Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man disguised in schoolgirl snatches bags

i love that hellokenney.com guy XD

for someone to have the goddamn courage to do something that fuggin funny XD i'm right behind him.. you know.. not too close, but still.. right there!
    夜露死苦!

www.orz.eu
    I find affence at your post as I ware eyeglass and have lmited site.
    Sankyuu~!
    http://japan.orz.eu - A site for my trip to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by yimija
    HI, MSihingen,
    Yes you're right I am a female and not otherwise. That's why I'm an expert and can tell you it's great.. No I' was not referring to your posts in above thread, but I went and had a look.

Men in skirts ? Nothing to it ! Trousers have not been invented so long ago, you know. Look at the roman legions, (Jules Cesar & stuff) they don't wear jeans. So maybe you guys should come to much more comfort and start "uncompressing, unwind, relax" those more private parts of yours. you dont have to show off or shave.
    If I dont like what I see, I'll look somewhere else...
    Hi Yimija,

Sorry for the late reply. I would really like to wear skirts in public. However, the society does not allow this in any oart of the world. Disguise as a woman is definitely a NO to me. Wearing skirts secretly is something I am currently doing, no choice but only have to resort to that, unless the day when men could also wear skirt comes. Not for the show off side but more to the comfort side.

wear a kilt and claim to be a scotsman!

Still look strange in my country since they don't accept men in unbufricated clothings at first.

wear baggy pants and no underwear!

i'm just full of good ideas

Pants are not skirts and could never offer the same confort as compared to skirts. The feeling is just different and it is very difficult to describe unless you personnally tried it.

i've worn a kilt...didnt find it all that special i must say =/..

but each for his own or whatever it is they usually say ^^

[/QUOTE]

MY EYES LINA MY EYES!!!!!! IT'S SCORCHED IN MY RETINA AND I CANT POKE OUT MY MINDS EYE!!!!!! THE HOOOORROR!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMac
    i love that hellokenney.com guy XD

for someone to have the goddamn courage to do something that fuggin funny XD i'm right behind him.. you know.. not too close, but still.. right there!
    LMAO I am with you T. Mac that guy has a set af balls like the King of Bayone. (I dont mean literally)
    *Cacawate Bodyguard*

*lina inverse fan club member*

Where I'm Supposed to Be kirei_na_me's Avatar
    You just had to re-post that, didn't you?!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Sorry I was hypnotised by his assfro it made me do it! lol

Where I'm Supposed to Be kirei_na_me's Avatar
    'assfro' is right...

This man has inspired me I think we need more people in this world that are so free and easy going as him! lol

The Funky Homosapien. King of Tokyo's Avatar
    Hahaha @ The woman impersonator thief..

Ewewew @ The Man Faye.. *Shudder*

America, land of opportunity, mirages and camouflages - more than usually
    Speakin loudly, sayin nothin, you confusin me, you losin me
    Your game is twisted, want me enlisted - in your usary
    Foolishly, most men join the ranks cluelessly
    Buffoonishly accept the deception, believe the perception

me gots isshooz...
    in my room. i live as little as possible....
    MUHAHHAHAHA! The sumer program i'm at now had a cross-dressing day, all the guys looked so hot as girls, and the sad part is, they actually looked better in many of the dresses than the girls did This actually prompted one guy to wear pink nailpolish, a skirt, and a pink hoodie to our dance party, and he died his hair blonde. O_o;;;. But I fully support guys wearing whatever the hell they want, as long as it's in good taste (like, if you're gonna dress in a skirt or whatever, make sure you match and don't look too skanky! we had so much trouble trying to nake sure the guys were matching for cross-dressing day!) The girls had an easy time of it- we just threw on jeans and a shirt and we were ready.

OH, that was great, ashuri2! Is it possible to post some of the pictures that you have mentioned earlier? I would appreciate if you could do that and let everybody view them. Thanks a lot.

me gots isshooz...
    Quote Originally Posted by MShingen
    OH, that was great, ashuri2! Is it possible to post some of the pictures that you have mentioned earlier? I would appreciate if you could do that and let everybody view them. Thanks a lot.
    you mean the ones from the cross-dressing thing? um, lemme see if any digital pics were taken...HELL YEAH, BABY! I have pics! prepare...for the best sights ever...

or not. damn. the pics or too large to upload, and for some reason i can't shrink the pics like i normally would. i'm gonna try to put them in a word document and upload it, or post a link, maybe.

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/ashuri_imasu

click the link, and then go into the folder called my documents. the pics are spread out among the three documents there, they were so large this was the only way i get them online.

Hey friend, I can't access to your briefcase? There isn't any folders entitled "My Documents". I believe that is a personal folder which only you can access. Can you transfer it to somewhere else? Thanks.

yay guys dressing up as girls~! i did it once and since i have long black and red hair no one noticed i just walked around and sadly one guy stared (-__- )
    it was very fun and i would do it again maybe~its very comfie-i am not gay at all just a stupid musician-
    also is it an insult that one of my band members said my butt looked like a girls butt and my figure was like a girls?i have girl butt ^_^
    more asian men should dress like girl
    X! kanjite miro! X! sakende miro! X! subete nugisutero!
    X! kanjite miro! X! sakende miro! X! kokoro moyase!

me gots isshooz...
    Quote Originally Posted by MShingen
    Hey friend, I can't access to your briefcase? There isn't any folders entitled "My Documents". I believe that is a personal folder which only you can access. Can you transfer it to somewhere else? Thanks.
    if you want, i can try to e-mail the documents to you. like i said, the main problem is that the pictures are so large and i don't have a website i can load them to. if anyone wants them, send me a private message!

wishing for a girlfriend Xkavar's Avatar
    MY EYES LINA MY EYES!!!!!! IT'S SCORCHED IN MY RETINA AND I CANT POKE OUT MY MINDS EYE!!!!!! THE HOOOORROR!!!!!

Ditto. Oh my God, ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitijapan
    yay guys dressing up as girls~! i did it once and since i have long black and red hair no one noticed i just walked around and sadly one guy stared (-__- )
    it was very fun and i would do it again maybe~its very comfie-i am not gay at all just a stupid musician-
    also is it an insult that one of my band members said my butt looked like a girls butt and my figure was like a girls?i have girl butt ^_^
    more asian men should dress like girl
    Anybody took your photo? Care to share it with us since you have got such a fun hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by ashuri2
    if you want, i can try to e-mail the documents to you. like i said, the main problem is that the pictures are so large and i don't have a website i can load them to. if anyone wants them, send me a private message!
    Who is the girl in the black suit and tie she is nice! And so are the 2 that are dressed like truckers! And the Asian on is not bad either!

me gots isshooz...
    Quote Originally Posted by TimF
    Who is the girl in the black suit and tie she is nice! And so are the 2 that are dressed like truckers! And the Asian on is not bad either!

sorry, of course i can't reveal their identites or anything, but the thing was the two 'tucker' girls were supposed to be general guys, not a specific type or anything. but yeah, the girl in the suit was sooo sleek, we all wished there was a guy running around who looked like her! but please don't say anything too risque about the pics, it was all in good fun, these are my friends and i'd hate for them to become fodder for people's fantasies...

Yeah, of course, I respect your friend's bravery for doing that and allow people to see. That courage is damn good. I believe all of you enjoyed yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by flashjeff
    Waxed his butt? How about not showing up? Period!
    hahahahaha! His butt is funny, i cant believe he had the balls to wear that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast