60 35.50%
  • 40-59%

34 20.12%
  • 60-79%

12 7.10%
  • 80-100%

12 7.10%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist ? (test yourself)

Question How racist are you ? (test yourself)

Take this quick test and vote at the poll. It appeared that I am balanced.
    Last edited by thomas; Feb 2, 2010 at 11:24. Reason: Updated test URL

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

修行中
    It appears that I may have found a bug if I was trying to break the site.

They think I'm trying to break in. Hmmmmmmm.
    "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
    The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
    by Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

OK, corrected. Try again. Sorry about that.

修行中
    I got 57% and "you are generally NOT race-minded." I thought the questions were a bit too general, though. I also felt that I don't need a test to tell me what I think of other races. Still, it was an interesting experiment.

[Edit] The poll choices are a bit misleading. For instance, my score was "Tolerant: You scored 34!" but my "racistpoints" score was 57%, and that was the one that I chose when voting. Which did you mean?

I got 22%:TOLERANT
    "You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!"

but this test is aimed at US citizen (Mexican immigrants or European immigrants?)
    and what is "NAACP"?

Lacan,
    Abel,
    Fei,
    Kim,
    Grahf,
    Id

I had so many names...

Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist!

Very silly test in my own opinion. ( I scored a 13 with 10% racist points)

boo-yah! I'm a 100% pure racistian racist!...

test? what test?.. oh... there was a test?

ok, but seriously.. Like what has been said earlier; I don't need some half-assed test to tell me if I'm racist or not. I know perfectly well where my lines are drawn.
    夜露死苦!

www.orz.eu
    I find affence at your post as I ware eyeglass and have lmited site.
    Sankyuu~!
    http://japan.orz.eu - A site for my trip to Japan.

Unhappy troubling test...

"Anti-racist: You scored 18! :Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist! : higher than 42% on racistpoints."
    What's the difference between tolerant & anti-racist ? The test didn't give any objective frame of reference, and I can hardly take it seriously. Especially the questions about Affirmative Action, NAACP/NAACW, and Jewish talentedness, and skin color-math ability correlation. Such obvious questions not only jeopodize the reliability, but can also perpetuate genuine racism by offering certain emergency exits of self deception. Highly damaging test, so please don't trust what it says !
    Z: The fish in the water are happy.
    H: How do you know ? You're not fish.
    Z: How do you know I don't ? You're not me.
    H: True I am not you, and I cannot know. Likewise, I know you're not, therefore I know you don't.
    Z: You asked me how I knew implying you knew I knew. In fact I saw some fish, strolling down by the Hao River, all jolly and gay.

--Zhuangzi

Where I'm Supposed to Be kirei_na_me's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I got 57% and "you are generally NOT race-minded." I thought the questions were a bit too general, though. I also felt that I don't need a test to tell me what I think of other races. Still, it was an interesting experiment.

[Edit] The poll choices are a bit misleading. For instance, my score was "Tolerant: You scored 34!" but my "racistpoints" score was 57%, and that was the one that I chose when voting. Which did you mean?
    No way.

I got the exact same thing. I kid you not.

Freaky deaky...
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

I got 67% percent, but then I realised I had done the slut test instead of the racism test.

Co-owner: Jovesca Records jovial_jon's Avatar
    Hardly a valid social experiment, but nonetheless, I got 18%.
    The biggest problem with being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume that you're pretentious.

fermento
    Quote Originally Posted by Index
    I got 67% percent, but then I realised I had done the slut test instead of the racism test.

funny

before taking the test, i'll tell you im not a racist..

i'll post my score in a mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Weird Test
    Anti-racist
    You scored 7!
    Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist!

Weird test... Does that mean I'm still a little racist?

My first time was 20%, but I felt the test was way too vauge so I did it again. I got a 10% the second time around.

Doc
    "Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you... if and when your time comes round again. I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Dr. Freeman. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of... well... I'm really not at liberty to say. In the meantime... this is where I get off." -G-man

I scored a 15. It said that I'm an anti-racist person and tolerant of races. But then I've always considered myself to be tolerant of other races. And Lacan, you wanted to know what the NAACP is. It's the National Assciation for the Advancement of Colored People. Just so you'll know darling.

i don't understand the test. I cannot reply for some of these questions, because I don't know what they are really talking about (even though I do understand the words). It's from American point of view, and I'm not Amercian, so how can I say something about Mexican immigrants in USA?

This test is stupid for me.

My LiveJournal
    You are welcome

Tolerant
    You scored 26!
    You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!

Oh and this lady caught my interest !

chinese girls;japanese girls...asian girl...ohh do I love em
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.

Original Prankster
    Tolerant
    You scored 21!
    You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!
    I'm willing to bet the points I got are because I answered the genetics and sports questions truthfully. What can I say, I believe in science. I mean, its all a toss anyway. If you play the genetic lottery you may or may not get lucky. There's no harm in admitting that some people have their dice loaded in certain ways. Oh well ><

Tolerant scored 28. Very vague test and aimed at Americans really. We don't get very many Mexican Immigrants to the UK.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
    Remember the Siruis Cybernetic Corportations motto: Share and Enjoy

yeah.. those mexican immigrant things really made me jolt...

We can't really say we care since we have no experience of Mexican immigrants.. and even more freaky is when it asks if you'd rather have mexican or european immigrants... European I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Ma Cherie
    I scored a 15. It said that I'm an anti-racist person and tolerant of races. But then I've always considered myself to be tolerant of other races. And Lacan, you wanted to know what the NAACP is. It's the National Assciation for the Advancement of Colored People. Just so you'll know darling.
    thanks! but which are the colored people? the white guys whose color change with their mood?

Colored people meant was the term used for blacks back then in the US. Before the term African American came about. Or it was possibly used for other minorities as well, but I'm not too sure.

Original Prankster
    Colored people meant was the term used for blacks back then in the US. Before the term African American came about. Or it was possibly used for other minorities as well, but I'm not too sure.
    Yeah I think it could be used to refer to anyone who wasn't white. I think its actually considered rude now to use in modern parlance? I suppose that depends on where you are from, I have heard elderly black men/women refer to themselves as "colored people" without a hint of irony.

I think its mostly a generational change in preferance?

Hmm, come to think of it, Africian-American could be kind of insulting to some people. We don't usually call say, a Polish or German person a "European-American" do we? How come in "P.C." terminology white people are refered to by their former individual ethnicity and not their continental one, while black people are all refered to by their continental one and not their regional one. How come we don't call people like, Sudanese-American or Congolese-American, et cetera?

Is an arab egyptian an african-american? I mean, Egypt is right there on the continent

Would Charlize Theron be an africian american (assuming she had american citizenship)? She was born and raised in south africa ><

Confusing huh??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cacawate
    Weird test... Does that mean I'm still a little racist?
    Hey, Cacawate ! Your avatar and your saying matches perfectly !
    Yours is the bestest anit-racist statement on this thread !
    Hahahaha...

General Note: I think the test was written by a person who has read the questions commonly asked in a test of Anti-Semitism. I'd say a full-blooded racist can pass as a tolerant to anti-racist by the standards of this test.
    Last edited by lexico; Mar 25, 2005 at 16:35.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast