Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47

Thread: A group of Japanese men held a three-day orgy involving hundreds of Chinese prostitut

  1. #26
    Banned McTojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 5, 2005
    Location
    yokohama
    Posts
    14

    Listen

    Quote Originally Posted by lexico
    before you can call anyone anything.
    You haven't taken that simple step, causing the non-sequitur, remember ?
    Establish identity first, and then condemn to your heart's desire if you will.
    Who are these people that you are referring to, Tojo ?Define please.
    Open up another thread first and then I will condemn but not here and not now, understand ? I don't want to highjack someone else's thread as I wouldn' t want mine highjacked either and you shouldn't egg me along in doing so for that matter, end of story.

  2. #27
    Yuyurungul
    Join Date
    Feb 17, 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara_Nari
    Well, I have seen men (not 'gentlemen' obviously) who have similar thoughts to you Mr McTojo. It's rather sickening to see them drooling at the mouth over teenagers and young women, knowing that they can F%&k them for a 'good' price.
    Rather often its not even that these women WANT to sell their bodies. Generally the cheapest women have no choice, they are being forced into it at a young age, then have a huge debt hanging over their heads, and they have to service sicko's with ridiculously cheap sex, which is nothing compared to what they have to pay in overheads.

    I should hope that if you were wanting to go and have cheap sex that you could at least give them a rather hefty tip, perhaps a nice dinner out, a new dress, and maybe you could buy her a new place to live? So she doesnt have to be reminded of the men she sleeps with 24/7 because she has nowhere else to go.

    Sure in some countries it's a different story, and the women want to get paid to have sex, some may even enjoy it, but when it's as 'cheap as chips' generally its not what they really wanted out of their life.

    Anyway if you really want to go to China and pay 50 yuan, have the decency to treat her better than others probably have.
    Right as rain, Kara_Nari. Where poverty is concerned prostitution isn't just another business in which the seller gets the money and is all happy. There's more to the world than simply making money.

  3. #28
    「真相はいつも一つ」
    Join Date
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by McTojo
    You wanted me to stay away from this topic, remember ? Now, you are trying to egg me along by trying to make me apologize for something I have nothing to apologize for ?

    I will not apologize at all because I have no sympathy for those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it. Like money is supposed to erase the memory ?
    Where did you get that from? From what I've heard and seen, the Chinese grannies would rather die in poverty than accepting money from non-government japanese organisations for them to shut up. If you've seen how many of them died in poverty and disease, you'll surely be disgusted.

    Had Tojo's grand-daughter witnessed by her own eyes the atrocities inflicted upon the comfort women that came direct as a result of Tojo Hideki's policies, surely she'd not merely see him as a "kind grandfather who was a hero to the nation".

    Quote Originally Posted by McTojo
    What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !

    I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.

    In Japan, the sex industry accounts for 1 percent of the GDP which is more than the Defense Budget ! We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.

    Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.
    I am utterly disgusted by what you've said here, and since lexico has addressed most of what I wanted to say. Just one thing I'd like to add is prostitutes are people too, that goes for the ones in China, Korea and Japan.
    So don't think you've got the right to treat anybody as sex slaves just because you've got the money to. And prostitutes in modern society can be linked in no ways at all to the comfort women case - they were NOT voluntary, they were forced into it, dragged into it, many were KILLED by the men who did it to them.

    If you believe otherwise as publicised in many place in Japan, I've got no more to say but that you should go watch the documentary "Japanese Devils" (日本鬼子). It's a documentary filmed by a group of Japanese and they interviewed 14 former Imperial soldiers who described in detail what they did during the war. One thing I will never forget was one of them describing how he and his colleagues raped a women and they ate her because they hadn't had meat for a long time.

    I like the Japanese language and many aspects of the culture. However, like many, I do not tolerate any twisting of history or anyone who rejects the truth and fail to acknowledge the horrific crimes commited by the Japanese army in WWII.
    Last edited by bluubear; Nov 1, 2005 at 10:40.

  4. #29
    Yuyurungul
    Join Date
    Feb 17, 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    34
    Hi bluubear, and welcome to the forum.

    Thanks for standing up against those insensitive whitewashers. Actually, McTojo was banned recently due to the offensive nature of his posts, so rest assured our forum is one less of those kinds of people.

  5. #30
    「真相はいつも一つ」
    Join Date
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Thanks and nice meeting you! I think this is forum is a really good platform for people exchange ideas or opinions - then you get a better view of what people really think and feel.

  6. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 16, 2006
    Posts
    20
    This is not good way to make yourself popular in foreign country.

  7. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 13, 2006
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by McTojo View Post
    What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China ! The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick ! If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...
    Okay, so here's your kibbles & bits now , shall we have sex ?
    I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.
    In Japan, the sex industry accounts for 1 percent of the GDP which is more than the Defense Budget ! We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.
    Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.

    It is okay legally for Japanese men to grope Chinese or even Caucasian women in Japan.

  8. #33
    TAN Hiroyuki Nagashima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18, 2005
    Location
    NIPPON/FUKUOKA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathancameron View Post
    It is okay legally for Japanese men to grope Chinese or even Caucasian women in Japan.


    A Japanese law?
    I do not know it at all?
    I have not heard it either.
    You are a liar!

  9. #34
    Regular Member taehyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki Nagashima View Post

    A Japanese law?
    I do not know it at all?
    I have not heard it either.
    You are a liar!
    If you don't know something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
    Watch your words!
    I also don't know the laws, but what I know for sure is that I and some European and Asian women I know were victims of sexual crimes and nobody did anything.
    A girl from Sothern Europe who had a stalker complained several time to the police, but finally desided to give up and went home earlier. A Chinese girl paid extra 200 000 yen to move to another apartment 6 months after she moved in.
    When I visited EXPO, I witnessed sexual harrasment from Japanese towards foreign women twice. A high school boy said in loud voice in front of many Japanese to the Australian girl in the pavilion of Australia "Kiss me!" and nobody did anything, people just seemed curious how she will react. A man in Malaisian pavilion made sexual signs in front of everyone to one of the dancers, and nobody did anything!
    I shared this experience in front of people from Mainichi, and they this is nothing special, futsuu!
    John is not a liar, only because you don't know some things
    Last edited by taehyun; Jan 30, 2007 at 13:14. Reason: mistake
    Wanna walk like a normal human being again

  10. #35
    Regular Member 包龙星's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2, 2007
    Location
    ZheJiang
    Posts
    16
    Many Japanese are not friendly to Chinese since 1860s,what they have done to China is known to everyone--so I needn't talk too much.
    But in China,there are so many people,especially teenages thinking nowaday-Japan is a newly born nation that is full of energetic and without ugly habites. Though there're someone calling for boycott of Japanese products,but they still drive Toyota,use Sony and even eat 明治chocolate.....I think that is why some japanese look down upon China.
    ------------------------------------------
    There's no excuse!
    China and Japan must solve all the problems someday...
    Just go and see!
    -=远犯强汉者,虽远必诛=-

  11. #36
    Back home maushan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 1, 2007
    Location
    Monterrey
    Age
    29
    Posts
    26
    I'm surprised this was on BBC and not on Wai-Wai or something like that. Too raunchy, I think.

    Mauricio

  12. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    in korea, from choson dynasty to 2004, korean government managed comfort woman as the prostitute called key-sen.
    then in 2004, the korean prostitute did demonstration to public " make us do prostitution"
    at that time 5% of GDP was by prostitute.
    http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com...5326996900.jpg
    http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com...0246075100.jpg
    http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com...9895816800.jpg
    http://japanese.joins.com/article/ar...0&sectcode=400

    http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data...007000015.html
    Amid continuing protests among women in the sex industry over the Korean government’s efforts to shut down brothels, 20 prostitutes called for an open debate yesterday against women’s rights civic groups.
    Prostitutes have been complaining that a government crackdown was only backed by women’s rights groups that “do not understand what is helpful and what is not.”
    “We didn’t even get a chance to share our side of the story in public,” said a prostitute, hiding her faces with a mask during a press conference. “Women’s rights groups are saying prostitutes went to them for help. We want clear statistics on how many actually did.”
    She also suggested different measures should be applied for prostitutes who want to stay in the business, instead of curbing the entire sex trade.
    But a women’s rights group raised suspicions as to whether the women at the press conference were actually prostitutes.
    “They could be connected with the brothel owners,” said a Korea Women’s Association United activist.
    Last edited by caster51; Feb 6, 2007 at 21:14.

  13. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 13, 2006
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by taehyun View Post
    If you don't know something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
    Watch your words!
    I also don't know the laws, but what I know for sure is that I and some European and Asian women I know were victims of sexual crimes and nobody did anything.
    A girl from Sothern Europe who had a stalker complained several time to the police, but finally desided to give up and went home earlier. A Chinese girl paid extra 200 000 yen to move to another apartment 6 months after she moved in.
    When I visited EXPO, I witnessed sexual harrasment from Japanese towards foreign women twice. A high school boy said in loud voice in front of many Japanese to the Australian girl in the pavilion of Australia "Kiss me!" and nobody did anything, people just seemed curious how she will react. A man in Malaisian pavilion made sexual signs in front of everyone to one of the dancers, and nobody did anything!
    I shared this experience in front of people from Mainichi, and they this is nothing special, futsuu!
    John is not a liar, only because you don't know some things
    Thankyou Taehyun. Many people only have rozy pictures of Japan in the west. I however am just as you are but all too familiar with the unequal laws of sexual harassment in Japan. Japanese only get into trouble when harassing other Japanese women. And even for this, usually she has to be raped or something. I too had a female British friend who a Japanese male stroked her blond hair and commented "very pretty". Not only did she not get justice, but was told to not make trouble in Japan if she wanted her visa to be renewed. She was choked, lost complete interest in learning Japanese, and returned to the UK.

  14. #39
    Regular Member MeAndroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 29, 2004
    Location
    Asago-shi, Hyogo-ken
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28
    I just find it hilarious that you guys think Hiroyuki Nagashima is western.

    In normal logic, the burden of proof is on the person who makes the assertion. If you claim something is legal, you have to prove it is.

    Besides, just because something isn't punished doesn't make it legal.
    Go Trojans! Fight On!

  15. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 28, 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3
    Mena abroad and prostitution go hand in hand in my experience, no matter the race. I was in a resort in the Ukraine in a very shoddy hotel. Minutes away was a very large hotel almost fully booked up by business men for a huge conference. We used to pop over there to eat or for drinks as our hotel had very few facilities. In the evening the bars where awash with prostitutes and the lifts and lobbies on all floors where full of drunken business men and prostitues.
    Though not planned as an orgy, for all intents and purposes that hotel turned into a huge knocking shop.

  16. #41
    INTP Derfel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2007
    Location
    Hungary or Scotland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    26
    Well in my opinion okay, do those orgies, but for God's sake, be a bit more discrete, keep it secret or something. I mean 400 men traveling together just for this purpose... thats disgusting, don't they have morality? At least they could have went separately.

  17. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 3, 2007
    Location
    china
    Posts
    2

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfel View Post
    Well in my opinion okay, do those orgies, but for God's sake, be a bit more discrete, keep it secret or something. I mean 400 men traveling together just for this purpose... thats disgusting, don't they have morality? At least they could have went separately.
    oh,... who... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,why

  18. #43
    INTP Derfel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2007
    Location
    Hungary or Scotland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    26
    Because its a shame to begin with, now, when the whole bloody world knows out about it you can imagine how much of a shame it is.

  19. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    Korean high school student trip to China, 30 students bought chinese prostitutes,lol

    http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

  20. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 18, 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Tropical Queensland
    Age
    51
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo View Post
    Naughty boys!

    What's the hotel address

  21. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 27, 2005
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    176
    according to Chinese news net, there are 20milion prostitutes in china.
    It accounts for 6% of GDP of China.

    Prostitute's sweeping operation was accomplished in a certain local city in china.
    prostitutes who were angry because of this withdrew their money from the bank, and caused the run on banks.
    ( WOW It is as same as korea)
    They were able to revive to business.

    By the way, the most popular among them as "Guest" is South Korean men.
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000002-rcdc-cn

  22. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts
    8
    nope regarding they being drunk, but yup, it has been, and is being, and will be in the future, a common thing for japanese men to
    go overseas on a prostitution binge..and as a matter of fact, it wont be only the japanese, and many men from other countries do that too...and not only in china...dont forget thailand, vietnam, phillippines, etc., etc..even europe... its turning out to be the opulence of the nouveau riche of many countries...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. New social group on JREF - for Chinese learners
    By Anatoli in forum Chinese language
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 17, 2008, 14:18
  2. No. of crimes involving foreigners in 2003 tops 40,000
    By Maciamo in forum Immigration & Foreigners
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Aug 5, 2006, 04:18
  3. 74,000 protests involving 3.7m people in China in 2004
    By Maciamo in forum Social issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 2, 2005, 18:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •