Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A group of Japanese men held a three-day orgy involving hundreds of Chinese prostitut

A group of Japanese men held a three-day orgy involving hundreds of Chinese prostitut

BBC News : China shuts 'orgy' hotel

A group of about 400 Japanese men, ranging in age from 37 to 16, flew into the city of Zhuhai, in the southern Guangdong province purely for sex at a hotel, reports the Beijing Youth Daily.

On one of the nights the men had nearly 500 girls brought to serve them, the papers say.
    The event coincided with the anniversary of Japan's occupation of northeastern China of 1931 - still resented by many Chinese.

"Japanese people deep in their bones look down on Chinese people," said one posting.

Some called for a boycott of Japanese goods.

Hotel employees however told Chinese reporters that Japanese tourists regularly came to their hotel for prostitution services, indicating the date was a coincidence.

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

mabey they were drunk and someone said "Hey lets go to china and have an orgy",thats my theroy
    Man does not know the answers. He is a slave to the questions.

3/2 of Americans can't do fractions.

Yeah, too many salarymen get drunk after work. That explains that it's not an isolate case. Actually, if we include other Asian countries, it could be said that a big proportions of male Japanese tourists have of propensity for buying local girls or even do orgies. It happened a few times to me to ask a salarymen if they had been to this or that country in Asia. For example, I asked about Thailand. As the guy hadn't been there, I asked if he'd want to, but he replied that it was very dubious for a Japanese man to go alone to a country like Thailand, because so many people just go for sex. Before it becomes dubious for any man to travel alone to Thailand, Korea, the Philippines or China, there must be a good reason (and there is).

Follow-up : BBC News - Japan law for China orgy suspects

Japan has indicated it will not hand over to China three men accused of arranging an orgy involving hundreds of Japanese tourists.
    Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda said Japan would deal with the three according to domestic law.

China has issued detention warrants through Interpol, but Japan does not have an extradition treaty with China.

China on Wednesday sentenced two of its nationals to life in prison for their role, hiring 500 Chinese prostitutes.

Twelve other Chinese people were given up to 15 years jail for the incident, which took place in Zhuhai in September.

I think a man of any nationality as long as he can afford has the capacity to do orgies. I dont mean to be a racist but history books do mention roman orgies. Some Asian men do travel alone to my country to be with their wives or find some prostitutes. Then again there are some who mix business with pleasure. My mom is a real estate broker and she has a client who came here with both in mind.
    That posterity may know we have not loosely through silence permitted things to pass away as in a dream. � Richard Hooker

Sweet666
    I dont think this BBC site is credible.

check out this outlandish story:

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Ring-Fight.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 666Arigato

Hahaha yeah whatever dude.
    BBC is about 1000 times more respectable than any American news service. What you linked, if you actually look at the URL, was a parody site dressed up like the BBC.

HAHAHA

My god...

Quote Originally Posted by 666Arigato

You didn't seriously think BBC couldn't afford their own webspace and had to be hosted on "newturfers.com - the ultimate rolex forum"'s space, right?
    –é˜IŽ€‹ê!

www.orz.eu
    I find affence at your post as I ware eyeglass and have lmited site.
    Sankyuu~!
    http://japan.orz.eu - A site for my trip to Japan.

Out of curiousity: Is prostitution legal in China and Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by f0rk0
    Out of curiousity: Is prostitution legal in China and Japan?
    China: illegal (but officials are notoriously open to bribery)
    Japan: technically illegal (but largely condoned)

I have heard about the large sex holidays that Japanese men go on with their business colleagues... I read in a book at one stage it was happening so frequently that there were companies created specifically for the packaged sex tours, but people started getting suspicious so the men had to lessen the numbers so as not to raise further suspicion. Try reading Sex Slaves, its an interesting look into Sexual slavery and prostitution, the laws and the consumers of such...

Kara-Nari Smarty-Pants Wiz-Girl of the Southern Pacific Queen of Communication and International Arbitration and Diplomatic Solutions to Hairy Territorial Issues Her Majesty the Empress コクネ・ you quite rightly deserve the title for your individuality !

Seems now i want to visit China If some ppl can afford 500 girls at once so I can do that either.

Yuyurungul

My post drowns in negativity

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    Seems now i want to visit China If some ppl can afford 500 girls at once so I can do that either.
    I somehow don't find that very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by 666arigato

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attac...nRing-Fight.htm
    How on earth could you believe this was real?

Angry Give them what they want

What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China ! The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick ! If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...
    Okay, so here's your kibbles & bits now , shall we have sex ?

I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.

In Japan, the sex industry accounts for 1 percent of the GDP which is more than the Defense Budget ! We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.

Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by McTojo
    What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !
    Wrong, Tojo. Prostitution is illegal, and a foreign offender will be expelled after the jailing period.
    The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick !
    What's sick if you can afford it and not get caught 'cause it ain't rape ?
    If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...
    What ?
    Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.
    What does the topic have to with comfort womens' case being thrown out of Tokyo's high court, Tojo ? Your 'therefore' connects two logically disjoint mutual non-sequiturs. Do tell.

Yuyurungul
    What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !
    Thanks for completely simplifying the issue. Now why did they have to make that effort to fly to China on that particular date (assuming you even read the article)?

Okay, so here's your kibbles & bits now , shall we have sex ?
    Me? You? Dear me! But I'm a guy!

I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.
    Gee, such compassion for your fellow human being living in poverty. And such a venture, too! 6 whole dollars!

We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.
    Sources.

I see...

Thank you for bringing up my non sequitur but it was in the wee hours of the morning when I made the post.

Angry

You're welcome for the tough proofreading in the wee hours under a dim lamp; however, wee hours or not, callous is callous, and big is big. I think the poor grandmas hurt by your insensitive remark "rejoice" in the wee hours might feel less violated by the young, bold, Tojo-wielding man if he could apologise. I can't force you; but the grannies are watching.

For example, regarding the title: " Give them what they want "

The generals of the special dispatch who landed on Shanghai in 1937 let the soldiers have what they wanted, for the order from on high to advance was supposedly missing, and supplies not forthcoming, forcing the "poor" soldiers to make do with what they could find locally, and that included females of all ages to "comfort" them. After the comforting though, many females got killed, 'cause nobody wanted talking evidence, both the offenders and the commanding officers. So please don't make the huge error of bringing back the old furies, Tojo. It would be best to limit the discussion to the topic however entertaining it might seem to venture beyond.
    Last edited by lexico; Oct 5, 2005 at 13:38.

ok

Quote Originally Posted by lexico
    You're welcome for the tough proofreading in the wee hours under a dim lamp; however, wee hours or not, callous is callous, and big is big. I think the poor grandmas hurt by your insensitive remark "rejoice" in the wee hours might feel less violated by the young, bold, Tojo-wielding man if he could apologise. I can't force you; but the grannies are watching.

For example, regarding the title: " Give them what they want "

The generals of the special dispatch who landed on Shanghai in 1937 let the soldiers have what they wanted, for the order from on high to advance was supposedly missing, and supplies not forthcoming, forcing the "poor" soldiers to make do with what they could find locally, and that included females of all ages to "comfort" them. After the comforting though, many females got killed, 'cause nobody wanted talking evidence, both the offenders and the commanding officers. So please don't make the huge error of bringing back the old furies, Tojo. It would be best to limit the discussion to the topic however entertaining it might seem to venture beyond.
    Well, I prefer not to leave any stones unturned, so out of respect for the OP I will back away from this topic for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma
    Apology accepted. I know you didn't mean serious, young man.

(signed)
    Grandma
    Thanks, Mac.

Thanks, Mac.
    I didn't apologize

Well, I have seen men (not 'gentlemen' obviously) who have similar thoughts to you Mr McTojo. It's rather sickening to see them drooling at the mouth over teenagers and young women, knowing that they can F%&k them for a 'good' price.
    Rather often its not even that these women WANT to sell their bodies. Generally the cheapest women have no choice, they are being forced into it at a young age, then have a huge debt hanging over their heads, and they have to service sicko's with ridiculously cheap sex, which is nothing compared to what they have to pay in overheads.

I should hope that if you were wanting to go and have cheap sex that you could at least give them a rather hefty tip, perhaps a nice dinner out, a new dress, and maybe you could buy her a new place to live? So she doesnt have to be reminded of the men she sleeps with 24/7 because she has nowhere else to go.

Sure in some countries it's a different story, and the women want to get paid to have sex, some may even enjoy it, but when it's as 'cheap as chips' generally its not what they really wanted out of their life.

Anyway if you really want to go to China and pay 50 yuan, have the decency to treat her better than others probably have.

I didn't apologize
    What ?
    Then can you explain yourself regarding my each comment on your remark ? Or are you running away, unable to take responsibility for your unsupported statements ?

It's uncharacteristic of me to runaway Lexicon

What ?
    Then can you explain yourself regarding my each comment on your remark ? Or are you running away, unable to take responsibility for your unsupported statements ?
    You wanted me to stay away from this topic, remember ? Now, you are trying to egg me along by trying to make me apologize for something I have nothing to apologize for ?

I will not apologize at all because I have no sympathy for those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it. Like money is supposed to erase the memory ?

Identity must be established

before you can call anyone anything.
    You haven't taken that simple step, causing the non-sequitur, remember ?
    Establish identity first, and then condemn to your heart's desire if you will.
    Who are these people that you are referring to, Tojo ?
    those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it.
    Define please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast