Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genetic origin of Chinese people

Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by ricecake
    CORRECTION ....
    Only Chinese ABORIGINAL MINORITIES like Zhuang,Miao,Yao,Dai,plus others CAME FROM South East Asia,not Han Chinese who ARE MAINLY OF NE Asian stock same as Japanese and Koreans migrated through Tibet Kunlun mountains over 6000 years ago.
    Han Chinese dialects belong to Sino-Tibetan language family.
    Those SOUTHERN Chinese aboriginal minorities' languages are in the same Tai-Kadai group.
    I don't know about language. But appearance and genetics tells us more in my humble opinion.
    If you consider the Y-haplogroups, it seems plain truth that SE is an ancestral population of han chinese.

Korean and Japanese in genetics do not cluster with han chinese, that's very strange. The hypothesis of han chinese origin in south east asia is more plausible than your unsupported theory.

Trust me .... PURE native SE Asians HAVE INDIGENOUS LOOKS,entirely different from Han Chinese and blood-siblings Japanese or Koreans.

I am a full blood ETHNIC Chinese from former S Vietnam,I can attest to this FACT.

Scientist
    Trust me .... PURE native SE Asians HAVE INDIGENOUS LOOKS,entirely different from Han Chinese and blood-siblings Japanese or Koreans.
    I am a full blood ETHNIC Chinese from former S Vietnam,I can attest to this FACT.
    You are talking about the outliers in each population, and does not fit the sound statistical models to construct the phylogeny. If you mean the statistical averages in each subpopulation, you could identify that 80% of han chinese and south east asian are closer in looks than to korean or japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmo
    You are talking about the outliers in each population, and does not fit the sound statistical models to construct the phylogeny. If you mean the statistical averages in each subpopulation, you could identify that 80% of han chinese and south east asian are closer in looks than to korean or japanese.
    That's ********* !

A salad bowl of cheap lies.

No PURE Vietnamese,Thais,Laotians, Burmese, Cambodians, Malaysians, Indonesians look a bit Han Chinese for we LOOK VERY ORIENTALS as are Japanese and Koreans who SHARE SAME HERITAGE in culture,history,plus genetics which is extremely painful for Viets to accept as THE TRUTH.
    Last edited by ricecake; Jun 15, 2006 at 13:44.

Scientist
    That's ********* !

A salad bowl of cheap lies.

No PURE Vietnamese, Thais,Laotians, Burmese, Cambodians, Malaysians, Indonesians look a bit Han Chinese for we LOOK VERY ORIENTALS as are Japanese and Koreans who SHARE SAME HERITAGE in culture,history,plus genetics which is extremely painful for Viets to accept as THE TRUTH.
    I presume that both japanese and korean have different perspectives. It seems that Han chinese out of South East Asia theory is well accepted by internet community, but it is not me who propagated that "not-far-from-true" hypothesis.

I presume that both japanese and korean have different perspectives. It seems that Han chinese out of South East Asia theory is well accepted by internet community, but it is not me who propagated that "not-far-from-true" hypothesis.
    WHAT internet community .... YOU ?

You mean a few DEDICATED VICIOUS Viet-trolls and SPITEFUL unltra-nationalist S Koreans SPREADING THIS FICTITIOUS THEORY.

Many EUROPEAN FORUMERS plus pure-blood Japanese here FULLY ACCEPTED Japanese,Koreans,and Han Chinese SHARE SAME HERITAGE .... PERIOD

I caught you pulled that map from MekongDragon's post from JT forum minutes ago.I bet you're ONE-MAN OPERATION with multiple usernames.

[QUOTE=Grimmo
    Korean and Japanese in genetics do not cluster with han chinese, that's very strange. The hypothesis of han chinese origin in south east asia is more plausible than your unsupported theory.[/QUOTE]
    There are many Koreans and Japanese DNA experts FULLY ACCEPT Han Chinese shared ALL Y-chromozones among yellow race.

WHAT is strange .... a socially REJECTED hurtful Viet like yourself making time to AIR FICTITIOUS THEORY not merely accepted by HEALTHY-MINDED people.

WHAT is Viets ultimate pain,EXCLUDED from the prestige NE Asian club ?

As a side note,I very much DOUBTED you or any Viet knows " the true definition " of Han Chinese.
    Last edited by ricecake; Jun 15, 2006 at 10:36.

Scientist
    WHAT internet community ?
    You mean a few DEDICATED VICIOUS Viet-trolls and SPITEFUL unltra-nationalist S Koreans SPREADING THIS FICTITIOUS THEORY.
    Many EUROPEAN FORUMERS plus pure-blood Japanese here FULLY ACCEPTED Japanese,Koreans,and Han Chinese SHARE SAME HERITAGE .... PERIOD
    I caught you pulled that map from MekongDragon's post from JT forum minutes.I bet you're a ONE-MAN OPERATION with multiple usernames.
    I often come to Japantoday forum for reference. Believe me, many frequent posters here are also in JT forum. There are not many asia-related web sites on the web, and most who are interested in the origin of ** knows the hypothesis conjectured by "hypes", who is misterious, and excessively prolific.

Oddly though,all your postings here CENTERED ON " origin " of Han Chinese.

Your mission gets SO FANATIC,you even didn't forget to spread your FICTITIOUS THEORY in thread titled " origin of Japanese people " which is IRRELEVANT to the subject.

Strangely,you make time to air Chinese origin CRAP here and several other Japanese-oriented forums.What's your point,you need to educate Japanese people who are the Chinese ?
    Last edited by ricecake; Jun 15, 2006 at 11:11.

I often come to Japantoday forum for reference. Believe me, many frequent posters here are also in JT forum. There are not many asia-related web sites on the web, and most who are interested in the origin of ** knows the hypothesis conjectured by "hypes", who is misterious, and excessively prolific.
    That hypes Viet-troll was you,so is MC420 @ CHF plus iamchinaman and MekongDragon @ JT forum.

You have been actively WORKING THOSE Asian forums to air your FICTITIOUS THEORY OF Chinese origin which IS MEANINGLESS at best.

Many people here do know Chinese race has many many ethnicities.

Scientist
    Oddly though,all your postings here CENTERED ON " origin " of Han Chinese.
    You mission gets SO FANATIC,you even didn't forget to spread your FICTITIOUS THEORY in thread titled " origin of Japanese people " which is IRRELEVANT.
    That's because of another chinese poster, who posts in that thread. I believe before commenting on the origin of other races, chinese should settle down their roots. Unless chinese people cannot logically and scientifically refute the hypes' argument, any claims on ancestral relationship to korean and chinese should be deemed unconvincing.

Scientist
    That hypes Viet-troll was you,so is MC420 @ CHF plus iamchinaman and MekongDragon @ JT forum.
    You have been actively WORKING THOSE Asian forums to air your FICTITIOUS THEORY OF Chinese origin which IS MEANINGLESS at best.
    Many people here do know Chinese race has many many ethnicities.
    Why don't you come back to your forum, and defeat hypes by civilized and rational disputation? I think it' really a waste of time you are coming here to complain about hypes, because I am not him, and so is, i think, MC420, as I can see the differences in our writing styles, and focuses.

That's because of another chinese poster, who posts in that thread. I believe before commenting on the origin of other races, chinese should settle down their roots. Unless chinese people cannot logically and scientifically refute the hypes' argument, any claims on ancestral relationship to korean and chinese should be deemed unconvincing.
    That's BIG LIE ...

I know Minty from CHF,she vigorously refuted your FICTITIOUS THEORY of Han Chinese is of SE origin in fact we are mainly of North Eastern Asian stock.

It seems,IT'S YOUR OBSESSION plus a handful psycho-pathe Viets as for majority of internet junkies DON'T GIVE A **** about Chinese people in general.
    Last edited by ricecake; Jun 15, 2006 at 12:02.

Scientist
    That's BIG LIE ...
    I know Minty from CHF,she vigorously refuted your FICTITIOUS THEORY of Han Chinese is of SE origin in fact we are manily of North Eastern Asian stock.
    It seems,IT'S YOUR OBSESSION plus a psycho-pathe Viets as for majority of internet junkies DO GIVE A **** about Chinese people in general.
    There seems to be some unhealthy chinese individuals who think fine to come into Japan related web sites, and complaining about chinese issues to somebody who merely quoted some of the useful links found in other japan related web sites.

Why don't you come back to your forum, and defeat hypes by civilized and rational disputation? I think it' really a waste of time you are coming here to complain about hypes, because I am not him, and so is, i think, MC420, as I can see the differences in our writing styles, and focuses.
    That Viet-troll hypes IS BANNED from JT forum,I am BATTLING your username MekongDragon there right now.

A fellow CHF member could even recognized you months ago,for fiercely wallpapering Asian forums with Chinese genes/origin crap talks.

Scientist
    .What's your point,you need to educate Japanese people who are the Chinese ?
    What kind of claim is this? Seriously, you should leave the forum before breaking your countrymen's credibility.

Scientist
    That Viet-troll hypes IS BANNED from JT forum,I am BATTLING your username MekongDragon there right now.
    Good luck!

Good luck!
    Oh .... a confession,you're INDEED MekongDragon @ JT plus MC420 @ CHF vigorously spread FICTITIOUS THEORY of Chinese generic race " origin ".

Scientist
    Oh .... a confession,you're INDEED MekongDragon plus MC420 @ CHF.
    Your deflection is totally unjustifiable. JREF is for mostly moderate people who doesn't fit in the wickedness and brutality required for these forums. Please go back to your holes. Your attempt and obsession overstripps the civilized bounds. Get a life.
    I am not here to defend hypes' thesis. He indeed copied several materials from me, and I asked
    if I can get some materials from him, and he didn't reply anything, so this mean that I am not hypes.
    I had a name of "Gantz" in JT, and that's the only id I had.

Your deflection is totally unjustifiable. JREF is for mostly moderate people who doesn't fit in the wickedness and brutality required for these forums. Please go back to your holes. Your attempt and obsession overstripps the civilized bounds. Get a life.
    I am not here to defend hypes' thesis. He indeed copied several materials from me, and I asked
    if I can get some materials from him, and he didn't reply anything, so this mean that I am not hypes.
    I had a name of "Gantz" in JT, and that's the only id I had.
    Serious MENTAL PROBLEM .... talking to yourself for you do have " multiple personalities or identities " on the internet.

Trust me,nearly ALL find those posts ARE COMICAL AT BEST as I've read other members discussed it on a different Asian forum for some of them believed it's " work of EXTREMIST ".

Scientist
    Serious MENTAL PROBLEM .... talking to yourself as you do have " multiple personalities or identities " on the internet.
    Are you by chance talking to yourself?

Scientist
    You do not seem to be good-termpered. Don't get excited in the internet forum, it's just a virtual reality, okay?

Oddly enough,you've never posted on a topic other than " origin " of Chinese generic race since you activated the account here 6 months ago.

Your BEHAVIOR is identical to MC420 @ CHF and hypes/iamchinaman/MekongDragon @ JT,with nearly ALL POSTINGS centered on Chinese origin.Co-incident,I don't think so.

Scientist
    That's your problem. Just because my interests may step in your garden, you don't have to name-call other posters.

As far as i can keep track of basic literature, some of the materials were posted in the yahoo anthoropology group, and you can join if you want, but I won't tell you which "anthoropology group". If you are geneticist, you probably already know this, but if not, it's a useless newsgroup.

One European administrator of this forum fully acknowledged Japanese and Koreans SHARED SAME FAMILY ROOTS with Han Chinese historically,culturally and genetically in many posts.

Majority of internet surfers aren't as ignorant as you think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast