PDA

View Full Version : NEW : Anime & Manga Reviews & drawing gallery !

Maciamo
Apr 24, 2004, 18:35
Hi all ! :wave:

Anime and manga lovers can now review whatever anime/manga they want HERE (http://www.wa-pedia.com/shop/showcat.php?cat=27)

If you draw, you can upload your masterpieces HERE (http://www.wa-pedia.com/entertainment/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=510). You will need at least 20 posts on the forum to be able to access the Anime/J-pop/Idols/Member pics Gallery.

:spray:

dreamer
Apr 24, 2004, 21:47
Hum...the pic doesn't show right away...could it be that I screwed it? O.o

Mayura
Apr 26, 2004, 17:00
dreamy posted his drawing... finally! ^^ hmm... I can see it... maybe I'll try scanning in again later... ^^

Eternal Wind
Apr 26, 2004, 22:27
But I see nothing...hmm ????

dreamer
Apr 26, 2004, 22:32
I can see it in the gallery now Oo

Eternal Wind
Apr 26, 2004, 22:34
I still see no nothing...

Mayura
Apr 27, 2004, 18:03
I posted that pic that I couldn't attache there... ^^ maybe it'll just work... :p

TyPe-ZeRo
May 6, 2004, 07:31
Good move there Maciamo :P I see so many art threads that it should be called "Self-Proclaim your artistic skills" makes me so jelous of everyones drawing while i'm left in the dust with my stick figures :okashii:

this face is really funny, i mean this is how i look like in class : :souka:

dreamer
May 6, 2004, 16:23
Yeah but The gallery doesn't seem really popular for not a lot of people left their comments nor post their creations :(

JDubG
Jul 1, 2004, 10:51
How do I upload?

EscaFlowne
Jul 2, 2004, 02:49
I post comments. When i actually visit...GO DReamer and teshiunion[spl?] really good artist.
[those are the quickiest off the top of my head.] :relief:

dreamer
Jul 2, 2004, 17:41
Lol thank you esca but I don't consider myself as an artist ^^'
Mainly because I've friends 1000X better than me, and because I'm doing it for the fun :D
Let's just say it's from a fan for fans :D

EscaFlowne
Jul 2, 2004, 21:07
well i guess thats your opinion....

But since i'm esca, I deem you an artist because you created orginal artwork! :cool:

Sephiros
Aug 3, 2004, 01:22
I was wandering the same thing...how do I upload my pictures...unless I'm blinded, I don't see anything that tells me or shows me where I can upload my pictures, any help would be great...thanks.

Spike
Aug 6, 2004, 11:51
:cool: :win: nice :poh: ha i have no clue what ur talking about

babar-san
Aug 16, 2004, 14:50
so i have to have 20 posts in order to upload my artwork? huh:? still 13 more posts to go... darn...

Sephiros
Aug 18, 2004, 18:23
Okay...someone help me, I must be stupid, how in the world do you upload your artwork into your own gallery, I have over 20 post, but I'm still clueless on how to upload into my own gallery???

NEED HELP :( :( :(

Forget, I have found out how too...damn, I was stupid :relief:

Hachiko
Aug 26, 2004, 06:18
Nice work, Maci!

Maciamo
Aug 28, 2004, 14:15
I am just uploaded more anime to review (most of the Ghibli, Chobits, Lupin, etc.). I've already reviewed all of them, so now it's your turn, to all of you, to say what you think of them. :-)

babar-san
Aug 31, 2004, 18:01
says i have 20 posts, but i still am being denied access to this area, plz help

Maciamo
Sep 1, 2004, 00:06
says i have 20 posts, but i still am being denied access to this area, plz help

Sorry about that. It should be working now. Let me know if it doesn't.

babar-san
Sep 1, 2004, 16:30
thank you veeery much:) it works great now:)

boojitsu
Oct 6, 2004, 08:02
sweet, i like this site... how come i've never heard of it?

-boo

Melkor
Oct 10, 2004, 07:36
I'm having the same problem as babar-san. What's wrong?

---Edit---
Never mind, it's working now. There must just be a delay that I didn't know about.

Lina Inverse
Oct 28, 2004, 10:14
I've always been wondering - how do you create new threads in that forum? :?

dreamer
Feb 1, 2005, 22:18
This section looks desert now -.-

cHii-kAsUmI
Mar 24, 2005, 09:12
OoOoLaLa......Nice pictures.....:-)

geist_seig
Apr 23, 2005, 23:11
only 20 posts?

dreamer
May 26, 2005, 18:04
yes and somehow I think it's a pity that no one is posting anymore in this drawing section ^^'

AngkorianKnight
Jun 1, 2005, 14:54
---edit--- sorry, I took the picture out. I think I need to upload it to the link that the person gave, ah hah hah. oops

dreamer
Aug 27, 2005, 07:46
just uploaded something I made several weeks ago while I was bored ^^'

tetsunihon
Sep 27, 2005, 04:34
:? ok maybe its me but why does it takes so long to have my anime approved. I make my own characters and there not like revealing or anything. i mean is it the dimension size i uploaded as or what? either way i have more images of my designes i want to share.

i know its been awile since i been here but i been bissy. otherwise konnichiwa cyberartists :cool:

tetsunihon
Sep 27, 2005, 04:40
how long does it take to approve new anime pics? i posted mine since the 9th of this month and still my images are not approved

BloodPoi-chan
Dec 11, 2005, 23:48
maybe i can post one pic by me one day
:bluush:

junichi asakura
Jan 7, 2006, 04:38
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/3697/16545441343690l8hw.jpg
tadah!!! this is me :relief:

waaaaaaahh!!!
bakemono!!!!:(

tetsunihon
Jan 7, 2006, 16:48
hey guys.... the anime pics approval speed pick backup..... so can check out my anime i design under tetsunihon name.....enjoy

*Bendetta*
Jan 20, 2006, 09:12
Whoa... that's a pretty nice gallery! I love to watch other people's fanwork

hamutha
Jan 20, 2006, 09:21
wow...sugoiii.....everyone have done a great job huh...
maybe sometime i'll post my work...

coming sooooon :p

hamutha
Jan 20, 2006, 16:09
errr i post it one..but still pending for aproval....:relief:
hope u'll enjoy it :bluush:

tetsunihon
Jan 20, 2006, 22:31
awesome i cant wait to c it.... mine are up, there under tetsunihon

hamutha
Jan 21, 2006, 08:43
huff..still pending :worried:
is it always like this when u posted one ?:?

tetsunihon
Jan 21, 2006, 13:32
yes at first it took like 3 weeks. i wonder if it was becuase i hadnt posted in almost 6 months. but after that my other pics were verified within 3 to 4 days..

hamutha
Jan 21, 2006, 13:35
now i know why it took so long..hehehe :p
thx for the news tetsunihon :-)

hamutha
Jan 21, 2006, 15:19
sorry all for my "unpatiently" posting ::relief::
finally, my post is been approve. Enjoy :-)

tetsunihon
Jan 22, 2006, 19:00
:cool: your welcome.... it good to c friends get their art work displayed across the world

junichi asakura
Feb 8, 2006, 20:53
click this link to see my works^^
http://edama.deviantart.com/:cool:

tetsunihon
Feb 9, 2006, 04:45
i went to check and the site couldnt be pulled up.... is ther anther link?

hamutha
Feb 16, 2006, 22:13
i think it doesn't work because the emoticon..try this : http://edama.deviantart.com/

RDFH
Feb 17, 2006, 03:40
Y aren't there any Rei's pics?
Anyway... i'm emproving my manga skills and i have maneget to draw an EYE!!!
...but i'm not sure if its right or left...=P anyway if any1 can help me?

Gatsu
Feb 17, 2006, 11:15
I just submitted a Lupin review. ^^

tetsunihon
Feb 23, 2006, 16:59
not bad... you draw well. is that your style or do you draw favorite anime. :wave: :cool:

Lady Blue
May 17, 2006, 13:00
So, I found it.
I decided to upload one of the few I've got colored. I dont like to color them but.. I do it sometimes. i'll see when Im able to upload more.

If you see them, please leave comment!

jya-ne!

tetsunihon
May 17, 2006, 16:12
oh cool i will look for it in a few days win its posted as cleared. thats good u got a story flow going... i started my story years ago... but ran into a few road blocks. so far i have the 1st chapter outlined and brainstorming the 2nd and 3rd. tis going to be a saga and then branch into a new 3 part story....

are you going to school for art? wat kind of career do you want to do thats related to art

tetsunihon
May 17, 2006, 16:19
let us no when u upload ur pics.. i cant wait to see more:-) :cool:

Lady Blue
May 18, 2006, 13:19
Glad you liked'em. I will..

And well, I started this story based on something that happened to me and eded up talking about the frustrated life of a group of assasins. I was going to do it "just for a few pages" and ended up printing 216!! :mad: I said I was done... and I found myself writing the Red book... :okashii: It's been 2 years since it started.. and I dont think it's ending soon.

I'm studing marketing, actually, but i wish I could've studied music. I like to draw and never been to a school before, is in my blood cos my mom used to draw when she was young. My dad too but not as much or as pretty! My grandma was a composer and a minor singer. She could've been actress but her dad would've killed her. I like acting too; specially drama. I like to be the bad girl. But my parents don't liked the idea of me being an artist... they would've prefered another cientific like my sis.. I hate all that. :auch:

I guess.. I'll try to concentrate to finish my novel before I'm 25... I've gone complicated so Ill have to figure out how to develop a decent ending for such mess. :worried: I'd send a copy for an opinion but it's all in spanish! :p

My tip: Write down main ideas and then watch other people to develop each idea based on their actions.

tetsunihon
May 23, 2006, 07:23
hey sounds like u had a way of expressn urslf drama & pain thru art. thats wat my story like. about my life story mixed with fantasy.

tetsunihon
May 23, 2006, 11:16
Well that's good that u manage 2 gt a story. I do want 2 read it but if u cn send me a summary of ur story....like a paragraph...that would b good enuf...and I cud send u a summary of my story.....

I have 2 draw and finish 1 digital illustration..and do a friends character he let me use. So I qt quit a bit 2 finish. Not 2 mention my little brther found my old sktch book and held it 4me. It had all my old drawings I did n college. But I had my things separated during my parents divrce so he tried 2 hold on 2 things of mine. It has my first wrks for my story.

Lady Blue
Jun 13, 2006, 08:39
Well, hope you get it back. Sorry for the late reply, I've been off for a while. I'll try to send you a paragraph, tho. Please, be patient.

tetsunihon
Jun 13, 2006, 12:59
hey how are you doing?

Well, hope you get it back. Sorry for the late reply, I've been off for a while. I'll try to send you a paragraph, tho. Please, be patient.

oh no worries... i know your bizzy. i been bizzy myself but i haven't forgot to write mine for you. take care:wave:

Lady Blue
Jun 14, 2006, 09:21
I uploaded another two today.. can't remember if I already showed them... ,, anyway. Please, leave comment once available!

Lady Blue
Jun 21, 2006, 08:51
I'm now noticing My draws arenot uploaded.. mm... wonder why. Did I do something wrong? Guess I'll have to do it all over again

tetsunihon
Jun 25, 2006, 12:48
sorry for the late reply but your drawings will take some time depending on how often you post replys on forums. for some reason theirs a restriction now on those who post and those who dont. but i add comments to your pics as they are approved.:cool:

Lady Blue
Jul 6, 2006, 08:00
ah, that makes sense. sometimes I just can't find enough time to come in and post, soo... mm... okay. Thank's for the tip, tetsu-san! MM?? Are you 29? Weren't you 28?? Did your birthday passed short ago??

tetsunihon
Jul 6, 2006, 15:55
yah it passed on the 16th of june. what do you think of my sunmoon pic? my friend thinks i shud ad more color and not used the muted tones. my purpose was to have the focus on the glows of the characters power.

the pics description says a haiku of the meaning

Minty
Jul 7, 2006, 06:03
I didn't realise there is this thread, I might post some drawings of mine but due to me landed a job here :keitai: I might not have the time but maybe I can find some time, we'll see...:heyhey:

Lady Blue
Jul 7, 2006, 10:32
We'll be waiting for that. Let us know when you post them!!

hamutha
Jul 24, 2006, 14:22
it's been a while since my last post huhu...i uploaded my pic and maybe it hasn't showed up. Hope u'll like my post :)

tetsunihon
Aug 7, 2006, 13:18
it's been a while since my last post huhu...i uploaded my pic and maybe it hasn't showed up. Hope u'll like my post :)

do you draw custum manga?

thats what i do

tetsunihon
Aug 7, 2006, 13:22

i like your character with the sword. the background on him was cool!

Lady Blue
Aug 9, 2006, 04:15
i like your character with the sword. the background on him was cool!

background?? I have none with a background... Maybe you could make one for it..I suck at backgrounds :(

Lady Blue
Nov 3, 2006, 09:21
What's up, mina-san! This place is getting forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o0littlehands0o
Nov 8, 2006, 14:13
wait wait...let me get this straight.....so i'm supposed to post more than 20 msg on the forums then i'll get to upload into that gallery?? :?

Lady Blue
Nov 11, 2006, 12:59
yes. Why do you worry? You've already have 25.. oh.. *looks at date of post*
:p well.m... now you can..:relief:

DangerousBob
Nov 29, 2006, 07:41
I dont really feel like uploading all my art. I have a DeviantArt account: http://dangerousbob.deviantart.com/

Lady Blue
Nov 29, 2006, 13:49
Me too, but I've got nothing in there... well, that pic from up finished, but that's it.

tetsunihon
Jan 15, 2007, 17:11
i have a deviant account also but i never had time to put anything in their and i just bought my workstation laptop around christmas so i got alot of drawings to finished since i havent had the time to fix my dual processor workstation server.... work has kept me behind alot.:relief:

who in here actually makes custom manga besides what they watch on tv?

tetsunihon
Jan 20, 2007, 18:21
How do I upload?

when youlooking through the anime drawings section, look for the upload option above the 2nd table of drawn manga when you scroll down. from their just follow the imstructions. its easy after that.

reiyuki
Apr 2, 2007, 05:28
oooooo o.o
cool maybe i should put some of mine :P

tetsunihon
Apr 3, 2007, 12:25
yah go ahead and post your work. i would like to see your talents!!:cool:

reiyuki
Apr 3, 2007, 20:46
yah go ahead and post your work. i would like to see your talents!!:cool:
ooo i cant yet i dont have that many posts :P
or i'll just link my deviant art page... o.o

tetsunihon
Apr 4, 2007, 15:25
thats ok...post anyway. and u can see my work on deviant also. look up "yamatai". thats my profile name:wave:

reiyuki
Apr 6, 2007, 05:21
thats ok...post anyway. and u can see my work on deviant also. look up "yamatai". thats my profile name:wave:
oo cool sure : D
mine's linked on my signature xD

Lugh Kahal
Oct 8, 2008, 08:30
muy bien!!! (sorry spanish- very good) I like it could come in handy ^-^

kanjihelpplz
Feb 14, 2009, 08:09
i had a friend send this picture to me and i was wondering if anyone knew the series it was from or could just translate it for me thank you.

tetsunihon
Feb 28, 2009, 14:54
oo cool sure : D
mine's linked on my signature xD

hey wow ur drawings on deviant art are good. do u color some of them?

u can see mine on Yamatai.Deviantart.com