60 35.50%
  • 40-59%

34 20.12%
  • 60-79%

12 7.10%
  • 80-100%

12 7.10%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist ? (test yourself)

I guess my 26% with 23% racial points isnt so bad, im tolerable...

Kara-Nari Smarty-Pants Wiz-Girl of the Southern Pacific Queen of Communication and International Arbitration and Diplomatic Solutions to Hairy Territorial Issues Her Majesty the Empress コクネ・ you quite rightly deserve the title for your individuality !

didnt need to take it to tell me im anti-racist...but whatever

I guess I'm 9% racist. I think because I think things like affirmative action are racist because it's treating people of different races differently. If we're all equal, we should be treated the same way right?
    For information on the pros and cons of teaching at Nova English schools in Japan, check out

I totally agree with you on the vicissitudes of Affirmative Action, and I might add a point from the viewpoint of African Americans. I have seen plenty of bright, hard working AA students fail due to lack of follow-up support; but also due to the hypocricy that admission to a prestigious school/job makes up for the centuries of exploitation-discrimination against "colored" people for example.

The great hypocricy works like this: give them accesss, perhaps beyond their means, and let them fail miserably for lack of 1) aptitude 2) social network 3) adequate, continuing support. Either revamp te whole AA plan, or scrap it and admit the US is racist from deep down below. I won't even go into how some whites abused the system by declaring their heritage as colored when in all practicality they were white.

The sins (forgive my strong wording; cannot find a better word, and, as the US is in the majority Christian) of white supremacy of the past is not going to leave unless GENUINE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is taken, not the lying Affirmative Action that only looks good on paper. Active rehabilitation of the descenents of the colored people of the unindentured servitude of US's past is not an option, but one requirement without which the future of US is at stake in my 3rd party opinion. I also believe it needs to be done with respect and dignity, not without. I apologise for deviating from your point, Brooker, but please take it as supplmenting yours. It's just that I've been thinking about this for a long time, and there seems to be no way out.

I yook the link to do the test, but my browser crashed.

When it comes to things like education, I don't think there's any genetic difference between races, but I do think there are cultural differences - things that you pick up from your parents, expectations and values. I think people from different cultures tend to value education differently.

For example, the high school I went to was mainly made up of three thirds, Whites, Asians, and African Americans. I observed that the parents of the Whites and Asians strongly encouraged their children to excel in things like Math, English, and the Arts. The African American students were encouraged to excel in things like sports with less of an emphasis on excelling in academics. Not only was academics not encouraged in the African Americans, but the African American students who were good at those subjects kind of tried to hide it from their friends and peers for fear of being ostracized by the group. That's not really an atmosphere that encourages learning.

So I think these educational difficulties don't always come from external sources, but often times from within the group itself.

The test was way too general... the options were too limited and not very specific.

To be honest the test seemed kind of racist. Suggesting that there are general catagories of people that can be described as "white" or "black." Anyway, I got a 23%.

heh heh i kinda got 75%.... thats because an example is it said" do you think blacks are better than whites at some sports" and i said yes because its proven that they have more leg muscles. it also asked if i thought there are too much mexicans and i said yes because i went to a mcdonalds and i was the only white person there... so the test probably wasnt the most accurate. im not really racist.
    Im not a doctor, but ill have a look.

Well, good or bad, incomplete or whatever, I got 25%--so according to that, I still have some things somewhere,. . . and it could be true, I'm just not so sure of the error margin, or whathaveyou. Interesting. I like to think of myself as not being racists.

I got:
    You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!
    これからも絶対頑張る〜

Banned
    That was a pretty good test..

Ground Oddity
    Anti-racist
    You scored 18!
    Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist!

Planet Scotland is Blue and there's nothing I can do!!!

Congratulations, you are a very tolerant and muticultered person! No one could ever accuse you of being a racist!

You scored higher than 10% on racistpoints

Kinda lame ehh
    Last edited by InZz; Nov 23, 2005 at 07:08.

Quote Originally Posted by lexico
    I'm not just trying to be politically correct, but...
    To be smarter than a superior is often a problem in other groups such as mine.
    And yes, mine tried, and almost killed me.
    But some superiors are not necessarily smart themselves, only see the smarts in other people and use them.
    Some people under undue pressure (discrimination, hatred, jealousy) have a tendency to develop an unusual skill of camouflaging their true feelings and intelligence. There are many ways for an intelligent employee to outsmart his employer and outlive him, too. So although you have a point, I'm not sure that selection disfavored the intellgent one over hot blooded ones. I do see why some people would think that way; and I wouldn't be surprised there aren't any studies proving it.
    Yes, that is another result of an evolutionary pressure against high intelligence--however the abillity to sucessfully pull of such a deception inherantly requires an abnormally high degree of intelligence, so few people can actually do it.

In general, when it becomes undesireable to be intelligent, people start becoming stupid--witness the current state of my country, for instance.

Feeding US citizens with 3,000 Cal/day to raise tall, strong sodiers for combat with the Soviets was US's nutritional policy at one point, too, whites weren't especially disadvantaged physically / genetically in comparison.
    I hadn't heard of this--and I find it improbable considering that one of the distinctions between the former Soviet Union and the US is that the US government has never posessed the broad degree of control over it's citizens necescary to dictate their diet...

...it would explain the high incidence of obesity though.

I wonder how you arrived at your pessimistic conclusion.
    Couldn't we equally say, they all deserve a second chance ?
    Age and experience, my friend--age and experience.

As for second chances--those have no place in life.

To indulge failure it to allow it to fail again--if something does not work, it must be destroyed so that something else may succeed in it's place.

Please forgive my overly pragmatic view--but I have found such ruthlessness to be the necessary truth of survival. Fortunately most people are able to live their lives with their vulnerabilities intact, and never have to face such cruel realities.
    Baka ningen.

Banned
    Anti-racist
    You scored 18!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockLee
    Tolerant
    You scored 26!
    You are generally NOT race-minded, there may be a thing or two that you see as a race issue, but mostly, you are a very tolerant person!

Oh and this lady caught my interest !

chinese girls;japanese girls...asian girl...ohh do I love em
    I just think this is worth a repost. Who is this girl?

74%

heh

Intolerant:
    You scored 42
    There are many things that you see as a race issue, and you have a few grudges against another race or two. But you are no raging racist, either.

wha?!?

...hhmmm... Anyway Pretty fun site though, I liked some of the points in their Zombie survivor test I took a couple of months ago.

If you're not already embarassed by your own sad ******* existence, then I assure you, nothing I can ever do or say is going to make you blush. -Randal Graves (the Clerk)

lols that scor good or you dinner?

I scored good on the zombie thing... I wasn't a Resident Evil fan as for nothing

Also Tried another test to see what kind of race and god you would serve If you played Warhammer... I got The Blood GoD

"REsident evil..reminds me of driving my buddy who bought it home at midnight"

"he was running late so i took a shortcut trough an really creppy old abandoned country road with farmers houses...just like the part he just played XP"

sounds like Resident evil 4 to me.. Never played it. A Resident Evil game with mad europeans instead of zombies is just not the same. Maybe We're getting too off topic about now

"aww...but i wanted to see that mutt at the riverside mansion bite in jarl >_>"

I couldn't relate to most of those questions. Some I didn't understand or had no experience with.
    Regardless I got 53% - I can't see myself hating any race though?
    There is no substitute for cheese.

Majority are tolerant and I am too !!
    score : 21

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast