Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: ¢ŠeãÅ”ü“i语Œ¾h

¢ŠeãÅ”ü“i语Œ¾h

Which language you think is the most beautiful language in the world and why?

sorry ,there's something wrong with my computer,i can't type the character“的”
    you see.the correct title should be “世界上最美丽的语言”
    Last edited by huayue; Dec 11, 2008 at 21:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hehe .... I study japanese and somehow puzzle from it .. but I try to study chinese by my self and I have 700 lesson like conversations (PDF and audio) it just to study them and I'll be great in chinese ... and I can put chinese in my PC and write so fast in my book like chinese and japanese when they write ... and japanese student saw me when I write my name in chinese .. hehe qing quan ... and he was so surprise ...

FRANKLY , I like chinese from my childdhood so I study them ...
    and I die when I hear chinese movie and specially when girls talk chinese informal and add 阿 in their speaking ... i feel ,, I can't explain and I try to speak like them ...

thank you for your thread

Quote Originally Posted by katsumoto View Post
    hehe .... I study japanese and somehow puzzle from it .. but I try to study chinese by my self and I have 700 lesson like conversations (PDF and audio) it just to study them and I'll be great in chinese ... and I can put chinese in my PC and write so fast in my book like chinese and japanese when they write ... and japanese student saw me when I write my name in chinese .. hehe qing quan ... and he was so surprise ...
    and I die when I hear chinese movie and specially when girls talk chinese informal and add ˆ¢ in their speaking ... i feel ,, I can't explain and I try to speak like them ...
    no problem ^^
    you are so ‹Î奋Ihaha~i'm learning Japanese too,but just have 1 class every week... that's not enough~
    you like watching Chinese movies?okay,which is your favorite ?

Quote Originally Posted by huayue View Post
    no problem ^^
    you are so ‹Î奋Ihaha~i'm learning Japanese too,but just have 1 class every week... that's not enough~
    you like watching Chinese movies?okay,which is your favorite ?
    actually I like (jaki shan and jet li ) I like them and their movies
    and so close ,twice mission, the goal , all this movies I like them and specially chinese speaking ..... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by katsumoto View Post
    actually I like (jaki shan and jet li ) I like them and their movies
    and so close ,twice mission, the goal , all this movies I like them and specially chinese speaking ..... hehe
    like others like Chinese kungfu.

Quote Originally Posted by huayue View Post
    like others like Chinese kungfu.
    对 。。。。

I like kung fu too ,
    frankly speaking I see that chinese is most beautiful language in the world ,
    I don't say that coz you post this thread about your language , NO

that because I study English literature and study the how you spell the sound ,and I had ever seen like chinese in sound ...
    although it's differcult ,but it's sweet to speak in it ,
    secondly chinese the front of people in economy , working , complex language

until ancient Arab put proverb about China ...

(seek education even the flage in China )
    and that mean seek education even that make you travel to far country ..
    China not mean to travel to it ,, China is metonymy for very far place ..
    ancient Arab if they want to travel to China ,that will take a lot of month coz they travel on Kamels or horses ....

so I think that China and Chinese are Great people and that my opinion
    Last edited by iceman; Dec 12, 2008 at 06:33. Reason: هيك جكر مافي سبب

Hi ~ dear friends ,I am 4321go-an old member of Jref! I love learning English and Japanese~

I am now learning Translation (interpretation ) of Chinese-English and English-Chinese~

I assemble many learners in this forum F Translation training forum
    http://www.klkids.cn/ask/en/

If you are also a learner of translation (English-Chinese,Chinese-English ) or fond of learning Chinese or willing to learn, or just simplely curious of Chinese language,you can join in and gains sth.

Welcome to this world!!

Here is the snapshot of the forum

chinese is the most beautiful language

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    and I die when I hear chinese movie and specially when girls talk chinese informal and add ˆ¢ in their speaking ... i feel ,, I can't explain and I try to speak like them ...
    haha im from China and rly interested in Japanese maybe we could learn from each other