PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite Naruto character ?

Maciamo
Feb 26, 2004, 00:39
Naruto is one of the most popular manga/anime at the moment. I think the psychological depth of each character explains in part that phenomenon. Lot's of people can identify themselves with one or several characters. Which one are your favourite ?

I voted for Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Haku and Jiraiya (hard to choose only one !)

Eternal Wind
Feb 26, 2004, 05:34
My fav has to be Kakashi!!he's da best ne!cool and everything,infact,his skills are powerful and rulez man!:D:D

kai_sethoris
Feb 26, 2004, 05:55
What's Naruto?

cuz i never heard of it!

What's it about?

Eternal Wind
Feb 26, 2004, 06:08
Its an anime story about ninja skills and its currently a kraze everywhere!Do find the manga or animation to watch,u'll like it!;)

kai_sethoris
Feb 26, 2004, 06:42
wow that sounds real gd, i like all anime so i shood like it
im inta that stuff!

Eternal Wind
Feb 26, 2004, 07:46
hoho,its still possible for download on the net:D

Maciamo
Feb 26, 2004, 10:18
What's Naruto?

cuz i never heard of it!

What's it about?

Here are a few websites dedicated exclusively to Naruro (you can download episodes from some of them, or try http://www.downloadanime.org/ ) :

http://www.naruto-kun.com/
http://www.narutocentral.com/
http://gotwoot.net/
http://www.narutofan.com/
http://narutolegacy.com/
http://www.naruto-nation.com/

:ninja:

You can also buy the manga on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1569319006/maciamojapan-20/102-0526843-5377767).

Eternal Wind
Feb 26, 2004, 18:20
oh,is this forum site allowed to put any kind of website link?
I thought its not allowed...haha,silly me!:D

EscaFlowne
Feb 26, 2004, 22:23
Gaara! No he's the man! Nobody can beat the sands! :cool:

Maciamo
Feb 26, 2004, 22:33
Gaara! No he's the man! Nobody can beat the sands! :cool:

Well, Naruto did ! :ramen:

Then, his personality is a bit ******. :mad: Power isn't everything when choosing a favourite character.

EscaFlowne
Feb 26, 2004, 22:40
:wary: damn that naruto

Naruto a good character but i like powerful characters who have been through alot. IT shapes and molds them into good characters that you don't see in movies/animes/cartoons often.....

But Really i just like the CRAZY ones :relief: HAve you seen his moves! thost things are great! :cool: I got this sig of gaara its soooooooooooooo hott! i should post it.

Maciamo
Feb 26, 2004, 23:01
BTW, have you seen the new "Naruto" avatars I have uploaded today ?

お色気の術!変化!http://www.wa-pedia.com/forum/images/avatars/naruto-anim2.gif              火遁球の術 http://www.wa-pedia.com/forum/images/avatars/sasuke-anim.gif

http://www.wa-pedia.com/forum/images/avatars/naruto6.jpg

イルカ先生に手出すな!殺すぞ!

EscaFlowne
Feb 26, 2004, 23:05
i'm going to look irght now! :cool:

Eternal Wind
Feb 27, 2004, 00:31
Those naruto avatars are sooo kawaii ne!!:D

kai_sethoris
Feb 27, 2004, 02:10
looking forward ta seeing naruto!

thanks 4 the links!

kai_sethoris
Feb 27, 2004, 03:25
Have i been living under a rock?!?!?

naruto is well gd!!! man im always missing out!

im gunna look into this!

Thing is an episode like halfway thru or something is hard 2
understand!!!

Btw, dont u just luv this pic!

EscaFlowne
Feb 27, 2004, 05:03
kai-san, that is extra tight pic. :cool:

kai_sethoris
Feb 27, 2004, 05:10
wicked isnt it! im gunna try 2 draw pics of kakashi 2!

EscaFlowne
Feb 27, 2004, 05:14
Good luck! i think i might bring out my drawing tools from back in the day and get to work on Gaara. he's my fav. next to kakashi!

kai_sethoris
Feb 27, 2004, 05:40
hey, what is escaflowne?

im very behind!

EscaFlowne
Feb 27, 2004, 21:42
:mad: :shock:

Its an anime that is my absolute FAVORITE!!!! You should research it.
its about this king who gets his city destroyed by an empire looking for this guymelef called escaflowne[Giant mecha robot] that can turn into a dragon! ITs soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott! theres blood, sword fights, catgirls, planet jumping, fire, guys with wings, guys who remind men of thier sisters from the past. theres depth to it-you should check it out! :cool:
http://e.1asphost.com/jokerthesaint/gaara_sig02.jpg

Eternal Wind
Feb 27, 2004, 23:11
wow,cool pics u guys have!!wonderful!!:D

X-Japan-FanGrl
Feb 27, 2004, 23:20
its a tie between haku ..the anbu....asuma....zaku..zabuza.. orochimaru ..and dosu so i just picked other :blush:

isnt this fan art cute ^_^
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/sound_ninja/dosubday.jpg

Maciamo
Feb 27, 2004, 23:33
its a tie between haku ..the anbu....asuma....zaku..zabuza.. orochimaru ..and dosu so i just picked other :blush:

This is a multiple choice poll, so feel free to add all of them (I'll add them for you, as you can't edit the poll).

X-Japan-FanGrl
Feb 27, 2004, 23:35
^_^ the sound nins go so un noticed..atleast they kicked leafs *** lol

kai_sethoris
Feb 28, 2004, 03:06
why not check out the pic i drew its in (. . : : Anime drawings : : . .)

its a pic of kakashi!

EscaFlowne
Feb 28, 2004, 03:10
^_^ the sound nins go so un noticed..atleast they kicked leafs *** lol

got that right! i hate rock lee :p

Naruto-sama
Mar 20, 2004, 21:57
I Will Become Hokage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cacawate
Mar 23, 2004, 01:40
Well, Naruto did ! :ramen:

Then, his personality is a bit ******. :mad: Power isn't everything when choosing a favourite character.

Nooooo!!!! Spoiler!!! :bawling: I'm watching the anime, not reading the manga. Gaaaaaahhhhh. Sasuke's fighting Gaara right now, and Naruto just kicked him in the face... :bawling:

Edit: Oh yeah, I chose Shikamaru.

gaiwithfartfetish
Mar 26, 2004, 18:01
i voted for shikamaru. at first i didnt like him too much, but hes grown on me and is easily my favorite character. he is like me in anime form haha

EscaFlowne
Mar 27, 2004, 05:34
They just kicked Gaara....those BASTARDS!!! he will make them pay and hurt...ALOT! :D

TwistedMac
Apr 1, 2004, 21:00
noone has said shino and he's not in the poll!!!

I'M APPAULED!!

*pets bugs*
there there

RockLee
Aug 20, 2004, 03:11
because he is a ninja that deserves it being one of his hard work(just like naruto) !!He doesn't have the skills given like Neji, Sasuke...that are geniuses but he is a GENIUS of taijutsu !!! GO Lee GOOO !!! *spoiler* I heard he'll be all better and kicks ***?

EscaFlowne
Aug 20, 2004, 21:54
I'm still a Gaara FAn.
He's the man.
And i also love Neji!

Rock is also starting to perk my interest.

Here, have a :balloon:

Sinspawne
Aug 21, 2004, 01:19
Hyuga Hinata! Her fighting Techinque is awesome, and the fight between her and Hyuga Neji was so cool !!

I'm not used to be up-to-date in anime, so waiting for the next episode to be aired is really frustrating :D

Gaki
Aug 22, 2004, 04:55
I like Shikamaru's character, but by far the favorite has to be Rock Lee. :)

Duo
Aug 22, 2004, 06:09
Shikamaru is da man, lazy and a genius, best combo ever. Also i like Kakashi, cool guy, i wana see showing him when he was in ANBU. Those anbu guys are my fav though. also jiraya is pretty guy, a powerful perverted hermit lol

gaara hmmm, that guy has issues, but naruto sorted it out for him.

Eve
Aug 27, 2004, 05:42
Gaara is awesome when he's teaming with the leafs...*spoilers* in the manga XD

puKKa
Aug 28, 2004, 02:33
Hyuga Hinata! Her fighting Techinque is awesome, and the fight between her and Hyuga Neji was so cool !!

I'm not used to be up-to-date in anime, so waiting for the next episode to be aired is really frustrating :D

awesome? can't really say that, she's no match for Neji but I do like Hinata and her fighting style is cool but it sucks if you compare to Neji since he has mastered it.

Any way, HOW COULD YOU FORGET TEMARI!?!?!? :clueless:

heh ^^

I think Temari is by far one of the coolest characters in the series and her fighting style owns :-)

I just love the kirikirimai ^^

Rukasu
Aug 29, 2004, 22:49
I voted for Haku and Itachi, they are the coolest characters in the series in my opinion.
I forgot to check the box for Kabuto.
I think he one of the cooler characters

glxwill
Oct 8, 2004, 12:09
I chose other, Aburame Shino the guy who uses bugs to fight is my fav.

Uzumaki
Dec 4, 2004, 12:58
Im obviously behind with this thread....but anyways my fave obviously is Naruto. I can identify with him in alot of ways, plus I like ramen! I better Im going to be living off it soon. :ramen: I also like him in kyubi form. I have a soft spot for those characters with a twisted side. My second fave is Kakashi. Then Jiraiya and Tsunade.

mizerable_d
Dec 31, 2004, 08:09
i like shikamaru, gaara, lee, tsunade, and hinata

Kiyomi
Jan 1, 2005, 01:45
i dont really like any of the characters......i only like to watch the show. but since i like to wear my headband round my neck while its not in use, im labeled as Hinata. :okashii: .....stupid ppl. just sayin what they want...*trails off*

mizerable_d
Jan 1, 2005, 10:11
omg u have a head band too? *high fives Kiyomi* yay! proud Naruto fans!

Faustianideals
Jan 1, 2005, 10:32
Zabuza is badass and awesome.

mizerable_d
Jan 1, 2005, 10:52
o crap! i forgot haku! he is one of my all time fav...-_-

i used to be crazy about sasuke, but now he's a *** and becoming boring...T_T

Raymond
Jan 2, 2005, 02:38
Hmm.. I like Zabusa and Haku.. Maybe because the story between them and the fights from ep 7 + are just awsome! And from there on I have just loved Naruto! :-D
Other characters I like is Kakashi of course.. He's so funny.. with his dull/dim looks!
Hmm.. I like Gaara too.. Just because the sad childhood story and that stuff!
Oh, and Shikamaru.. Dont really know why.. He's just uhm.. lazy? :-)
Hmm.. Because I had to write it in english, some words may not be correctly suitable.. like
with his dull/dim looks! but.. :p

Karasu
Jan 2, 2005, 04:38
My favorite is Orochimaru. I always loved the bad guys :evil:

Eternal Wind
Jan 2, 2005, 16:57
Temari is now my fav character!~she's my goddess~~~ :love:

mizerable_d
Jan 3, 2005, 11:12
hehe, my goddess is Tsunade...*so pretty*

glxwill
Jan 3, 2005, 12:36
*bumpity bump*

puKKa
Jan 5, 2005, 00:37
Temari is now my fav character!~she's my goddess~~~ :love:

hehe, Temari sure is pure ownage :blush:

necrozombie
Jan 7, 2005, 03:43
SASUKE. <3 <3

i lurve him. he is teh sex. XD

Rukia Kuchiki
Aug 23, 2005, 23:33
I like Sasuke,and I like Itachi more. :cool: He is so cool and sexy! Who somebody else loves Itachi? :p

miracle
Aug 24, 2005, 01:15
No comment about Itachi and Sasuke. Not my favourites. But they're cool, no doubt about that.

My favourite character would be Shikamaru. Who won't love a genius? :D And Naruto, pure cuteness. And Lee...hated him once but not anymore!! He rocks! And...of coz, Gaara. The coolest.

Rukia Kuchiki
Aug 24, 2005, 09:04
Yeah.Shikamaru is good :cool: My brother likes him,too.Kakashi said he is as intelligent as Shikamaru.But I think it doubtful :okashii:

Graciehz
Sep 2, 2005, 12:40
One of the coolest anime I've ever seen. I love Naruto. :cool:

duff_o_josh
Sep 5, 2005, 21:56
shikamaru and rock lee for me :cool:

Clawn
Sep 17, 2005, 06:39
I am borrowing Naruto anime from a friend of mine, and in a story with so many intense characters, a guy who can kick butt, get drunk, and then be even stronger is as amazing as it is hilarious. So, of course, Lee goes on the list. Along with Shikamaru, I can relate to his personality, a lazy genious!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Rin Daemoko
Oct 10, 2005, 03:27
Kakashi-sensei is teh seckz. He pwns you all!

I also enjoy Naruto himself and Hinata. :blush:

Dreadlocked Shinya
Oct 17, 2005, 07:34
Rock Lee is my ultimate favorite Naruto character. Followed closely by Naruto and Hinata. They are the only straight couple I ship in that entire series. :blush: Hinata is too cute...I want her and Naruto to be together, no two people deserve love like those two.

nyanessa
Oct 20, 2005, 11:31
i <3 Gaara!

the_manekineko_star
Oct 22, 2005, 17:24
jiraiya is great

Dutch Baka
Nov 19, 2005, 05:49
NARUTO, because I sometimes look like him, being sometimes really stupid and crazy.

Hinata, because she is just very cute!

Sasuke, because he is Kakoii

Sakura, because of her hair fits her name.

I started watching Naruto 4 weeks ago, and already saw 100 episodes.... :souka: SUGE I love it

kinsey87
Nov 21, 2005, 21:10
I chose Naruto, hehe, my first post for a while since I have been busy with Uni and part-time job. Naruto has a way about him, that makes him super-ultra-cool, w

Yami_no_Hikari
Nov 22, 2005, 08:24
I know everyone is gonna hate me for it, but my favorite is Ino. :blush: :D

I love Ita and Sasuke and Shika and everyone else, but Ino is my favorite overall.

Ahaha, I even cosplay as her. Please don't kill me! :sorry: :D

daemonette
Nov 26, 2005, 07:46
i love gaara the most, his personalitys beautiful :P

Kye-Jin Jiro
Nov 27, 2005, 03:36
Rock Lee is what it's all about!!!!!

lost
Nov 27, 2005, 12:36
i love jiraiya and Orochimaru the most...evil and stupid..ehehhee

but i heard the anime is gettin boring??? is it true...i only got up to episode 156 or 7

chizuri
Dec 24, 2005, 04:40
Rock Lee is definitely my favorite. Why? Because he's bursting with youthful energy! :D But Shikamaru is another character that I really like ... for reasons already mentioned.

I have a love/hate relationship with the Uchiha brothers as well as Neji ... and ... Temari is the coolest female-nin. :p

-rika- shinya`
Jan 1, 2006, 01:48
kakashi and of coz..Gaara! :-) i like his personality somehow..:blush:

vchan
Jan 2, 2006, 01:31
i love Shikamaru, he is the one only whose pass chu nin exam. Smart, calm, have a good strategy in battle. And the second place is Kakashi ( i think he is the most talented Jo nin in Konoha )

elanor
Jan 2, 2006, 11:35
I like the perverts so:

Jiraiya and Kakashi

I also like the wacky ones:

Lee and Gai

My voted Haku too because he's just such a beautiful character. Inside and out. He only shows up for a few chapters so early in the series, but he makes such a deep and lasting impression.

Dekamaster
Jan 4, 2006, 12:00
Tsunade. Can't believe she's 50.:souka:

do you eat crapz?
Jan 14, 2006, 05:25
i would have to say kakashi....something about him is just.....i dunno...nifty

hamutha
Jan 20, 2006, 16:27
i always love Gaara lots...and the next one maybe i'll choose Shikamaru for his intellegence :-)

Da Monstar
Jan 20, 2006, 17:39
Sasuke is the coolest :D

Kei Kusanagi
Mar 10, 2006, 01:58
DAMN STRAIT!!!
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg

RDFH
Mar 13, 2006, 18:01
They are all great!!!

Tsukimiya
Mar 14, 2006, 10:03
My fav is Sasuke, but there was still another chara, I forgot the name.. looks like Kabuto or so.. he is/was cooler.. lol.. never mind^^;

Takaryo
Mar 25, 2006, 00:32
Hm...I'm starting to lie Temari as my fav. female chara though Sakura's okay. I also like Sasuke but i like Gaara and Kakashi better. ^^

Nana007
Jun 9, 2006, 06:06
Wah I have to many favorite characters:

Gaara
Naruto
Itachi
Temari
Sasuke
Tsunade

and of course you cant forgot Rock Lee...his eyebrows wont let you :lol:

kioshi
Jun 22, 2006, 14:26
Rock Lee Ftw

Kaian88
Jun 22, 2006, 14:30
I like a lot of them, like Jiraiya, Sasuke, Tsunade.

But...

My vote goes to Naruto! :-) He taught me many things, mainly after what happened in the last battle with Zabuza (*avoiding spoiler X_x;~*), and after the fight with Neji.

kioshi
Jun 22, 2006, 14:31
that anime can have alot of stories to them and lessens if you pay attention that closer and arent distracted by all the fav service and stupid fillers

Blue_Kun
Oct 9, 2006, 04:12
My favorite character is Haku. I like Naruto too, but is just stupid and I think he donft deserve to be the main character. Anyway is just an opinion.

Jo Rose
Oct 9, 2006, 04:31
My fav's are:

4. Gaara
3. Lee
2. Kiba!

.1. Kakashi!!

woooooo =D

Rena
Oct 11, 2006, 04:27
Sai..yes yes I know he's such a wierdo and keeps talking about narutos...uhh never mind, but I still like him XD anyways I voted for naruto!! he's cool <3

Shinn Kamiyra
Oct 13, 2006, 15:25
I haven't been watching Naruto for very long, but my favorite character so far is definitely Sasuke.

Dutch Baka
Oct 13, 2006, 17:51
I am just waiting for Naruto to become more MATURE !!! Than he will become my favorite.

( stupid fillers.. grrr)

Emerald13
Oct 24, 2006, 05:47
I thought Naruto is pretty awesome and I really like the fights a lot like between Shino and Kankuro or Gaara and Lee vs Kimimaro. My brothers would make fun of me for liking a character who is gonna end up to be dead(like Haku, Zabuza, Dosu, Kimimaro, Sakon and Ukon)

Anyway......here my list of my fav characters:

Haku
Zabuza
Kisame
Itachi
Sasori
Shino
Kiba
Hinata
Chouji
Shikamaru
Neji
Lee
TenTen
Kankuro
Temari
Gaara
Genma
Iruka
Dosu
Sakon and Ukon
Kimimaro
Kotetsu
Tsunade

KittKatt
Oct 25, 2006, 04:39
That's most of the charactors! I've gotten to episode 100 and some, and I'm not sure who my favorite charactor is. They're all so different. ( Out of subject, but when Naruto is REALLY serious and doesn't have his headband, doesn' he look EXACTLY like the fourth hokage???)

Sugar-San
Oct 29, 2006, 00:46
I love Kakashi-sensei *~*
He is so hot and sexy and OMG
He is so strong and clever (ok, sometimes not, but it is ok)
He is my dreamman. xD *lol*

AsakuraNeo10
Oct 29, 2006, 17:22
Sasuke of course, he's cool and he's strong. but....i didn't really catch all of the naruto....too busy...

o0littlehands0o
Nov 8, 2006, 14:42
no matter how mean Neji used to be, i still luv him the best~~ Haku was also so sweet >___<.....i miss him...:(

furan
Nov 19, 2006, 07:25
Naruto kicks ***, and Shikamaru is my blatant favorite (and it has nothing to do with his seiyuu being my fave neither! :relief:).

however, i had to vote Haku and Kakashi too because.... they're just.... you know... so great XD
i have a Kakamo plushi! XDD lile inu-kakashi, ti's so cute~!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto is an amzing anime... one of the few i actually like as much as the manga (if not a little more - not a huge fan of shonen art style, but love the stories). it's filled wioth stupidly talented Seiyuu and some real heart wrenching stories...
watching the Gaara story made me feel like i was gunna be sick it hit me so much at home... but i don't think i've ever cried so much as i did during the Haku/Zabusa saga... even thought i'd already read the manga! XD

... it just has to be said though... the Choji battle in the 'retrival' saga was absolutely amazing... but i just couldn't stop screaming when Lee arrived for Naruto XDDD

Satsui
Nov 19, 2006, 10:50
Itachi, to be so advanced..

moondoggie
Nov 26, 2006, 04:33
Neji is the best, He could cripple your ***

suaha
Nov 28, 2006, 06:51
Well, I really Lee. His hair style 's cute.
His movement also very fast and good at Chinese Kung fu ^^

FreakiEST
Jan 6, 2007, 21:44
Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru.

Tsukiko-chan
Jan 8, 2007, 01:37
Kakashi i think :-)
I don't understand why mutch poeple like sasuke.. At school i'st always Sasuke if they are talking about the series

KissMeDeadly
Jan 8, 2007, 05:55
Haku and Kakashi. Their awsome.

Tabz
Jan 10, 2007, 22:35
Shikamaru, Orochimaru, and Kabuto. :cool:

Amaya
Jan 13, 2007, 06:46
Rock lee!! Yeah,, He's really fun!

kemplang
Jan 20, 2007, 16:05
Hinata, i always feel sorry for that girl. :D

hideway
Jan 30, 2007, 14:59
I've chosen three:
- Sakura, grew a lot from the spoiled and selfish kid she was at beginning. It's enjoyable to see the evident difference both in atitude and in compassion. I just love story characters that evolve. Suprisingly I've noticed that this main character it's prety unpopular, I wonder why. :clueless:

- Naruto, mainly for his atitude towards adversity and his easy going with everything. He can be a bit too dumb sometimes, but I guess it's part of him to overcome the situations with perseverance instead of brains.

- Lee, again for it's eforts, it's perseverance it's admirable and an example for everyone else in the serie. Also, his formality and sence of duty makes him a great character.

I've not chosen Sasuke like much of the voters, IMO he is just a selfish ***- hole. His past cannot justify everything he did nor what he still does.

mika_r
Feb 5, 2007, 06:50
sakura, for the same reason of hideway

hideto_matsumoto_RIP
Feb 5, 2007, 18:14
Konohamaru...he is so cool:cool::cool:

Kyous Elric
Feb 6, 2007, 05:00
yes I agree the Naruto chartacters are so psychological its amazing, I identify mnyslef with Hinata the most but my fav character is Itachi.

Absolute Zero
Feb 8, 2007, 05:24
I like all these characters in no order.

Naruto (voted)
Sasuke
Kakashi
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Neji

I also have a Konoha headband and a Naruto cosplay jacket. When I told my friend this, he dared me to go into a Burger King with those on. I got a lot of stares. My friend says he make it up to me by dressing as Rock Lee when he has a costume ready.

volcano1234
Feb 15, 2007, 08:42
kakashi is my fav cuz he is cool and funny in the anime and manga, his jutsus are cool and he has advance skills. Its really hard to get him hurt except fighting superb enemies.

taratiara
Mar 11, 2007, 22:23
I am asking this because I have been watching the episodes on Youtube. And I found a japanese store that sells japanese magazines, and i bought the anime ones. Animage, animedia, and newtype.

Right now, their all talking about COde Geass. Naruto is not even mentioned in two of the magazines and only is mentioned briefly in another.

Why is this? Code Geass comes on at 12 50 in the morning looks like...Naruto is prime time. And so popular here. I dont understand why the magazines don't cover it. Especially with all the Shippudden stuff going on

yoru_kozi
Mar 12, 2007, 05:52
Itachi
Kakashi
Neji
Orochimaru (his freaky-ness amuses me)

Reita-kun
Mar 23, 2007, 05:00
Sasuke, Kakashi, Neji and Hinata... hands down...

Serebi
Apr 1, 2007, 03:38
Just one?? i like Kiba!!!! :bluush: , Shino, Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Kakashi , Gaara, Ten Ten , Lee , Sasuke .

Viva Naruto!!!

Apoyo un Hinata/Kiba!!! & Hinata/Naruto

Hearts_and_Rainbows
May 8, 2007, 02:05
I voted my favorite Naruto character to be Sasuke! :cute:

Arlet
May 8, 2007, 03:43
Kakashii :p
I think he looks funny, and he IS funny :lol:

izzie
May 10, 2007, 21:42
Forever Uchiha Itachi!!But i like Gaara,Neji,Kimimaro,Hidan and Sasuke too..
haha,since everyone grew up,haha,they got more attractive and their characteristic can changed a bit too,well i think,personally..

nocomment1
May 16, 2007, 14:25
my :-) favorite would have to be either
naruto or konoharmaru
because they r both :wave: loud and :cracker:obnoxious like me

Kirie_Maiden
Jun 22, 2007, 16:16
I voted for a lot of them.

Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Hinata, Gaara, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Itachi.

I was determined not to put Sasuke. I am going to get lynched here by Sasuke fan-girls, but he irritates me. Itachi is so much cooler. And Kakashi kicks butt.

Tomino
Jun 22, 2007, 18:32
Kakashi is nice..
and then comes NAruto, Sakura, Sasuke
and then Konohamaru and Gaara
^^

Fukaku
Jun 27, 2007, 18:18
Sasuke and Itachi.
>_>
... :D

ThiefRikku
Jul 7, 2007, 00:04
Gaara ****-**** <33 he's my fav.

frostyg02uk
Jul 7, 2007, 00:31
i like Kakashi. Although now that the manga is as far as its got the charectors are not the same as when they frist started.

Kirie_Maiden
Jul 7, 2007, 06:23
Any other fans of episode 101??? Gotta love the fillers. Kakashi will never reveal his face. And that crow, "Ahou, Ahou." It's all about the Kakashi.

kala83
Jul 14, 2007, 02:39
:relief: I honeslty have several favorites:Kakashi,Sasuke, and Gaara
I think I like Gaara the most thought just because I feel so bad for him. I mean he really was a good kid, all he wanted was a normal life and to have friends but instead he was rejected and feared...and he didn't understand why so it made him turn into a hateful monster. I nearly cried sooo many times when I saw the episodes with Gaara's flashbacks in them:(

gaige
Jul 14, 2007, 02:47
my fav character is ino!

white heart
Jul 22, 2007, 04:14
i like sasuke....kakashi

Kirie_Maiden
Jul 24, 2007, 09:43
I want to vote again! I have developed a strange love for Jiraiya!!!

xGarnetx
Aug 21, 2007, 05:08
Gaara rocks! I absolutly adore him! I don't know why I always fall so easily for weirdos. But he is the coolest (literary) of all.

And Shika is also great!

:cool:

Kirie_Maiden
Nov 19, 2007, 03:12
I love Asuma too now. Damn... I hate Shippuden.

Derfel
Nov 19, 2007, 04:02
Orochimaru is the greatest, he can tear servants apart without using his arms... for obvious reasons unfortunately.

scorpion da black
Nov 22, 2007, 07:16
naruto, gaara, neji, lee
and my fav hinata
if any girl out there has the same personality as hinata please marry me
hahaha
:blush:

Derfel
Dec 1, 2007, 07:17
Come on, not Lee :D
Naruto fine (well compared to Lee)
Gaara is fine (efficient, powerful, cold and silent, so all in all has many merits)
Neji fine (powerful, cold so okay as well)
Hinata is oh well... fine okay (tbh she's fanservice manifested)

But Lee: Has weird, absolutely retarded eyes and eyebrows. Makes sounds like Bruce Lee (wonder where's his name from...), is annoyingly enthusiastic, has exactly 0 brains, looks up to Gai, who is the only one who is more of an idiot than Lee. Also, Lee has this very very annoying Sakura-Complex, its almost as if he was a diehard fan of the series.

Gief teh villains, GO GO Akatsuki!! Wait, they're not buddies with Orochimaru anymore... umm down with the Akatsuki, Go Go Orochimaru!

scorpion da black
Dec 1, 2007, 07:23
ok ok, you are right the bad guys are more cool...

but don't change the subject :P
i want a girl like hinata....is there any in japan?

Kirie_Maiden
Dec 1, 2007, 16:26
Maybe. I have no idea.

Maybe your Hinata is friends with my Kakashi and they are hiding from us.

Derfel
Dec 2, 2007, 04:16
Hmm interesting, hmm older men eh Kirie Maiden? On the other hand Hinata is loli tbh. :D

s2Akkun
Dec 9, 2007, 17:26
omg it was so hard to choose between kakashi and gaara...but eventually i chose kakashi ^^