you did it too! reminds me of another incident when a robber breaking into someone's house sued them cause the windowsill broke as he climbed in. he won the suit, the houseowners fixed the window sill, and he came back later and stole their stuff.