Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV commercials for funerals

Thats being prepared^^
    I have already decided that I shall ban crying in my funeral and rather have it in a barn. I'm going to be burned and buried in a cigar box.

that king of commercial has also started here some time ago.
    you don't see it very often though...

I don't really mind them, but the fact that they are actually advertising stuff like that gives me the creeps a little.
    maybe in another 2 years we will have second hand burial chests ( or whatever you call them, i'm no native speaker sorry...)

Ah, I believe the term you may be looking for is either a casket or a coffin...

TV commercial for funerals. I think it's acceptable considering that funeral services is a form of commercial business. Advertising does help to draw customers. And, death is just part of the process of life hence being prepared for one's 'afterlife' is pretty common. In my country, people do reserve gravesites for burial, or an 'urn locker' in a temple to put their ashes. Some also reserve such sites for their wife, children or other close relatives. It's funny and difficult to comprehend death.

Talking

[QUOTE=Maciamo;272302]It will be like "This actress has already reserved her tomb in X cemetery. Increase your chances of meeting in the afterlife with this actress and buy the same model in the same cemetery today ! Call for free 0180-000-die-now or check our website[QUOTE]

Good grief!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12