60 35.50%
  • 40-59%

34 20.12%
  • 60-79%

12 7.10%
  • 80-100%

12 7.10%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist ? (test yourself)

This is sooo weird... I got zero for the whole thing?? Im not racist but in real life i think i am...sometimes...

☆薔薇の末裔☆

I looked at this thread the other day and started the quiz in another window. I found it to be simplistic and silly. The questions were couched in very vague terms. Some of them anyway. Dumb, really. I didn't register for the site, I wouldn't give my email, even an email address used for 'junk' registrations to this site, so I didn't get a score. I didn't continue on the thread till today when I read to the bottom of the first page. some interesting contributions there alright.

I would be DEEPLY sceptical of anyone who says something like 'I'm not racist'. I really would.

I think it was Hal on page one, 24th post or thereabouts made a good point which I've wondered about for years and years. How come European Americans are never called ... European Americans?

And also, who decides which is a colour of a 'coloured' person?!!! lol. Reminds me of the time I tried to explain the rules of snooker to my wife.
    "first you pot a red, then a colour, then a red, then a colour. Till all the reds are gone, then the colours in the correct sequence." So she said something like " a red, then a red, then a red...." and I said, "no, a red, then a colour, then a red.Alternating till all the reds are gone".

So, I skipped to the last page to post this and there was only one post.Apologies if I've rehashed old ideas.
    "But red isa colour" was her reply! Which I thought was good!
    Last edited by tampopo; Apr 23, 2007 at 01:55. Reason: trying to embolden IS. No preview button???

Banned
    What is the point? we are all brothers and sisters, why hate each other? I maybe also a bit racist i like more asian women than european and american girls not everyone is the same but racisme doesn't help here in Belgium im even ben accussed for chinese while im filipino and also im beeing accused from fake asian because im more white then brown or like all my japanese girlfriends here in antwerp and in bruxelles are been shout out by chinese girls they call my gfriends h**krz and geisha's because 2 of them are gothics and they paint they skin white.

Im not racist i like people i respect them and thats why everyone with who i hang with likes me it doesn't matter to me from where you come, if your just polite and a good person then i respect you. On the contrary i even have a friend from Congo(but he is also half belgian so he is a mulat) he likes more japan then his own country and he have the same ideas like i do and that's why he is my bestfriend. you see it doesn't matter who or what you are if you just be cool to people then there won't be hatred.

Like my signature saids: ADORE THE WOMEN instead of bullying and hating each other!!(_ _')

Say, what is in that test? Because I waited some time but nothing was going on....

Is this test big (in MG)?
    Last edited by Zygimantas; May 26, 2007 at 03:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Miss our butterfly RevengeBabyYeah's Avatar
    I scored 28, and the racistpoints was 99%

Strange test.... One its aimed at americans only and a few try to mislead you. such as are certain races better at certain sports(or along those lines) Its not racist to KNOW that kenyans are good at running.

I got a score of 15 and 99% not racist..but its probably wrong. i think small things like this dont decide racist issues, but it was fun to take anyway ^-^
    Darling I've seen you from so many different angles even if the day we can no longer be together comes our way I don't think it matters because I can't help loving you.

Rope Shrine Maiden Kirie_Maiden's Avatar
    I got 15%

99% racistpoints... whatever that is...

Does this mean I am or I am not??? I'm so confused!!!

Who is Number One? EmperorHirohito's Avatar
    I just scored 36 points, a tolerant person.

And I scored higher than 48% on racist points..............
    Water water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink,

Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

"Anti-racist: You scored 15! :Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist! : higher than 99% on racistpoints."

Now that I think of it, did I click the right option in the poll? I selected the 80 - 100%, but does that mean that I am 80 - 100% racist? When I did it I was going by my "higher then 99% on racistpoints." score.

Sorry if I did it wrong. :/
    --------------
    - Petaris

"The World is Open. Are You?"

Well, this test was a bit weird. Many questions about US stuff than I didn't understand. What's NAACP ? Who is Jesse Jackson ? Mexican immigrants in the USA are a good thing I suppose. Look at Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria ! Hot !!

I was also confused about their meaning of race in questions like "Your race is more attractive to you than others". If I find Italian girls attractive and I am not Italian but Northern European, is that another race ? I think so as they look different enough, so I answered no. However I am not attracted to black people.

"You scored 21!

You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!"

63 points. But the tests are very inaccurate because they assume that believe races have more differences than appearance makes you racist.

Lightbulb 99%

Here is what I got.

You scored 28!

You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on racistpoints

I don't think too many people my age take these quizzes so the percentage may be a little skewed.

Also it was very USA-centric so many of the questions were not relevant to members from other countries. It certainly is a good spring board for conversation.

Fear my Niftyness MadamePapillon's Avatar
    Well, it was sort of hard to tell....but I'm a little more than half racist I think.

I'll admit it, I've been know to racially profile people But some stereotypes are true no matter how much whining some people do to the contrary. But if it's any consolation, I profile ALL races, even my own. I'll just shut up now.
    All Hail to the HYPNOTOAD *clap* *clap* *clap*

A Bit Shy, Really ;p Kaigaishii-san's Avatar
    "You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!"

I got 36%. I don't really care really...I'm not that racist. But sometimes I can. Eh, I'm a bit 50-50.

Your Score: Tolerant

You scored 21!

You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!
    I do not see how saying that country music is mostly a white thing is being racist.

I can think of maybe 2 non-white country artists off the top of my head.

I did not answer that "black people enjoy it too" because I am aware of the existence of other races that are just as likely to enjoy it as well.

That test was silly.

dark_secrester
    It tells me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Okcupid
    There are many things that you see as a race issue, and you have a few grudges against another race or two. But you are no raging racist, either.

You scored higher than 42% on racistpoints
    I believe that this test is incorrect. For example, I think it is classifying my view that some races are better at sport or education than others as rascist. It has been proven that some races automatically have a head start at certain things. I can't remember who, but a country that is very very good at running is fully black. Therefore, this test is classifying me as rascist, theoretically to my own race...

These tests are never that good...

Heart

i like all the people less american people...

Got a 60:

There are many things that you see as a race issue, and you have a few grudges against another race or two. But you are no raging racist, either.

TOLERANT
    You scored 28!

Definitely geared towards Americans.. re: NAACP and Mexicans.

You've answered 20 of 20, by the way
    Totally Optional:

thats cool huh?

You scored 44!

In Wonderland, drinking tea with Alice, the white Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, the Queen and Madhatter!
    Your Score: Anti-racistYou scored 18!
    Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist!

not bad, not bad...

ahahahahahaha
    i am not racist at all

i scored 26

they said that i see some things as race issuse though

Hell, I got 47 = _ = )

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast