Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tibetan terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by tokapi View Post
    Head line :
    China says firearms found in Tibetan temple
    BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese forces found firearms hidden throughout a Tibetan temple in an ethnic Tibetan area of southwestern China which has been the scene of anti-Chinese riots in recent weeks, state television said.
    How many guns and bullets have been brougt into Tibet from China?
    Book recomendation :
    Buddha's Warriors: The Story of the CIA-Backed Tibetan Freedom Fighters, the Chinese Communist Invasion, and the Ultimate Fall of Tibet (Hardcover)
    by Mikel Dunham
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ΫϊΊ‘总—–u兰“Α70”N‘γέ华ΉΰΉ‘Ύl•ζ‘O‰Ίζμˆκ样C
    —Lˆκ“VC’†‘“IŒ³Žρ–η应“–«达赖šhšv请‰ρ•z达f宫C
    ›σŒό‘Ό‹yΌεUl–―‰Ίζμ请‹Œ΄谅B

Banned
    By the way,US is the world's #1 arms merchant .

I recommend this unbiased book written from accurate subjective angles.

The Snow Lion and the Dragon
    China, Tibet, and the Dalai Lama
    Author: Melvyn C. Goldstein

* it's available online at no charge

http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/ft2199n7f4/

> 德国总理勃兰特70年代在华沙犹太人墓前下跪一样,

那麼你門日本姥應該向全世界的中国人民下跪與請求原諒,因為此事有關連二次世界大戰 ( unresolved World War 2 issues )
    Last edited by Mars Man; Apr 17, 2008 at 08:14. Reason: making fun for the wrong reasons....

Banned
    Hundreds protest Dalai Lama in Seattle

Demonstrators held signs alleging media bias and protesting the violence from rioting by Tibetan monks.Some echoed Beijing's stand that the Dalai Lama is behind the recent uprising against five decades of Chinese rule. Signs called the Dalai Lama a liar and a "CIA-funded militant." Many people waved large Chinese flags.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080415/..._us/dalai_lama

* Olympic torch relay event caused a rift between Chinese wordwide and ( brought on hatred of ) The West.

擾聖火傳遞 使中國人仇視西方

* Source: http://www.worldjournal.com/wj-in-ne...60&sc_seq_id=6

Pro-China supporters demonstrate at the University of Washington Monday, April 14, 2008 in Seattle ( photo below )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

more news update

Protests plaguing the global Olympic torch relay,have embittered many Chinese.

Chinese Internet sites are replete with their own mounting calls for boycotts of foreign goods, souring the mood as the nation prepares to host its biggest international event ever.

A mood of angry nationalism has spurred government officials to lash out at foreign critics, trying to stay ahead of public resentment— even fury— that foreigners may spoil the Summer Olympics party with what some see as unwarranted criticism.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...latchy/2910500

What exactly are you trying to tell us? That Chinese are unhappy that people are protesting for Tibet?

As for anything the Chinese government is reporting in the news media about Tibet: between them and the Dalai Lama, only one has a track record of human rights abuses, suppression of information, and dissemination of misinformation, so I'm going to believe the one that's not verified to be untrustworthy.

If China wants to hold the Olympics like a civilized nation, they should act like a civilized nation. If not, they need to stop whining about how a few Parisians are ruining the games for them.

Found a nice little tidbit in one of those articles you linked:
    "I think that people are misinformed. They have media discrimination," demonstrator Jiange Li said. "Tibet was freed — 50 years ago."
    What the $*#(%*$#@(%*!?

Japanese version of "Buddha's Warriors".
    w’†‘‚Ν‚’‚©‚Ιƒ`ƒxƒbƒg‚πN—ͺ‚΅‚½‚©x (’Ps–{)
    ƒ}ƒCƒPƒ‹ ƒ_ƒiƒ€ (’˜), Mikel Dunham (Œ΄’˜), ŽRΫ ‘f’j (–|–σ)
    ’Ps–{: 277ƒy[ƒW
    o”ΕŽΠ: u’kŽΠƒCƒ“ƒ^[ƒiƒVƒ‡ƒiƒ‹ (2006/02)
    ‘•]“]ΪFu‰‚ί‚Ν—FD“I‚ɐU‚ι•‘‚’A‚»‚Μ‚€‚Ώ–\—Ν“I‚Ι‚Θ‚ι v’†‘‚̐N—ͺ‚ΜŽΐ‘ԁBŠω¬Ž–Žΐ‚πŽό“ž‚ɐςݏd‚ˁA•sπ —‚ππ—‚Ζ‚·‚ιcB‘½‚­‚Μ–―O‚ͺAŽθ‘«‚πΨ’f‚³‚κAΔ ‚©‚κAŽ€‚ρ‚Ε‚δ‚­’†A•s‹C–‘‚Θ—Ν‚Ι‰ΚŠΈ‚Ι—§‚ΏŒό‚©‚Α‚½ ƒ`ƒxƒbƒg‚̐νŽm‚½‚Ώ‚ͺ“`‚¦‚ιŒx‚̏‘B
    Read the book before you go back to China, tokapi.

Please put English for all Chinese and Japanese texts, and please keep such texts to a bare minimum...this sub-forum is an English base forum just as much as the main page JREF forum is.

This is for those who post here in this forum (as well as anywhere on the JREF based boards). For those who wish to continue a proper and as well organized as possible debate on what might have happened, and the possible outcomes of the Tibet issue, please come back here after a couple of weeks or so. . . I will open this thread again, then.

For those whose following posts will have been removed due a number of reasons--mostly simply being too far off topic--I apologize for not giving further notice other than this edit, here, to this moderating post I had made earlier today.

Mars Man
    Last edited by Mars Man; Apr 17, 2008 at 13:35.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12