Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: The bombardement of the Chinese embassy was a state terroristic act of the US gov.

The bombardement of the Chinese embassy was a state terroristic act of the US gov.

The bombardement of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade by the US Air Force was obviously a state terroristic act of the Clinton administration in Washington D.C.. Their claim, collateral damage, can be excluded, there was no military target nearby, the exact site of the embassy building, placement and architecture, was available in every Belgrade file. The air combat attack against the Chinese embassy was therefore intentionally accomplished. I am demanding in accordance with the Chinese goverment, an investigation by the United Nations. The US Air Force pilot, who flew the attack, should face the Chinese court in Bejing and he should be punished in the Peoples Republic of China.
    Docteur Pierre Quellere
    Revolutionary council of the CP.gamma.
    Sovetskaya Republika Germania

Quote Originally Posted by Docteur_Quellere
    I am demanding in accordance with the Chinese goverment, an investigation by the United Nations. The US Air Force pilot, who flew the attack, should face the Chinese court in Bejing and he should be punished in the Peoples Republic of China.
    Highly doubtful that this will happen. This happened over 6 years ago and is old news at this point.

The pilot only did as ordered, if there was any fault is was with whoever ordered that sight to be bombed.

You SPAM/We BAN !

Maybe ......

if you want to talk about old news, you should go back to Hitler's good ol days and the wonderful things your people did for the world?

Frank

TAKE WHAT I SAY WITH A GRAIN OF SUGAR !!
    I USED TO BE FUNNY, BUT MY WIFE HAD ME NEUTERED!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D. White
    if you want to talk about old news, you should go back to Hitler's good ol days and the wonderful things your people did for the world?
    "Your people"? What a wonderful, well-thought response. Makes me guilty, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Docteur_Quellere
    Sovetskaya Republika Germania
    Very funny.