Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What funny or offensive things did you dare do in your school days ?

Talking What funny or offensive things did you dare do in your school days ?

I guess most of you have funny stories from your school days (including those of you that are still at school). What do you remember that you personally did in class or around the school that was funny or unusual enough to mention ?

I rarely look back at my school days, but sometimes a few events come back to my mind, like this morning.

When I was 6, my parents send me to catechism lessons with my classmates after school. It was taught by an old spinster, and already at that age I found those ideas about religion so ridiculous, incoherent and illogical that I quickly developed a strong dislike for my new lessons. I was living in the countryside at that time, and we walked to school by ourselves as it wasn't so far. One day, I dressed up in my best military uniform, took my favourite fake gun (remember I was 6!), and set off to my catechism class, determined to shock the old spinster.

I was otherwise a very good, disciplined and well-mannered child in my school days. This might have come as a surprised when at the age of 16, I plotted with some friends how to make fun of one of our teachers and got the brilliant idea to bring a walkman with some small loudspeakers and conceal it in my bag. I have to mention that it was a top-drawer secondary school, with strict rules. In the middle of the lesson, I "accidentally" pressed the "play" button, and by the greatest coicidence, it started playing Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall just as they shouted "Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!". Everybody had a good laugh, except the teacher that scowled at me, but I apologised and nothing happened, as I had a good reputation.

Your turn !

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

All right, I have a story.
    My math teacher in middle school was such an idiot who wouldn't teach us, but instead he was just pissed at the kids who had a bad attitude or made fun of him; I was one of them.
    He would complain about ridiculous things like how I had my elbow on the desk, or my handwriting was awful in front of class.

One day, I was at my afterschool program and saw him walking outside, so I yelled "Baka!(Stupid!)" and ducked down. He marched toward me and my friends in anger and screamed "Who said that!!" Of course, he was looking at me directly, and took all of us to the teachers office.

I won't tell you how I was treated after that because it was just wrong.

HomicidalMouse
    I got so many i didnt even realise. Heres one.

I went to a small private school with less than 20 kids per year so when some one talks in class everyone hears. Though when you decide to shout the class next door can hear too. I was 14 and not the talkative type. In the middle of an english lesson an argument broke out on the table next to me between a rather bossy kid and one of the less popular kids. I never liked seeing the smaller kids getting picked on by the big kids so i uncharacteristicly got up in an attempt to calm them down, but instead stepped right in the middle of it. I cant remember what was said but it ended with me telling them to f*ck off loud enough for the classes nearby to here. The english teacher did nothing, but the teachers next door were surprised.

My favorite story: A classmate was dared to run from the classroom to the common room in just his boxer shorts during a lunch break. He ran into the head teacher. She was not amused.

Talking

I attacked meny of my school mates

@ Familymaster..There is an EDIT option !

Well, the most dumb thing I ever did is this :

I was eating cookies with my friend during catechism(look @ maciamo's post) and the teacher said like : "David are u eating?" And me without thinking and mouth stuffed "The hell I ain't !" ...got me some schoolwork...
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.

Quote: "Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!".
    Comment: The teacher was probably more stunned than impressed with good behavior (what good behavior?) that (s)he was in denial. It happens when it's just too much to handle.

Quote: "Baka!(Stupid!)"
    Comment: Obviously it wasn't shocking enough to get you off.

Quote: "f*ck off"
    Comment: Well, you gotta do what what you gotta. Got their attention for sure.

Quote: " I attacked meny of my school mates "
    Quote: " I attacked many of my school mates "
    Comment: Repeat offenses aren't usually condoned.

Quote: "The hell I ain't !"
    Comment: 1) Lying 2) Cursing 3) Sacrilege; no comment.

My turn. I sneaked out of campus for a quick visit to the book store. I picked up one, and also picked up a giant worm on my way back; a succulent one after the rain. Being late for chemistry calss by 5 minutes, I was asked what excuse I had. I said I had a gift for the lady. She looked quite excited about it. I showed her the worm, and she collapsed. I wasn't punished, but I had to apologize, and my parents had to foot the medical bills.

Edit: In reality, the outcome was grimmer than portrayed here, but I don't want to take the fun away ...
    Z: The fish in the water are happy.
    H: How do you know ? You're not fish.
    Z: How do you know I don't ? You're not me.
    H: True I am not you, and I cannot know. Likewise, I know you're not, therefore I know you don't.
    Z: You asked me how I knew implying you knew I knew. In fact I saw some fish, strolling down by the Hao River, all jolly and gay.

--Zhuangzi

Where I'm Supposed to Be kirei_na_me's Avatar
    Well...there are so many, I couldn't possibly count them all. Oh well, a couple examples.

When I was a senior in high school, I used to skip school during my music class. It was my last class of the day, and it was an easy one to skip. My mom's colleague would even write me the bogus notes to get out of class. How messed up is that? I think he just had a thing for me?

In college, I did many things. My biggest problem in college is that I was high as a kite most of the time, and after skipping so many classes, the dean of students put me on "house arrest" in order to talk to me and contact my mother. She was a good woman, and no, I am not kidding about the house arrest.

There are many more, but I'm sure no one wants to hear about them.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

i Frequently make jokes about my SS teacher, but hes cool with it, he makes jokes about me too
    mr. p is cool

You SPAM/We BAN !

It Seemed Like A Good Idea?

My senior year of high school and a girlfriend who loved sex, the musical instrument storage room seemed like a perfect place to get it on. If band was not in session, who would ever go there? I learned the hard way that Miz Parratzie the singing instructor stored her music there! Kinda high strung an an ol maid, she seemed to be suffering a heart attack as we dressed and ran out, LOL.

Frank

TAKE WHAT I SAY WITH A GRAIN OF SUGAR !!
    I USED TO BE FUNNY, BUT MY WIFE HAD ME NEUTERED!

Haha, funny stories everyone!

For myself, I have been a good girl, always, I think.... However, I do remember one episode (in which I really feel bad) in international school when I along with 3-4 classmates humiliated one teacher, who was our temp in maths.
    He wasn't a native English speaker (I think he was German or Swiss) and during a lesson he pointed at the calculator saying: now y'all take this....(we suddenly realised his English vocabulary wasn't as strong as normally required by a math teacher in an international school, as he didn't know the word "calculator" in English).
    Luckily, he was only our temp, and we didn't see him ever after our "real" maths teacher came back from maternity leave.....

Hmm, well most of my school years are a bit hazy--I tend to be good about not remembering unpleasant things when I don't have to.

It's not that I ever started trouble, I'm just a firm believer in always giving back what you're given--and if that means kicking classmates in the ribs, overturning desks, telling the teachers to "go f*ck yourself" and locking everyone out of the class computer, well...

...that just makes it fun.

Kind of a shame really, I was always interested in learning--but public schools in California really aren't the place to do it.

The kids were mad because I was smarter than them, the teachers were mad because I was smarter than them, and everybody was mad because I wouldn't go along with their BS and was fully capable of kicking their a$$es if they tried to use force to keep me in line...

...kind of the same story now, except now I can keep to myself so those kinds of conflicts don't come up as often--I wonder what idiot made attending school a legal mandate in this country.
    Baka ningen.

a non member
    run away from my kindergarden teacher, everybody sit down, and i crawled under chairs,,, my teacher was bit angry and screamed for 10 min hehe

Scene: Freshman Biology Class Teacher has just handed back a graded test.

I was feeling overly proud of myself for getting a good grade in an extremely simple class. To the side of me sat Jim, the class bully, a big guy but not too bright. His paper sported a big red "F". Behind him sat a senior with a paper marked "D", (this was his third time in this class and he was a VERY dim bulb). With little regard for my own personal safety the smart a$$ inside me made me say to Jim: "look on the bright side Jim if you follow Earl's example you can work it up to a d in only three years". Jim lunges out of his desk going for my throat. I proceed to run into the lab area where Jim pursues me for around and around the lab table while the teacher tries to calm him down. Just to show there is justice in High School Jim caught me the very same day in Gym Class where he taught me sometimes just thinking of a smart remark can actually be more amusing than verbalising it.

hehe. I remember back in 7th grade, in geometry class, when I threw a sweet-tart into the fan while the techer was writing on the chalk board. The tart hit a fan blade and smacked it in the back of the teachers head. I thought that was so funny, I couldn't hold a serious face. I received a Detention and a call to the parents about this incodent...lolol.

Another fave of mine is when I was in 4 or 5 grade. I remember seeing the movie called Waynes World. As another kid would do, I immitated the "I smell bacon" scene. Keep in mind this was during luch time. I was standing in line, and low and behold, a freeking police officer walks into the school, and heard me! He thought I was really making fun of him. Back in the late 80s when But-woopins were still allowed...I got one. Sometimes as a kid, you can't be believed. 'Till this day, I swear, I never called him a Pig to his face. geeeees.

lmao...And then in 9th grade, I was always routy kid during Current Affairs class. Me and my 2 other friends sat in the back; rolled up out news papers and started wopping eachother when the teacher left. He came back un-expectingly. All 3 of us got thrown out for the rest of the day. We asked him where he wanted us to go. He told us "I don't care, just get away from me!" hahahahaha. We hung out in the Gym playing some 21 at the basketball court until next period.
    I Listened Too:

a non member
    mmm Back to school.. ( nice thing for new thread)

i miss it sometimes... the easy live, doing this kind of things ( my class was pretty bad,,, 1 guy almost hit the teacher with a can of COCA cola .....)

I jump to conclusions mad pierrot's Avatar

Good thread.

Everyone who posts here should get rep points!

Here's a good one: I used to be something of an artist. So, my senior year in high school the school had me and some of my fellow artists paint a mural in the music hall. It was a pretty big mural, stretching down both sides of the hallway. My friends and I each picked famous musicians from different eras and painted them in chronological order. Just for fun, we thought we'd add some little surprises. For example, look closely enough in Aretha Franklin's hair, and you'd see a huge pot leaf. Examine Jimmy Hendrix's pupils, and you'll find mushrooms...

Heh.

Later on the principal found out what we had done and had the entire mural painted over.

in sweden we have this really smelly fish on can called surströmming.. it's fish you're supposed to eat.. and you let it rot first.. I **** you not.

smells like noones business..

So I chugged a couple of cans of that stuff into the school ventilation system...
    You could hardly be in certain parts of the school for a couple of weeks.
    (that was the leaving present me and 2 other guys from my class gave the school on our senior year...)

A friend of mine made the best ever diss though.. It's sort of a "You had to be there" thing, but I'll tell it anyway.

We had this really cool Swedish teacher, but he had alot of quirks and was very easy to make fun of.. the one relevant here was that he always had a tad too short trousers on and would always put one foot on a desk and lean against it while reading from his book making the trouser legging rise even further to show a good portion of his leg. (I think you get the picture.) One day me and my friend talking rather lodly in the middle of class, and my friend burst into laughter about something. The teacher liked us all and was rather understanding about us talking quietly, but the laughter was the final straw.. so he goes "FREDRIK! Would you like to teach the class as you seem to be so willing to speak?" My friend casually swings around in his chair (he was looking at me behind him) stands up and walks to the front of the class. takes the book from the teacher and puts one foot on the desk infront of him, raises his leggings a bit up and starts mimicing the teachers voice almost perfectly, remembering atleast 6 of the phrases the teacher always used.

Entire class bursts into laughter and teacher takes his book, waits for Fredrik to sit down, then defiantly places his foot on the desk and stares out the remaining chuckles.
    –é˜IŽ€‹ê!

www.orz.eu
    I find affence at your post as I ware eyeglass and have lmited site.
    Sankyuu~!
    http://japan.orz.eu - A site for my trip to Japan.

Well, during my first week in high school I noticed one older student who would take any chance he had to shove smaller students into lockers. I waited and set myself up at an empty locker a few days later.

He tried to shove me in and I reversed him into it. I then use a quick set metal epoxy to seal him in. The shop teacher had to bring up a cutting torch to remove the door.

I spent a month in after school detention, but that bully NEVER treid anything again!
    Breathe. Unclench. Think.

Where I'm Supposed to Be kirei_na_me's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMac
    in sweden we have this really smelly fish on can called surströmming.. it's fish you're supposed to eat.. and you let it rot first.. I **** you not.

smells like noones business..

So I chugged a couple of cans of that stuff into the school ventilation system...
    You could hardly be in certain parts of the school for a couple of weeks.
    (that was the leaving present me and 2 other guys from my class gave the school on our senior year...)
    I think I have heard that story before...

We used to see if we could pee over an eight foot high wall ......

Proudly,

ƒWƒ‡ƒ“
    Why have an electric toothbrush ... if you don't have electric teeth?

I acted bad to my dumb teacher.He yelled at me I yelled back

I actually did something yesterday.Since it is the end of the school year I was thinking about doing what I want.The teacher told me I can go on to the computer and find out some news,write it on a paper,and give it to him.I went to the Japanese Reference Forum.I stood there for the end of the day.The teacher noticed and I got yelled at.

I was a horror in high school, but I never much liked to cause any damage to any property or people.
    My Japanese teacher (not japanese) hated me with a passion, and would happily lock me out of class, didnt care if I didnt come to class (as I often didnt... I would just go and sit in on some other art class)... and would often just let me come and go as I pleased. I had a car, so if it was convenient I would just go to the beach or into town if my other friends had a boring lesson.
    At the end of the school year my friends a year older than I all got suspended for coming to school drunk, and as I had a japanese class that day, I decided to go and join them across the road. One other particularly naughty boy in my year thought it would be funny to throw a VERY large bucket of grossest stuff in the world onto the pervert P.E teachers car... pity that nobody found out who did it, and the teacher had to get a whole new paint job, seems the chemicals and food didnt go too well together.
    We didnt much like our horticulture teacher either, so if his vegetables were growing better than ours we would dig his up, and replace them with our sorrowful ones... he just didnt understand why his never did well.
    We were lucky in one of my high schools, if we had to leave school grounds for any particular reason there was a book that we would have to sign out in, and then when we came back we would sign back in... all it would say was 'purpose for leaving school grounds' bascially you could write anything within means, and you wouldnt get an absenst mark. So we would just say what we were doing... "Going downtown, shopping" "Buying cigarettes" "Going to eat fish and chips"... always worked a charm
    Talking about cigarettes we had one teacher who would say to us "I know half of you smoke, but if I am going to catch you smoking, I will only let you off if you are caught with my favourite brand", even if it wasnt his favourite brand he would gladly take us out for 'games' and sit there smoking our cigarettes.

Kara-Nari Smarty-Pants Wiz-Girl of the Southern Pacific Queen of Communication and International Arbitration and Diplomatic Solutions to Hairy Territorial Issues Her Majesty the Empress コクネ・ you quite rightly deserve the title for your individuality !

Quote Originally Posted by Kara_Nari
    My Japanese teacher (not japanese) hated me with a passion, and would happily lock me out of class, didnt care if I didnt come to class (as I often didnt... I would just go and sit in on some other art class)... and would often just let me come and go as I pleased. I had a car, so if it was convenient I would just go to the beach or into town if my other friends had a boring lesson.
    Wow, could you just leave the school premises without written authorization and not fear being punished or even fired ? It's also strange to me that another teacher should let you attend their class, even art, if you are not on the list of students of that class.

We didnt much like our horticulture teacher either, so if his vegetables were growing better than ours we would dig his up, and replace them with our sorrowful ones... he just didnt understand why his never did well.
    Did you have horticulture classes at school ?

We were lucky in one of my high schools, if we had to leave school grounds for any particular reason there was a book that we would have to sign out in, and then when we came back we would sign back in...
    This answers my previous question.

Ahhhh, so many...
    Well from like early in the day I was a bit of a troublemaker. When I was in the third grade and has just recently moved in the capital, like about three months there, around 9 years old, my parents decided to send me to a summer camp with some Italian nuns. Needless to say I hated the idea and ran away from the first day wondered around the city I didn't know and somehow made my way back home

We would get into fights and quarrels and violent games daily. We used to play like games that the person who moved first would get beat up by everyone until he counted to 10

Then like in middle school we began to skip. We would have 2 guys go out at the back of the school and we would throw our backpacks at them so that when we got out of the school it would seem as if we were just going to recess. And the funny part was that we were trying to actually hit them with our bags even though they were workin for our benefit. Kids i tell you

Then once i skipped and my mother came home early from work and found there and was shoked cuz she had gone to my school to see my teachers and they were like well, he isn't here today, so imagine the embarresment.
    At that time I skipped quite a bit. This was 7th grade.

I used to get away with a lot of stuff because I was a good student and had a good reputation so was the unlikely suspect of many of the schemes we would draw in class against teachers such as skipping, cheating and what not. Once we devised a great cheating plan. The guy in the back used the book for the answer and then he told the one in front and he told the other guy in front and so forth. I was the guy in the back, it was my idea, and the teacher thought I was the nicest boy in class.

Then in 6th grade I skipped a field trip to go to the beach with some friends. I had told my parents that we were going to go to the beach for the field trip when in fact plans had changed to go to a historical castle or smth, such a fun day, takin the train to the coast with no tikets, i was only in 6th grade mind you, traveling with 5 other friends the same age.

the last day of school before I moved we broke the school windows by punching them. Sadly we got caught and had to find replacement glass, but thankfully a frind of mine somehow had some spare ones at home. that was a pretty close one

By this time my friends and I, were like the main group in a class of around 40 and would constanly come up with schemes like that and make fun of different and nerdy kids you know....... kids are so mean.... and would encourage the dumb kids to do stupid stuff in class like act like rambo or open an umbrella and pretend they were in a helicopter............ they got punished whilst we enoyed the entertainment punishment free.

In high school I couldn't do much cuz it was rather strict. But my freshman year we would make fun in class, i got kiked out of the class often and would always be makin trouble in class. One time in computer class i drew the picture of a woman creamin with a bloody knife hangin over her head and gave it to a girl that annoyed us and she gave it to the substitute and I was sent to the principal's office. Thankfully because I pretty much got scared he didn't punish me. Then ummm, well after that I calmed down and got more interested in girls than actually making trouble or a annoying teachers.

In college I make fun of teachers constantly, in a non-direct way of course :P But overall as a kid I was pretty bad, makin trouble but my innocent apperance was the perfect disguise, many of my teachers adored me and never really suspected me, so I would hardly get in trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast