Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: I-ching and its philosophy to taichiquan

Question I-ching and its philosophy to taichiquan

hello guys its been along time since i been on here. As i need alittle help from anyone who knows chinese kanji. i need the taichiquan translations of the Szu-Hsaing symbols. I am combining both chinese and japanese martial art philosphy into my manga art that you will see posted on the manga section of this site.
    here are the words i need translated into chinese kanji:
    T'ai Yang (Greater Yang), Shao Yin (Lesser Yin), Shao Yang (Lesser Yang), and T'ai Yin (Greater Yin)
    thank you.
    --tetsunihon-- the fury dragontiger

Chinese kanji

Tetsunihon-san, Here you go:

T'ai Yang (Greater Yang) ‘¾—z
    Shao Yin (Lesser Yin) ­‰A
    Shao Yang (Lesser Yang) ­—z
    T'ai Yin (Greater Yin) ‘¾‰A

i-ching

thank you. i wanted to be sure what i wrote down years ago in the library was correct. i was in a rush from work and quickly wrote down the chinese kanji. but my handwriting was sloppy due to my rushing state.

really i am converting the philosophies into powers for a mixture of chinese and japanese fighting styles. each of my characters will have a knowledge of both styles and mix them when fighting. thier powers will emitt kanji based on the symbols of i-ching or the 5 elements.

im working on a manga image now that is with a japanese female who is using the powers of i-ching.