PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Been To China???

lenajiang
Jun 7, 2007, 08:27
Hi all,

I come from China .Have you ever been to China? Would you mind tell me what's your feelings when in China ?
Thank you very much!

Best wishes

lena:cool::-)

Elizabeth
Jun 12, 2007, 22:31
Hello lena !

I haven't ever been to China, yet....but that all may change by next Spring.
I've been invited on a tour and of course I'm super anxious to go and view what all the hype is about for myself. :cool:

http://www.chinadiscoverytours.com/china/2007-d-td.html

Although it would be officially limited to Beijing, Shanghai and Suzhou there is the possibility of "add-on" days to the end. Does that about cover it, or is there anything else you recommend in our extra time ? :P

What I secretly and desperately want, in fact, is a cruise on the ancient Yangzte, to see the Three Gorges before the completion of its damning, ahhhh the waterways of Guilin and the border area with Vietnam of course....I can only imagine it as the best natural sightseeing China has to offer... :cool:

lenajiang
Jun 13, 2007, 14:35
hi,Welcome to China !
I can't say any more .All things you touched must by yourself ,and that let you have a deep impression.I believe you will have a good trip to there.

dragonalumni
May 2, 2008, 04:20
I've been mainland for 3 years. I love it here. :wave:

tinaherb
Aug 8, 2008, 17:29
I love china mainland, welcome to china, welcome to Hunan. It is a beautiful place.
I am tian.Nice to meet you. If you want to know more details about chinese taditional medicine, pleae do not hesitat to contact me.

GabbyWll
Aug 26, 2008, 13:06
China is great, especially for the great Olympics. It is said that after the game there will be a lot more foreign visitors starting the China tour. If you are interested in China or any stuff about multi-culture you can google search hellochina.com. Many members registered there are from all over the world. Also many local Chinese people are willing to share ideas about China travelling or anything.

bluesratapoil
Jan 27, 2009, 07:17
Hi
I already traveled in China (right now in Chaoyabg distirct0, in Beijing, where I'm curently having my 5th trip during spring festival, and sharing my experience on the blog listed in my signature.

an0nymusBlu3
Mar 3, 2009, 16:34
I would like to go one day it seems like an awesome place. I almost had the chance a while back but I am not sure if I really ever would I mean I have NOTHING against Chinese people but the government kind of concerns/scares me
especially after I seen how they do the Buddhist/Tibet protesters and such...I also felt bad for that little girl at the Olympics they wouldn't let sing in public due to how she looked or something?

anyways I don't know both sides of the story so I could be judging too harshly

bluesratapoil
Mar 4, 2009, 03:43
People in China don't care about politics. Travelling there would have nothing to do with the things you mentionned. :-)

an0nymusBlu3
Mar 4, 2009, 04:03
really? lol thats cool then I may begin lookin into a trip with friends then

bluesratapoil
Mar 4, 2009, 04:07
Don't forget to ask for your visa before going there, then

Illusional
Mar 4, 2009, 11:56
i never been to china, but if you can convince me that there is other things that worthwhile besides the great wall, then i might consider it.

raverboy

bluesratapoil
Mar 4, 2009, 13:09
Well, I got a photo website on wich i uploaded some of my pictures from my trips. Beijing got amazing things to visit (and each is very large). There's the summer palace and the forbidden city, the temple of heaven. Some cities close from Shanghai, such as Suzhou or Hangzhou also got great things to visit. And my best memories of China are in Yunnan (south of the country). Just have a look at it to make your own idea : http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/
(depending on the weather an my skills, some pics don't look great)

zailgrande
Jul 2, 2009, 19:47
hii^^
im chinese but i was born in italy and i live there, but i love my country and every sumer i come to china to learn chinese and travel :D
my fav city its shanghai wowww ;) also nanjing is not bad!

cicilulu
Dec 30, 2009, 18:15
Hi all,
I come from China .Have you ever been to China? Would you mind tell me what's your feelings when in China ?
Thank you very much!
Best wishes
lena:cool::-)

I am currently in China, feel great with the human and national atmosphere.

Admin EU
Dec 30, 2009, 20:32
I have added a poll.

Hezam
Jan 2, 2010, 23:08
I never been to china but i really want to visit it in the future,many people here visited china for business.
It's amazing land.

iceman
Jan 14, 2010, 19:39
I have not been in China, but I hope to visit the land of business and languages .
I'll visit it one day .

Alika
Jan 21, 2015, 18:47
Yeah! I went to china after having a good time in Rockefeller center shops with my family. I must say China is a well-known region of Asia and fast developed country. I love to explore the Beijing. Which city does you like guys?