Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the most unenviable job to do ?

my opinion: teacher.
    you get the work hours of a coorporate executive (from teachers ive spoken to, holidays arent really that "holidaish"), 100 times less pay and you are teaching people who couldn't care less about you, your subject area, the school you're in and generally getting educated. and this is in a good school.
    Who was Hitler?... a petty dictator living in the times of Stalin.

Everyone is intelligent...some before; some afterwards.

... my mood while I've been on this forum... in reverse order!!! hehe

I jump to conclusions mad pierrot's Avatar
    Jref forum Admin........

Jinushi
    Quote Originally Posted by mad pierrot
    Jref forum Admin........

Probably administrator of any forum! That would be tough, I think, but maybe fun too.
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mad pierrot
    Jref forum Admin........
    Yes, we toil for your satisfaction !

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia
    See what's new on the forum ?
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Jinushi
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo
    Yes, we toil for your satisfaction !

---------

I know I said that I wasn't going to post here anymore, but I guess I lied. I've been thinking about this one a bit and I think (in my opinion) that schoolteacher would rate pretty high on my list. Not all teachers are good, but many work way too many hours, for way too little pay. Yet they still manage to come to work with a smile? I'm not sure that I could do it ...unless I were filthy rich...then maybe I could

I just realized that blessed posted the same thing, so I guess that is two of us!

Pretty sad when you think about it....shouldn't the people who are helping to mold our youths minds be paid better than they are?

Phone support line.

If it's bad on one end, it gotta be worse on the other.

My personal (least) favourite: lavatory attendant

being a member in forum: have to watch your back constantly
    Sun Tzu said:
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State.
    It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject to inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

Jinushi
    Quote Originally Posted by sima_yi
    being a member in forum: have to watch your back constantly
    Sorry you're having to watch your back constantly, but being a forum member isn't a "job," which is what this topic is about. Too bad it isn't a job, though. Can you imagine being able to come here and post--and get paid for it to boot?! Now that would be an enviable job!

But the topic is "What is your most unenviable job?" Can you think of any more that we haven't already listed?

^^, well, paying with what is based on what kinda thing you want to get. If forum pays member with knowledge by allowing members to talk about all kinds of topic, that could be a good pay. a job also means professionlism, if a member takes posting seriously, he or she is considered to have a job in posting. It all depends how you view it. If you think I am stupid, no matter how smart i am, I am still stupid in your mind. And if you are going to spread false rumors about me, I would have to watch my back and report you to the admin. But please take my post lightly for I am not taking this post seriously.

Jinushi
    ^^, well, paying with what is based on what kinda thing you want to get. If forum pays member with knowledge by allowing members to talk about all kinds of topic, that could be a good pay. a job also means professionlism, if a member takes posting seriously, he or she is considered to have a job in posting. It all depends how you view it. If you think I am stupid, no matter how smart i am, I am still stupid in your mind. And if you are going to spread false rumors about me, I would have to watch my back and report you to the admin. But please take my post lightly for I am not taking this post seriously.
    Hey, I think you came up with a good example -- a non-paying job!!! Of course, some volunteer jobs are nice, but I think "non-paying" could cover a lot of ground in terms of other jobs that aren't so nice.

yeah....I had a non-paying job and it sucked. I was a trainnee......to draw .....for a week ......in some place called "peterbilt"

Heart

Working for the government and doing scientific research on bacteria. My brother does that and everytime he comes to visit he tells me how much he hates it.

Also, any type of fast food chain. I would rather be a garbage man, then be yelled at by some person, "who's complaining about how i got their order wrong."

Where a red ribbon and help promote the awareness and prevention of AIDS/HIV

yeah....I had a non-paying job and it sucked. I was a trainnee......to draw .....for a week ......in some place called "peterbilt"
    At least you now know you are among the approximately 99% of the population who are not cut out to be a truck driver.

And it could have been worse....you could have been in a Freightliner.

lolz, I just found out ^^, thanks for telling me. Somehow, I feel like that College student is a job too

Jinushi
    I just thought of another one. Someone who works with the cleanup of toxic waste. That would have to be an extremely hazardous job--and certainly unenviable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12