PDA

View Full Version : A group of Japanese men held a three-day orgy involving hundreds of Chinese prostitut

Maciamo
Sep 28, 2003, 22:20
BBC News : China shuts 'orgy' hotel (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3146514.stm)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39388000/jpg/_39388772_china203.jpg

A group of about 400 Japanese men, ranging in age from 37 to 16, flew into the city of Zhuhai, in the southern Guangdong province purely for sex at a hotel, reports the Beijing Youth Daily.

On one of the nights the men had nearly 500 girls brought to serve them, the papers say.

The event coincided with the anniversary of Japan's occupation of northeastern China of 1931 - still resented by many Chinese.

"Japanese people deep in their bones look down on Chinese people," said one posting.

Some called for a boycott of Japanese goods.

Hotel employees however told Chinese reporters that Japanese tourists regularly came to their hotel for prostitution services, indicating the date was a coincidence.

Ghost
Dec 15, 2003, 15:13
mabey they were drunk and someone said "Hey lets go to china and have an orgy":D,thats my theroy

Maciamo
Dec 16, 2003, 10:58
Yeah, too many salarymen get drunk after work. That explains that it's not an isolate case. Actually, if we include other Asian countries, it could be said that a big proportions of male Japanese tourists have of propensity for buying local girls or even do orgies. It happened a few times to me to ask a salarymen if they had been to this or that country in Asia. For example, I asked about Thailand. As the guy hadn't been there, I asked if he'd want to, but he replied that it was very dubious for a Japanese man to go alone to a country like Thailand, because so many people just go for sex. Before it becomes dubious for any man to travel alone to Thailand, Korea, the Philippines or China, there must be a good reason (and there is).

Maciamo
Dec 19, 2003, 17:58
Follow-up : BBC News - Japan law for China orgy suspects (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3330259.stm)

Japan has indicated it will not hand over to China three men accused of arranging an orgy involving hundreds of Japanese tourists.
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda said Japan would deal with the three according to domestic law.

China has issued detention warrants through Interpol, but Japan does not have an extradition treaty with China.

China on Wednesday sentenced two of its nationals to life in prison for their role, hiring 500 Chinese prostitutes.

Twelve other Chinese people were given up to 15 years jail for the incident, which took place in Zhuhai in September.

sadakoyamamura
Jan 5, 2004, 15:40
I think a man of any nationality as long as he can afford has the capacity to do orgies. I dont mean to be a racist but history books do mention roman orgies. Some Asian men do travel alone to my country to be with their wives or find some prostitutes. Then again there are some who mix business with pleasure. My mom is a real estate broker and she has a client who came here with both in mind.

666Arigato
May 20, 2005, 03:14
I dont think this BBC site is credible.

check out this outlandish story:

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm

PopCulturePooka
May 20, 2005, 08:39

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm
Hahaha yeah whatever dude.
BBC is about 1000 times more respectable than any American news service. What you linked, if you actually look at the URL, was a parody site dressed up like the BBC.

HAHAHA

My god...

TwistedMac
May 20, 2005, 08:45

You didn't seriously think BBC couldn't afford their own webspace and had to be hosted on "newturfers.com - the ultimate rolex forum"'s space, right?

f0rk0
Jun 21, 2005, 22:55
Out of curiousity: Is prostitution legal in China and Japan?

bossel
Jun 22, 2005, 08:04
Out of curiousity: Is prostitution legal in China and Japan?
China: illegal (but officials are notoriously open to bribery)
Japan: technically illegal (but largely condoned)

Kara_Nari
Jun 30, 2005, 20:33
I have heard about the large sex holidays that Japanese men go on with their business colleagues... I read in a book at one stage it was happening so frequently that there were companies created specifically for the packaged sex tours, but people started getting suspicious so the men had to lessen the numbers so as not to raise further suspicion. Try reading Sex Slaves, its an interesting look into Sexual slavery and prostitution, the laws and the consumers of such...

Proto
Sep 29, 2005, 16:26
:-) Seems now i want to visit China If some ppl can afford 500 girls at once so I can do that either.

lastmagi
Sep 30, 2005, 01:31
:-) Seems now i want to visit China If some ppl can afford 500 girls at once so I can do that either.

I somehow don't find that very amusing.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attac...nRing-Fight.htm

How on earth could you believe this was real?

McTojo
Oct 5, 2005, 06:54
What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China ! The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick ! If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...
Okay, so here's your kibbles & bits now , shall we have sex ?

I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.

In Japan, the sex industry accounts for 1 percent of the GDP which is more than the Defense Budget ! We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.

Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.

lexico
Oct 5, 2005, 07:43
What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !Wrong, Tojo. Prostitution is illegal, and a foreign offender will be expelled after the jailing period.
The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick !What's sick if you can afford it and not get caught 'cause it ain't rape ?
If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...What ?
Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.What does the topic have to with comfort womens' case being thrown out of Tokyo's high court, Tojo ? Your 'therefore' connects two logically disjoint mutual non-sequiturs. Do tell. :souka:

lastmagi
Oct 5, 2005, 10:30
What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !

Thanks for completely simplifying the issue. Now why did they have to make that effort to fly to China on that particular date (assuming you even read the article)?

Me? You? Dear me! But I'm a guy!

I see nothing wrong with going to China, paying some poor uneducated Chinese women fifty yuan for a lay.

Gee, such compassion for your fellow human being living in poverty. And such a venture, too! 6 whole dollars!

We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.

Sources.

McTojo
Oct 5, 2005, 10:34
Thank you for bringing up my non sequitur but it was in the wee hours of the morning when I made the post.

lexico
Oct 5, 2005, 11:53
You're welcome for the tough proofreading in the wee hours under a dim lamp; however, wee hours or not, callous is callous, and big is big. I think the poor grandmas hurt by your insensitive remark "rejoice" in the wee hours might feel less violated by the young, bold, Tojo-wielding man if he could apologise. I can't force you; but the grannies are watching.

For example, regarding the title: " Give them what they want "

The generals of the special dispatch who landed on Shanghai in 1937 let the soldiers have what they wanted, for the order from on high to advance was supposedly missing, and supplies not forthcoming, forcing the "poor" soldiers to make do with what they could find locally, and that included females of all ages to "comfort" them. After the comforting though, many females got killed, 'cause nobody wanted talking evidence, both the offenders and the commanding officers. So please don't make the huge error of bringing back the old furies, Tojo. It would be best to limit the discussion to the topic however entertaining it might seem to venture beyond.

McTojo
Oct 5, 2005, 21:24
You're welcome for the tough proofreading in the wee hours under a dim lamp; however, wee hours or not, callous is callous, and big is big. I think the poor grandmas hurt by your insensitive remark "rejoice" in the wee hours might feel less violated by the young, bold, Tojo-wielding man if he could apologise. I can't force you; but the grannies are watching.

For example, regarding the title: " Give them what they want "

The generals of the special dispatch who landed on Shanghai in 1937 let the soldiers have what they wanted, for the order from on high to advance was supposedly missing, and supplies not forthcoming, forcing the "poor" soldiers to make do with what they could find locally, and that included females of all ages to "comfort" them. After the comforting though, many females got killed, 'cause nobody wanted talking evidence, both the offenders and the commanding officers. So please don't make the huge error of bringing back the old furies, Tojo. It would be best to limit the discussion to the topic however entertaining it might seem to venture beyond.

Well, I prefer not to leave any stones unturned, so out of respect for the OP I will back away from this topic for now.

lexico
Oct 5, 2005, 21:45
Apology accepted. I know you didn't mean serious, young man. ;-)

(signed)
GrandmaThanks, Mac.

McTojo
Oct 5, 2005, 22:07
Thanks, Mac.

I didn't apologize

Kara_Nari
Oct 5, 2005, 23:58
Well, I have seen men (not 'gentlemen' obviously) who have similar thoughts to you Mr McTojo. It's rather sickening to see them drooling at the mouth over teenagers and young women, knowing that they can F%&k them for a 'good' price.
Rather often its not even that these women WANT to sell their bodies. Generally the cheapest women have no choice, they are being forced into it at a young age, then have a huge debt hanging over their heads, and they have to service sicko's with ridiculously cheap sex, which is nothing compared to what they have to pay in overheads.

I should hope that if you were wanting to go and have cheap sex that you could at least give them a rather hefty tip, perhaps a nice dinner out, a new dress, and maybe you could buy her a new place to live? So she doesnt have to be reminded of the men she sleeps with 24/7 because she has nowhere else to go.

Sure in some countries it's a different story, and the women want to get paid to have sex, some may even enjoy it, but when it's as 'cheap as chips' generally its not what they really wanted out of their life.

Anyway if you really want to go to China and pay 50 yuan, have the decency to treat her better than others probably have.

lexico
Oct 6, 2005, 00:06
I didn't apologizeWhat ?
Then can you explain yourself regarding my each comment on your remark ? Or are you running away, unable to take responsibility for your unsupported statements ?

McTojo
Oct 6, 2005, 00:24
What ?
Then can you explain yourself regarding my each comment on your remark ? Or are you running away, unable to take responsibility for your unsupported statements ?

You wanted me to stay away from this topic, remember ? Now, you are trying to egg me along by trying to make me apologize for something I have nothing to apologize for ?

I will not apologize at all because I have no sympathy for those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it. Like money is supposed to erase the memory ?

lexico
Oct 6, 2005, 00:38
before you can call anyone anything.
You haven't taken that simple step, causing the non-sequitur, remember ?
Establish identity first, and then condemn to your heart's desire if you will.
Who are these people that you are referring to, Tojo ?
those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it.Define please.

McTojo
Oct 6, 2005, 03:30
before you can call anyone anything.
You haven't taken that simple step, causing the non-sequitur, remember ?
Establish identity first, and then condemn to your heart's desire if you will.
Who are these people that you are referring to, Tojo ?Define please.

Open up another thread first and then I will condemn but not here and not now, understand ? I don't want to highjack someone else's thread as I wouldn' t want mine highjacked either and you shouldn't egg me along in doing so for that matter, end of story.

lastmagi
Oct 6, 2005, 04:30
Well, I have seen men (not 'gentlemen' obviously) who have similar thoughts to you Mr McTojo. It's rather sickening to see them drooling at the mouth over teenagers and young women, knowing that they can F%&k them for a 'good' price.
Rather often its not even that these women WANT to sell their bodies. Generally the cheapest women have no choice, they are being forced into it at a young age, then have a huge debt hanging over their heads, and they have to service sicko's with ridiculously cheap sex, which is nothing compared to what they have to pay in overheads.

I should hope that if you were wanting to go and have cheap sex that you could at least give them a rather hefty tip, perhaps a nice dinner out, a new dress, and maybe you could buy her a new place to live? So she doesnt have to be reminded of the men she sleeps with 24/7 because she has nowhere else to go.

Sure in some countries it's a different story, and the women want to get paid to have sex, some may even enjoy it, but when it's as 'cheap as chips' generally its not what they really wanted out of their life.

Anyway if you really want to go to China and pay 50 yuan, have the decency to treat her better than others probably have.

Right as rain, Kara_Nari. Where poverty is concerned prostitution isn't just another business in which the seller gets the money and is all happy. There's more to the world than simply making money.

bluubear
Nov 1, 2005, 11:09
You wanted me to stay away from this topic, remember ? Now, you are trying to egg me along by trying to make me apologize for something I have nothing to apologize for ?

I will not apologize at all because I have no sympathy for those that accept money on one hand then sue when they can't get it. Like money is supposed to erase the memory ?

Where did you get that from? From what I've heard and seen, the Chinese grannies would rather die in poverty than accepting money from non-government japanese organisations for them to shut up. If you've seen how many of them died in poverty and disease, you'll surely be disgusted.

Had Tojo's grand-daughter witnessed by her own eyes the atrocities inflicted upon the comfort women that came direct as a result of Tojo Hideki's policies, surely she'd not merely see him as a "kind grandfather who was a hero to the nation".

What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China !

In Japan, the sex industry accounts for 1 percent of the GDP which is more than the Defense Budget ! We owe this to countries like China, Korea and the Phillipines . It's people like these women in the story that keep the night life going, thanks for the charity.

Therefore, when Tokyo's high court strikes down a class action law suit brought about by comfort women I rejoice.

I am utterly disgusted by what you've said here, and since lexico has addressed most of what I wanted to say. Just one thing I'd like to add is prostitutes are people too, that goes for the ones in China, Korea and Japan.
So don't think you've got the right to treat anybody as sex slaves just because you've got the money to. And prostitutes in modern society can be linked in no ways at all to the comfort women case - they were NOT voluntary, they were forced into it, dragged into it, many were KILLED by the men who did it to them.

If you believe otherwise as publicised in many place in Japan, I've got no more to say but that you should go watch the documentary "Japanese Devils" (“ú–{‹SŽq). It's a documentary filmed by a group of Japanese and they interviewed 14 former Imperial soldiers who described in detail what they did during the war. One thing I will never forget was one of them describing how he and his colleagues raped a women and they ate her because they hadn't had meat for a long time.

I like the Japanese language and many aspects of the culture. However, like many, I do not tolerate any twisting of history or anyone who rejects the truth and fail to acknowledge the horrific crimes commited by the Japanese army in WWII.

lastmagi
Nov 1, 2005, 11:32
Hi bluubear, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for standing up against those insensitive whitewashers. Actually, McTojo was banned recently due to the offensive nature of his posts, so rest assured our forum is one less of those kinds of people.

bluubear
Nov 1, 2005, 11:47
Thanks and nice meeting you! I think this is forum is a really good platform for people exchange ideas or opinions - then you get a better view of what people really think and feel.

Mrjones
Oct 19, 2006, 17:33
This is not good way to make yourself popular in foreign country.

jonathancameron
Jan 27, 2007, 10:05
What needs to be understood is that Japanese salarymen flew to China and paid Chinese women to have an orgy, there is nothing wrong with that if it's in China ! The Chinese and the Koreans complain about their comfort women but when someone offers them money they become Willing comfort women, how sick ! If you don't pay me for raping me sixty years ago I will sue you ...

It is okay legally for Japanese men to grope Chinese or even Caucasian women in Japan.

Hiroyuki Nagashima
Jan 27, 2007, 11:23
It is okay legally for Japanese men to grope Chinese or even Caucasian women in Japan.

:okashii:
A Japanese law?
I do not know it at all?
I have not heard it either.
You are a liar!

taehyun
Jan 30, 2007, 14:13
:okashii:
A Japanese law?
I do not know it at all?
I have not heard it either.
You are a liar!
If you don't know something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Watch your words!
I also don't know the laws, but what I know for sure is that I and some European and Asian women I know were victims of sexual crimes and nobody did anything.
A girl from Sothern Europe who had a stalker complained several time to the police, but finally desided to give up and went home earlier. A Chinese girl paid extra 200 000 yen to move to another apartment 6 months after she moved in.
When I visited EXPO, I witnessed sexual harrasment from Japanese towards foreign women twice. A high school boy said in loud voice in front of many Japanese to the Australian girl in the pavilion of Australia "Kiss me!" and nobody did anything, people just seemed curious how she will react. A man in Malaisian pavilion made sexual signs in front of everyone to one of the dancers, and nobody did anything!
I shared this experience in front of people from Mainichi, and they this is nothing special, futsuu!
John is not a liar, only because you don't know some things

•ï龙¯
Feb 3, 2007, 23:17
Many Japanese are not friendly to Chinese since 1860s,what they have done to China is known to everyone--so I needn't talk too much.
But in China,there are so many people,especially teenages thinking nowaday-Japan is a newly born nation that is full of energetic and without ugly habites. Though there're someone calling for boycott of Japanese products,but they still drive Toyota,use Sony and even eat –¾Ž¡chocolate.....I think that is why some japanese look down upon China.
------------------------------------------
There's no excuse!
China and Japan must solve all the problems someday...
Just go and see!

maushan3
Feb 6, 2007, 13:06
I'm surprised this was on BBC and not on Wai-Wai or something like that. Too raunchy, I think.

Mauricio

caster51
Feb 6, 2007, 21:20
in korea, from choson dynasty to 2004, korean government managed comfort woman as the prostitute called key-sen.
then in 2004, the korean prostitute did demonstration to public " make us do prostitution"
at that time 5% of GDP was by prostitute.
http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com/view/enjoybbs/viewphoto/thistory/1643000/20060423114579395326996900.jpg
http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com/view/enjoybbs/viewphoto/thistory/1643000/20060423114579400246075100.jpg
http://photoimg.enjoyjapan.naver.com/view/enjoybbs/viewphoto/thistory/1643000/20060423114579399895816800.jpg
http://japanese.joins.com/article/article.php?aid=56855&servcode=400&sectcode=400

http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2004/10/07/20041007000015.html

Amid continuing protests among women in the sex industry over the Korean governmentfs efforts to shut down brothels, 20 prostitutes called for an open debate yesterday against womenfs rights civic groups.
Prostitutes have been complaining that a government crackdown was only backed by womenfs rights groups that gdo not understand what is helpful and what is not.h
gWe didnft even get a chance to share our side of the story in public,h said a prostitute, hiding her faces with a mask during a press conference. gWomenfs rights groups are saying prostitutes went to them for help. We want clear statistics on how many actually did.h
She also suggested different measures should be applied for prostitutes who want to stay in the business, instead of curbing the entire sex trade.
But a womenfs rights group raised suspicions as to whether the women at the press conference were actually prostitutes.
gThey could be connected with the brothel owners,h said a Korea Womenfs Association United activist.

jonathancameron
Feb 8, 2007, 04:29
If you don't know something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Watch your words!
I also don't know the laws, but what I know for sure is that I and some European and Asian women I know were victims of sexual crimes and nobody did anything.
A girl from Sothern Europe who had a stalker complained several time to the police, but finally desided to give up and went home earlier. A Chinese girl paid extra 200 000 yen to move to another apartment 6 months after she moved in.
When I visited EXPO, I witnessed sexual harrasment from Japanese towards foreign women twice. A high school boy said in loud voice in front of many Japanese to the Australian girl in the pavilion of Australia "Kiss me!" and nobody did anything, people just seemed curious how she will react. A man in Malaisian pavilion made sexual signs in front of everyone to one of the dancers, and nobody did anything!
I shared this experience in front of people from Mainichi, and they this is nothing special, futsuu!
John is not a liar, only because you don't know some things

Thankyou Taehyun. Many people only have rozy pictures of Japan in the west. I however am just as you are but all too familiar with the unequal laws of sexual harassment in Japan. Japanese only get into trouble when harassing other Japanese women. And even for this, usually she has to be raped or something. I too had a female British friend who a Japanese male stroked her blond hair and commented "very pretty". Not only did she not get justice, but was told to not make trouble in Japan if she wanted her visa to be renewed. She was choked, lost complete interest in learning Japanese, and returned to the UK.

MeAndroo
Feb 8, 2007, 05:36
I just find it hilarious that you guys think Hiroyuki Nagashima is western.

In normal logic, the burden of proof is on the person who makes the assertion. If you claim something is legal, you have to prove it is.

Besides, just because something isn't punished doesn't make it legal.

Chris K
Jun 28, 2007, 01:22
Mena abroad and prostitution go hand in hand in my experience, no matter the race. I was in a resort in the Ukraine in a very shoddy hotel. Minutes away was a very large hotel almost fully booked up by business men for a huge conference. We used to pop over there to eat or for drinks as our hotel had very few facilities. In the evening the bars where awash with prostitutes and the lifts and lobbies on all floors where full of drunken business men and prostitues.
Though not planned as an orgy, for all intents and purposes that hotel turned into a huge knocking shop.

Derfel
Sep 28, 2007, 02:22
Well in my opinion okay, do those orgies, but for God's sake, be a bit more discrete, keep it secret or something. I mean 400 men traveling together just for this purpose... thats disgusting, don't they have morality? At least they could have went separately.

annieannie44
Oct 26, 2007, 22:46
Well in my opinion okay, do those orgies, but for God's sake, be a bit more discrete, keep it secret or something. I mean 400 men traveling together just for this purpose... thats disgusting, don't they have morality? At least they could have went separately.
oh,... who... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,why

Derfel
Nov 5, 2007, 00:58
Because its a shame to begin with, now, when the whole bloody world knows out about it you can imagine how much of a shame it is.

caster51
Dec 22, 2007, 14:51
Korean high school student trip to China, 30 students bought chinese prostitutes,lol

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ohmynews.com%2FNWS_We b%2Fview%2Fat_pg.aspx%3FCNTN_CD%3DA0000711742&langpair=ko%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Kyoto Returnee
Dec 22, 2007, 18:08
BBC News : China shuts 'orgy' hotel (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3146514.stm)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39388000/jpg/_39388772_china203.jpg

Naughty boys!

What's the hotel address;-)

caster51
Jan 3, 2008, 13:10
according to Chinese news net, there are 20milion prostitutes in china.
It accounts for 6% of GDP of China.

Prostitute's sweeping operation was accomplished in a certain local city in china.
prostitutes who were angry because of this withdrew their money from the bank, and caused the run on banks.
( WOW It is as same as korea)
They were able to revive to business.

By the way, the most popular among them as "Guest" is South Korean men.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20080102-00000002-rcdc-cn

obione46
Mar 18, 2011, 10:00
nope regarding they being drunk, but yup, it has been, and is being, and will be in the future, a common thing for japanese men to
go overseas on a prostitution binge..and as a matter of fact, it wont be only the japanese, and many men from other countries do that too...and not only in china...dont forget thailand, vietnam, phillippines, etc., etc..even europe... its turning out to be the opulence of the nouveau riche of many countries...