Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36

Thread: Thanks Maciamo

  1. #26
    Danshaku Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 22, 2003
    Location
    アメリカ
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycernius
    Wouldn't this had been better as a PM instead of a thread?
    GCL you need to calm down and try not to take offence so easily.
    I agree. And I think everyone also knows the setup of a forum is to respond to the thread. Which is why I was sure there had to be a reason this was here. In my opinion, he was trying to express his concordance with Maciamo's opinion and start a discussion on Japanese speakers not responding to him in their language and find out why he was still there. There are so many more offensive and lamer threads out there, at least this was positive to another member, I really don't get all this uproar over it.... Someone should just change the post to posts and get over it already !

  2. #27
    a non member
    Join Date
    Feb 5, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoinLover
    Fuc* this forum. I'm not coming here again, (This thread wasn't even in fact about my japanese learning, yet you and others somehow like to morph it into it ! )
    How many times have you said this before?? please think about what you post sometimes GCL, you seem like a nice person, but you post a lot of bshi-t sometimes if you ask me, sorry to say it like this, but i had enough of you putting up threads that doesn't make sense, and than say things like Fuc* this forum. because you do it yourself, so please think a bit about what you post sometimes.

  3. #28
    Your Goddess is here Ma Cherie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24, 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Baka
    How many times have you said this before?? please think about what you post sometimes GCL, you seem like a nice person, but you post a lot of bshi-t sometimes if you ask me, sorry to say it like this, but i had enough of you putting up threads that doesn't make sense, and than say things like Fuc* this forum. because you do it yourself, so please think a bit about what you post sometimes.

    And I'm very sure you meant this in the nicest way possible, didn't you Dutch?

    GCL if I were you, I'd post my questions about japanese in the "Need a Word or Phrase Translated thread" (I think that's what it's called ) So you won't have to start a new thread.
    "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
    The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
    by Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

  4. #29
    Danshaku Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 22, 2003
    Location
    アメリカ
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Cherie
    And I'm very sure you meant this in the nicest way possible, didn't you Dutch?
    Yeah, I think a lot of what you post is truly stupid and don't waste my time reading it. Everyone should follow the same easy to understand and implement policy imho.

  5. #30
    Hullu RockLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 22, 2004
    Location
    Espoo
    Age
    36
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    Yeah, I think a lot of what you post is truly stupid and don't waste my time reading it. Everyone should follow the same easy to understand and implement policy imho.
    Now I'm confused lol, who are you replying to ? Nosy or Dutch?
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.

  6. #31
    Danshaku Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 22, 2003
    Location
    アメリカ
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by RockLee
    Now I'm confused lol, who are you replying to ? Nosy or Dutch?
    Hehe, who is Nosy ? Since I can't seem to stop myself from offending people today and I think it is a trend that is catching on.
    I should have said 'also stupid,' but it is all in good fun, really, and was just a play on his name.

  7. #32
    Banned Mike Cash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15, 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Baka
    How many times have you said this before?? please think about what you post sometimes GCL, you seem like a nice person, but you post a lot of bshi-t sometimes if you ask me, sorry to say it like this, but i had enough of you putting up threads that doesn't make sense, and than say things like Fuc* this forum. because you do it yourself, so please think a bit about what you post sometimes.
    This is the sort of behavior I was talking about when I said I'm tired of riding his roller coaster of disturbed emotions. Even the most patient of people eventually get fed up with manipulative drama queens, and I'm far from being the most patient person in the world.

    I think that he spends half his time looking for encouragement, half his time looking to others to provide convenient excuses for him to give up, and the remaining half whining about how poorly everybody in the world treats him and stamping his little foot like an extraordinarily petulant and immature child.

    Mercurial mood swings, I can live without.

  8. #33
    Banned Mike Cash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15, 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    Yeah, I think a lot of what you post is truly stupid and don't waste my time reading it. Everyone should follow the same easy to understand and implement policy imho.
    Now that is the way to write--peppery and to the point. Mush-and-milk journalism gives me the fan-tods.
    - "Journalism in Tennessee"
    - Mark Twain

  9. #34
    Danshaku Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 22, 2003
    Location
    アメリカ
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecash
    This is the sort of behavior I was talking about when I said I'm tired of riding his roller coaster of disturbed emotions. Even the most patient of people eventually get fed up with manipulative drama queens, and I'm far from being the most patient person in the world.

    I think that he spends half his time looking for encouragement, half his time looking to others to provide convenient excuses for him to give up, and the remaining half whining about how poorly everybody in the world treats him and stamping his little foot like an extraordinarily petulant and immature child.

    Mercurial mood swings, I can live without.
    I couldn't live with it either, but since this is online I feel somewhat removed from the immediacy of the situation. And having past the point....what, only 2-3 short weeks ago....of being asked to translate chat lines, with minor outbreaks and commotions, things do seem have settled into a more of an equilibrium.

    これからも早く上達するように勉強を続けましょうね。

  10. #35
    silent-buddhist Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12, 2004
    Location
    Grantham
    Age
    31
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Baka
    How many times have you said this before?? please think about what you post sometimes GCL, you seem like a nice person, but you post a lot of bshi-t sometimes if you ask me, sorry to say it like this, but i had enough of you putting up threads that doesn't make sense, and than say things like Fuc* this forum. because you do it yourself, so please think a bit about what you post sometimes.
    I thought it was just me that noticed it, a little disagreement and he's slating the forum, Theres nothing wrong with the forum my friend, I think the problem is a little closer to home.

    (this thread seemed to be designed around the fact of thanking maciamo, were it not a justifiable action to pm him personally).

    I think that he spends half his time looking for encouragement, half his time looking to others to provide convenient excuses for him to give up, and the remaining half whining about how poorly everybody in the world treats him and stamping his little foot like an extraordinarily petulant and immature child.
    I just think Mike took out his hammer and hit the nail on the head here.


    (this might be reviving an old thread, but im slow and take my time writing)

  11. #36
    Regular Member Mars Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 28, 2005
    Posts
    63
    THanks !! This is to change the cover story only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Maciamo FAQ
    By Maciamo in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 26, 2006, 02:03
  2. Maciamo News
    By Maciamo in forum Economy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2002, 02:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •