Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: New Final Fantasy VII Trailer

Thumbs up New Final Fantasy VII Trailer

I have just watched the trailer of the latest Final Fantasy. It is absolutely amazing. Soon, Japan will be able to rival Hollywood with its 3D technology ad creates 3D animation that look like real movies. Just give them a few years !

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo
    I have just watched the trailer of the latest Final Fantasy. It is absolutely amazing. Soon, Japan will be able to rival Hollywood with its 3D technology ad creates 3D animation that look like real movies. Just give them a few years !
    I saw the movie 2 days ago (wonders of internet) and it was indeed amazing, the company in charge (Square Enix) made a lot of money of the Final Fantasy-franchise.I think they already CAN rival
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.

well...I dunno...I guess It costed Square enix a lot more money to make FFVII AC than if they had hierd real actors...beside it's pretty time consuming to make a whole movie (FF spirits within took years to be finished and so has FF VII AC)
    One of the most adventurous things left for us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams....

Lightbulb

I think soon there won't be any need for real actors in movies-theyll just use CGI!!(no need to pay actors way too much money then ) Looks better anyway half the time!
    bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

no money for actors? where would the voices then come from?

If you're not already embarassed by your own sad ******* existence, then I assure you, nothing I can ever do or say is going to make you blush. -Randal Graves (the Clerk)

Did any of you see the Final Fantasy XIII trailer? THAT SH1T LOOKS TIGHT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Monstar
    no money for actors? where would the voices then come from?
    Oh yeah!! i never thought about that! lol

The sound affects are nice too! That thing about how movies like this could replace actors, is somewhat true. I'm starting to think, that may have been the reason why the Spirits Within did so badly in the US.
    "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
    The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
    by Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

Quote Originally Posted by Ma Cherie
    The sound affects are nice too! That thing about how movies like this could replace actors, is somewhat true. I'm starting to think, that may have been the reason why the Spirits Within did so badly in the US.
    Yes, i agree!! There is really no other reason why it did so badly. Its an excellent movie(i mean, nothing can be as bad a gigli! lol):