Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body hair

Quote Originally Posted by Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
    lol as my mum says..bald as an eagal! ( spelling ) but seriously thats evil being bald down there..:: shivers ::
    Are u sure you're english ? Because the spelling is like..WHAT ZEH FUG? EAGAL -> EAGLE (or did u do this on purpose?)
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.

he's 13, and obviously the schools aren't doing a great job at all!

Quote Originally Posted by RockLee
    Are u sure you're english ? Because the spelling is like..WHAT ZEH FUG? EAGAL -> EAGLE (or did u do this on purpose?)
    You feel better when you correct peoples spelling mistakes?
    For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Empty lines are also counted. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: one image up to 300 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size
    If you do want to have text and an image, you can have a maximum of 2 normal lines (or 4 small lines) and one image (in a new line) up to 300 pixels wide, 60 pixels tall and 15k in size."

You know the funny thing about the whole "hair issue" is that if your head is hairless you aren't sexy, but if your chest is hairless you are. (I intentionally left out the other areas listed previously where hair seems to be less than desirable.

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
    im actually 14..And i spelt it rock becausei was saying it like E-GAL in a accent..but obviously people didnt..notice..V_V

I think I'm going to need some serious threapy now after having read and partaken in this conversation about pubic hair.

Doc
    "Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you... if and when your time comes round again. I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Dr. Freeman. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of... well... I'm really not at liberty to say. In the meantime... this is where I get off." -G-man

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
    lol pubeees

tsuyaku o tsukete kudasai nurizeko's Avatar
    that, my fellow japanophiles, is the sound of a "mkay..." thread finally derailing like a bulletrain hitting a titanium pebble on the track and flying into low orbit.

and as ive said before, i wouldnt really enjoy the sight of a human gorilla but saying that when your with a woman, there are seriously other concerns then a few pubic hairs. =P

I need threapy.

Doc

My hair stays, definitely. But then again, I don't have any "embaressing" hair growth or anything, except hairy earstips. Plus, save chest, face, head (which have gone from white to darker over the last 10 years or so) and "the" area, my hair is white. So basically, for the sake of eyes of others, you won't see me running around the beaches summertime.

You won't see me on beaches period! *shudders*

Doc

Well, they do sometimes have bars close to the beach.. But that would be the nearest to a beach I *might* go. Remember - beer is good for the hair.

The only time you'll catch me on a beach is with long sleeves and slacks on!

Doc

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
    lol long sleeves and slacks....if im on the beach i wear 3 quater lengths and a hoody..with shades of course XD

I don't frequent beaches much, although I like the sea. I'm pale and burn easily, so I'm not really a sun person fullstop. Now come to my lair and let my refresh myself on your blood.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
    Remember the Siruis Cybernetic Corportations motto: Share and Enjoy

Maybe it has been my immersion in the Japanese rock culture that has made me obsessed with being completely clean of body hair ...

I also think it just looks and FEELS a lot nicer, for my girlfriend and myself ... nobody wants to touch something really hairy! And the touch feels nice against bare skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Brad
    Maybe it has been my immersion in the Japanese rock culture that has made me obsessed with being completely clean of body hair ...

I also think it just looks and FEELS a lot nicer, for my girlfriend and myself ... nobody wants to touch something really hairy! And the touch feels nice against bare skin.
    My cats are covered in hair, but I don't object to fussing them.
    Great, all I need now is 'Do not fuss the wookie' sign. No wonder Chewbacca was bad tempered

Yes, the Jrockers are certainly not hairy...

That's not entirely true - Cats and dogs are better with hair (fur). I don't like the naked hairless cats at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mycernius
    No wonder Chewbacca was bad tempered
    But I'm sure Chewbacca has loads of admirers and fans, despite his hair.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mycernius
    I don't frequent beaches much, although I like the sea. I'm pale and burn easily, so I'm not really a sun person fullstop. Now come to my lair and let my refresh myself on your blood.
    I'd rather take my chances down a dark ally with Frank Castle to be honest.

Doc

Well, I'm not a cat or a dog

"When my husband found out she was going to see them, he said, "She will not like Dr. So-and-So because he has too much hair on his arms." I was like.."
    boom boom boom boom boom boom!!!
    nobody googled "hairy barbarians"?
    ttp://www.tcvb.or.jp/

hello, this is my first post on this site and what a thread to post in...I guess this is the best way to get to know me...hehe

Anyway, I'm usually really attracted to East-Asian looking females, but as I read this thread I see my chances with J-female go down and down...
    Like most Persian men, I'm really really hairy, heavy eyebrows, loads of body haid (everywhere) and I hate removing my body hair (except for some places, because of hygiene). So what you guys are saying is that my chances of being with a J-female is as good as Zer0? =(

romantic bisounen fool.. geist_seig's Avatar
    what about the old blief in body hair equals to a male virtilty

there is evil around every corner becareful not to step in any..

tsuyaku o tsukete kudasai nurizeko's Avatar
    i like the even older belief that getting some equals to male virility =>

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGeek
    Like most Persian men, I'm really really hairy, heavy eyebrows, loads of body haid (everywhere) and I hate removing my body hair (except for some places, because of hygiene). So what you guys are saying is that my chances of being with a J-female is as good as Zer0? =(
    I wouldn't really say that Master Geek. As with any country and culture it's you as a person that is most improtant; your personality and whether you click with your partner or not regardless of body hair, scars, etc.

J-Women may say that they don't like body hair, but if they end up falling in love with you I doubt it would really matter at all. If that were the case, no man with body hair would ever be married to a J-woman and everyone would probably be walking around bald to prove they don't have any!

Your chances are as good as anyone else's. Good luck!
    Do What You Love And You'll Never Work Another Day In Your Life!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast